Party Service Issues Resolution

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Party Service Issues Resolution

Success! It looks like our fix worked and players should begin seeing full functionality returning to their social features. We know you’ve missed your friends, and they’ve missed you. Find your friends and start a party!

Hello team, I’m not able to login using a ps4 or xbox one, the error message is “failed to create party”

Comment

• blue1323 commented
      Editing a comment
      nothing worked you didn't fix anything I have this game on ps4 and pc I'm getting the same issue on both this is getting ridiculous I have spent over $400 on ps4 and yet I cant create a party to save my life please fix this fast

I hate to be this thick but how do you post a brand new thread? Only asking here as this thread is active. I'm on a PC and there is no way I can see to start a new thread.

Comment

• Hellwolf1286 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've had the same thing, there is a thread telling you about posts but that's it.

WTF i can't play, i'm French and i can't create a party, that fail all times, do something i'm so MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Comment

Great job fixing that, but I still can not login. It says failed to connect to party. Please fix that

Comment

Oleeeeh arreglao

Comment

Hi.
          I’m not able to login using a ps4 the error message is “failed to create party” Please fix that

Comment

Except now I can’t log in.

Comment

I still have problems have never seen any improvement

Comment

Who would I talk to about getting my $75 back that I wasted on a game I can play once a week?

Comment

Not working, it keeps saying Failed To Login for some reason.

Comment

"Failed to create party" on ps4.. I can't start fortnite for this reason..

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] Boomer View Post
                      Success! It looks like our fix worked and players should begin seeing full functionality returning to their social features. We know you’ve missed your friends, and they’ve missed you. Find your friends and start a party!

Hi am still unable to join with party or friends. It says it's been fixed but when I try it's still giving me the same same message still. Can't join friends...xbox1... is there something else I need to do on my end??? Thanks

Comment

Now can't log in

Comment

Why can't we log in now

Comment

• DabsForMe commented
                            Editing a comment
                            They need to take a break from the V bucks store and fix the fact the game is unplayable via many different reasons. Take your pick
                            Worst game to lag on, yet lags worse then any ever.
                            Expand your server cause this waiting in queue has been a known issue for months.
                            Stop adding new stuff to the game and spend time making the quality of life stable instead of this steady decline.
                            The party issue has happened time and time again.
                            Yes I know the game is not fully developed or w/e you want to say but if you are gonna flash focus the v bucks store updates, there's no excuse for why you don't fix the known issues.

If you are after our money then get your head out of your **** and fix the game and put a price tag on it.

Ffs
                            I hate to be so rude but seriously something needs to be done.

• BladeWorks11 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Send halp,it keeps saying "failed to create party" and puts me in a queue.
                        Working...
                        X