We Are Back Online!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• We Are Back Online!

Hooray! We’re back online. We truly appreciate your patience today. Get out there and have some fun!

Known Issue for StW: Storm Llamas and Mutant Storms may not be appearing correctly. We’re aware of it and looking into the cause. We’ll be sure to update again once we have more information.

Update 7:51PM ET: Storm Llamas should now be appearing.
    Last edited by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS; 01-25-2018, 08:53 PM.

Hi! I cant use my bind anymore for the weapons. Even after re-binding it on “1-2-3-4” on an AZERTY keyboard it doesnt work anymore

Comment

• [EPIC] MrPopoTFS commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the information! I'm sending this to the QA team now for investigation.

Bonjour vous avez fait quoi depuis tout ce temps de maj ?? rien a changer c'est de la ***** on est d'accord ? Quand on vois un gars en parachute prendre des armes alors que tu est au sol avant lui en sachant que je tourne a 10mb/s, qu'avez vous fait pendant tout ce temps ???

Comment

After waiting so many hours to get back on the game I finally load up to see my account has been reset back to level 1 my battle pass is gone & my stats on the leaderboards reset how do I get it back ?

Comment

• SpaYco commented
        Editing a comment
        relogin, happened to me before

Hey, is it possible to bring back the offer "10 battlepass level ups" for 1 more day?

Comment

Still got an issue with disconnecting from the game at random times, its nothing wrong with my end so i presume there is still a bug. It tends to disconnect a lot when around the back of the prison, not sure if this has anything to do with it.

Comment

• Morodrim commented
          Editing a comment
          It could be a Problem with the WLan, e.g. my PC is in front of my Router if i use WLan i get dc from time to time. If i use Cable Connection everything is fine.

Same buf for the bind, someone got a solution .?

Comment

ok aren't you going to give us something? at least a dance or outfit?

Comment

So more than 10 hours not able to play and you dont give something back? At least to the people who bought survive the world?

Comment

• Xerhion commented
              Editing a comment
              15h to be precise.

• Xerhion commented
              Editing a comment
              I also couldn't claim my daily reward aswell as doing my daily quest. Which means i'm going to be unable to buy a legendary gun from the event shop that i really want to have. D:<

Originally posted by PaCe90 View Post
            So more than 10 hours not able to play and you dont give something back? At least to the people who bought survive the world?
            I couldn't claim my daily reward (no idea if this ends my reward streak, probably does) aswell as do my daily quest, now im going to be 100 coins off to a legendary gun i wanted to buy in the event shop.

Comment

I don't want a skin or any other free stuff as compensation, I just want the battle pass tier I missed out on yesterday because I couldn't complete my daily quests because of the downtime. @epic there are players who need the daily quests to reach tier 70 in their battle pass before the season ends. Please consider this and act accordingly. Thank you.

Comment

Still not working smh

Comment

Originally posted by cafeaulait View Post
                  I don't want a skin or any other free stuff as compensation, I just want the battle pass tier I missed out on yesterday because I couldn't complete my daily quests because of the downtime. @epic there are players who need the daily quests to reach tier 70 in their battle pass before the season ends. Please consider this and act accordingly. Thank you.
                  same, give people 150 V-Bucks so they can purchase a Battle Pass Tier level.

Comment

The only thing I want is for you to continue this wonderful new year's resolution to be more transparent and keep doing what you've done these last few days. I have never seen a game company be so open and honest about what's going on as it's actually going on. Yesterday's downtime was impactful, and I'm sure you'll make it right for those that missed their dailies. But I don't see the need for mass compensation if you can keep going as you are. Kudos!

Comment

We Are Back Online! Lol maybe until you try to release new patch.

Comment

• MumSukah commented
                        Editing a comment
                        GRRR STILL NOT ONLINE BEEN 24 hours of this “failed to create party” malarkey
                    Working...
                    X