Known Bugs V.2.3.0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Known Bugs V.2.3.0

Whoops! Some bugs were introduced with this weeks patch. We’re aware of these and working hard towards a fix. We will update everyone once we have more information on when that fix is coming.

Known Issues:
    • Stuck in ADS
    • Visual problems with building selector UI
      • Example: Building selector shows you have stairs selected, but you build walls.
    • Reloading issues

Resolved:
    • Key binding issues for AZERTY/FR Keyboards - we deployed a minor PC-only patch on the 01.26 at 3:30 am EST.
    Last edited by [EPIC] Tokaj; 01-26-2018, 04:57 AM.

There is also an issue which causes player to be stuck in the animation of reloading their weapons, specifically shotguns.

Comment

• Dark_Tar_SSS commented
      Editing a comment
      This issue happened to me yesterday. I picked up a shotgun that would keep reloading non-stop and was the reason I lost a fight easily

• Hazel Got Next commented
      Editing a comment
      for now till they fix it u can just drop the gun thats reloading and pick it up and it works guys

• gullgang17 commented
      Editing a comment
      There is also a bug where you get shot through walls that really ticks me off.

"Reset Building Choice" option is also bugged. no matter if the option is on of off it will always reset... Platform: Xbox one

Comment

• Bakkagami commented
      Editing a comment
      happens on pc with xbox controller as well

- Can't identify squad member in spectate mode ( no names on their heads ) //this bug exist long ago.
    - First shotgun ( pomp/tacticle) shot don't make damage when DBNO.
    Platform: PC

Comment

• Is this Paladins commented
      Editing a comment
      Those aren't bugs dude

• RamitzuRO commented
      Editing a comment
      Dude, the first shotgun shot doesn't hit because of the protection. When you get knocked out, you have protection for like 1 second.

• iJapanda commented
      Editing a comment
      The DBNO thing isn't a bug. They are immune for a second after going down. Just don't shoot right away.

Bought hydra transform key from event store to get a jump on quest and I'm not able to use it or other transform keys also having same issue with reset building choice it's not working

Comment

Is Autorun working for anyone? Doesn't work for me.

Platform: PC with gamepad.

Comment

• Fisher_V83 commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you have another controller to try? It might sound stupid but if the thumbstick calibration is off maybe it's pressing down slightly enough to stop the autorun? I've had issues with some controllers in the past where the sticks were off enough to mess with in-game menus but didn't seem to be affecting gameplay.

'Reset Building Choice' is bugged as it does not reset the building choice (it stays on the previous structure). I notice that this happens when switching from building to items in quick succession and this is essential for me when I'm in combat.
      E.g. If the choice is on 'stairs' and I quickly cancel building, then enable building instantaneously (tapping the 'o' button twice on ps4 controller) it does not reset* to walls but instead stairs. Happens the same for any other structure. Trying to be as detailed here as possible and glad you guys are on the search for a fix.
      Platform: PS4

Comment

• IIDeFFII commented
        Editing a comment
        Has an option in the first configuration guide that turns it off. Take a look at this.

Redefine the construction or something.

Hope this helps.

Not being able to disable founder chat.

Comment

It has also mde my PS4 turn on and off every time I open Fortnite

Comment

• ScarFace_RaHa commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe its not fortine itself that crashes u but if you go in safety mode and maybe restart your ps4 or initalize your data but it will delete all your profiles not your game data you have to download your games again but you keep you game progress its in your cloud (if you have a ps4 + account.

The worst bug of all them is in Pve when you constantly hear the sound like someone is throwing an emote

Comment

• Frevev commented
          Editing a comment
          I've been there, discovered that in the pve missions where the husks have the "healing wave" upon death - it doesn't matter how far away you are to the killed husk, you will hear the sound of an emote or something like it each time a husk dies. ????

como arreglo eso porfavor ayúdenme con eso sii :C no puedo jugar

Comment

• AliceShadowRose commented
          Editing a comment
          u shouldnt post ur id because someone can hack ur acc

There's also a bug that won't allow you to pick up items until like the 10th time holding down the key to pick it up.
        Platform: PC with xbox controller

Comment

unable to cycle weapons till all are dropped then re-required, I try to build stairs and I get the [triangle ceiling thing (when it's blue)] then it builds a wall when placed, some shotguns reload infinitely, server stability issues/connection issues (rubberbanding on a 116Mbs)

Comment

Reloading glitch with shotgun and all the ramps, when trying to build, seem crooked or at an angle instead of aligned with what I’m building next/up to.

Comment

I cant log in for 2 Days (ps4). I cant create a Party. Whats wrong? I spend money for the Game und now i cant play for two Days. No Feedback from the Support

Comment

• V3N0M420INPURE commented
                Editing a comment
                When you find out, I'm having same issue

• Is this Paladins commented
                Editing a comment
                That's not their fault, it will be your WiFi
            Working...
            X