Patching to V.2.3.0 has begun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• [OFFICIAL] Patching to V.2.3.0 has begun

Downtime has started for Patch V.2.3.0. See what is coming in the patch notes! https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/e...-0-patch-notes

Update: Downtime is going longer than expected. We will update players as soon as we have more information.

Comment

UPDATE: All, We're making changes to the backend systems to handle growth and it has extended the downtime beyond what we expected. More updates as we have them.

Comment

UPDATE: Hi all, it is looking like we are going to be down for at least a few more hours as we scale our backend systems. We're very sorry and we're working on it.

Comment

Do you already know how long its going to take? Because me and the squad really would like to play. (I'm on ps4)

Comment

how Long will the Servers be down?

Comment

Missed my daily login

I'm glad about the update though... Just sad I couldn't claim it...
              Last edited by adaca3; 01-25-2018, 10:41 AM. Reason: emote didnt display correctly

Comment

Wann sind die Server wieder online für den PC?

Comment

Sorry for the delays. Unforeseen circumstances. :(

Comment

Will the season be stopped for today? I and a lot more people are going to complete all tiers in these 28 days, but I think I can't reach it after today.. or, will the servers be online in two or three hours?

Comment

how long will it take for the servers to be up and going (PC)

Comment

Yay, server is back on. :) and I didn't lose my login progress. Thank you Fortnite Team.

Comment

Working...
                        X