Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Continued Support for Save the World

Hey Fortnite Friends,

You may have read of our recent decision to stop development on Paragon. We want to assure you this is not the case for the Fortnite Save the World campaign. Rather, this decision allows us to build more features and bring you more content at a faster pace.

We shared our Save the World - State of Development update earlier this week. Read that here.

Thanks for your support,

Epic Games

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to February!

Comment

• SacredJoker1988 commented
      Editing a comment
      so will this fix the glitch where it sais that i need to craft 5 healing pads but have never recieved the schematic therefore keeping me locked on the same mission.

depois dessa atualização .. eu e todos os meus amigos estamos off-line .. tanto no chat da Epic como no fortnite .. todos estamos off-line .. o jogo executa normalmente .. mas todos nos estamos off-line ... por favor peço que por gentileza resolvam esse problema ...

Comment

Did you just delete all forum posts about how **** you support your playerbase?

Comment

• EscaflowneCZ commented
        Editing a comment
        I don´t think that it depend on this guy who wrote this post. Company decided that they stop less profitable project and also to warn other departments what can be their future. If they don´t earn more money from Fortnite they will cancel it as well as non profitable. We can only hope that management has some reasonable expectations which is very unlikly.

As someone who broke out the torch and pitchfork in December because of the radio silence STW players were receiving, I cannot thank Epic enough for getting this information out. That truly is all that I want, regular communication regarding the STW roadmap. Delays, bugs, errors, unplanned risk events are all so much more understandable when they are communicated.

If a date slips, thats okay, just let me know that is still being addressed. If a feature doesn't work as planned (universal inventory), thats okay too just communicate that it isnt working like it should and needs to be taken offline for further work.

Thank you Epic, for renewing my faith in the PVE side of Fortnite!

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] Mooney View Post
        Hey Fortnite Friends,

You may have read of our recent decision to stop development on Paragon. We want to assure you this is not the case for the Fortnite Save the World campaign. Rather, this decision allows us to build more features and bring you more content at a faster pace.

We shared our Save the World - State of Development update earlier this week. Read that here.

Thanks for your support,

Epic Games
        More features? More content? This is definitly a step in the right direction keep it up Epic but dont think this will satisfy the pve playerbase. Unless this kind of thing stays constant for atleast a month I doubt your reputation will recover.
        Last edited by NokarStormBlade; 02-01-2018, 05:44 PM. Reason: a warning to Epic

Comment

I have a question for Epic/Fortnight staff. When will we be able to choose gender of our roles. As it stands, some of the best constructors are male, with no female equivalent.

Why do I have to randomly get stuck playing a guy, when I'm a girl? I'm speaking of course of the constructor classes MegaBase and PowerBase (while I'm just stuck here with normal Base Hype with a small *** base). A simple solution would be to charge some sort of in-game currency to change from one gender to another if you draw a gender you don't wish to play (and gives us the option to play how we want, regardless of Hero subtype).

Comment

I'd like to see my party member's names in STW. It was claimed to be 2.4.0. I hope it is not going to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
            X