Party Join Failures

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• [OFFICIAL] Party Join Failures

We are aware that some players are failing to join parties and we are investigating. We'll let you know when we have more information.

Flak, when you will you all let us know about the information you will have that you all have finally realized you're incompetent and can't do your jobs? It seems like EVERY SINGLE PATCH you have your game has problems. This is going to go down as literally the worst game creating companies in history. Do you not realize this? You can't see it.... But I am literally LAUGHING at you all right now.

Comment

• HappyGoPunchy commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you know this game is still in pre-release?

Still having isuses on joing other peoples lobbys. When will a fix be released?

Comment

Any update on this, having issues on PS4 joining friends

Comment

Still no update on this issue after almost 6 hours, c'mon fortnite at least keep us informed

Comment

It has been a problem on PC for a few weeks. It usually happens when I team up with one other friend. All of a sudden 2nd friend joins the party and hit launch, s/he will not be able to load the game completely and game client crashes. Strangely no public people join at all.

The only way to work around this problem is for 2 of us to finish the game and then both of us restart game client and regroup.

Comment

PLEASE FIX THIS! Me and my Friends have BEEN WAITING this whole day, and this has felt like AGES! Please help :c

Comment

Xbox One still unable to create or join games. "Not currently responding to join requests". Xbox says friend is in Canny Rescue Survivors 19, but my "friend" is playing 52 Repair the Shelter mission.

Comment

Ps4 is having the same problem from save the world to Battle royale if you guys fix this thx

Comment

I would appreciate an update. Gamertag - mrmike929 - XBOX

Comment

Originally posted by Modo. View Post
                    Flak, when you will you all let us know about the information you will have that you all have finally realized you're incompetent and can't do your jobs? It seems like EVERY SINGLE PATCH you have your game has problems. This is going to go down as literally the worst game creating companies in history. Do you not realize this? You can't see it.... But I am literally LAUGHING at you all right now.
                    This is a free game bro if you want to rage go else where....I don't see you paying them to make it

Comment

So far right now I have had 2 friends able to join me; sounds like they found their missing semi-colon! Hahah

but in all seriousness post if you are able to join into parties now, PS4 seems to be operating fine.

Comment

after sending party invites or receiving party invites on xbox one, the game will no long join up either in a xbox party or just sending a friend an invite. I restarted the game and with same result.

Comment

Originally posted by Modo. View Post
                          A free game? Of such a high standard? That is extremely, or much more optimized for a wider variety of on PC's ? Works smoothly on consoles, has a great deal of content? I seem to be missing your perspective here, or is it just me? I think Battlefront 2 and COD: BO3 would fair a little worse and better fit your description of ****** game, ****** company and ****** glitches, bugs and properly unfinished work, as well as not actually fixing what needs to be fixed in-game, but you probably enjoy spending money (possibly that isn't yours), on Micro-transactions to gain that competitive advantage and then go ahead and praise yourself. Please, return to your sub-par titles (with sub-par commitment to the community), remember that you don't have to do a thing except download a file andyou get all this, withot investing any money on the experience of the game itself. And leave EpicGames to continue to work on, fix, update, improve, give proper feedback and not neglect the community with the vaguest possible post in terms of what I have gone and spent my money on. If I have chosen to trust the company with my money to deliver an OPTIMAL experience, both in game and with support.

Dankie EpicGames!

Comment

Working...
                          X