V2.3.0 Social Issues+Downtime Make Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• V2.3.0 Social Issues+Downtime Make Good

We told you we appreciate your patience with some of the issues we’ve had after releasing V.2.3.0, and we meant it. In recognition of that patience, we are going to be providing some goodies to both StW and BR players. Want specifics? Find out below:

Battle Royale:
    • 20 Battle Stars toward your Battle Pass progression

Save the World:
    • 1600 Seasonal Gold you can use in the Event Store

You can expect to receive this compensation sometime after Patch V.2.4.0 releases.

But what if you have already completed the pass?....

Comment

• nawar-cj commented
      Editing a comment
      Omg I want to play fortnite

• YoungN3lli commented
      Editing a comment
      Epic games, I was battle pass tier 54 and after the update I jumped to 57. I didn't get 20 stars lol.

• Brassi11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Only 20 stars? Give at least 40 stars. Because it always says wait 10 minutes for queue. Then i wait. Then it says "retry". Then i have to wait 25 minutes. Then i wait. Then it says "retry". im trying go get to tier 40. :(

Y'all so **** cute

Comment

Yeah Epic Games what if you already completed the battle pass and dont have save the world V-bucks maybe?

Comment

• BENDmeOVERpls commented
        Editing a comment
        Just because someone has finished the pass how has it not affected them? People still want to play with friends. Some players hate playing solos or with randoms.

• bobbysukhpreet commented
        Editing a comment
        Because playing with friends in this game is free, so no compensation is needed on a free aspect of the game. As for the battle pass, as others have explained, if he is lvl 70 he never needed the extra time to do anything else. The compensation is for those who paid for the battle pass and have not reached max tier and are affected due to the downtime. Logical thinking is what will win everytime, not begging for stuff you don't deserve

• aamartin86 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that we should get free v bucks instead

yeah i dont need the battlepass upage i can be max today but thanks for the seasonal gold

Comment

And what about me? I still cant even play, i can not get passed the "Creating party" load in screen.

Comment

• Siinister-_- commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too I’m stuck at creating party

What about your players that havent bought the battle pass and don' have stw

Comment

• Natassha commented
          Editing a comment
          I think it's more than fair. but some of us actually lost a daily in save the world

• KB_Wolfhaven commented
          Editing a comment
          So if you dont pay for BP youre not supporting anything thus should be excluded? Just how old are you kids? lol

Editing a comment
          If you don't pay for BP you really aren't supporting the game in terms of a compensation tbh. You are only supporting the game in terms of how many people play the overall game and because you comment bs like how old are you kids, no some of us are actually adults who use logical thinking and know different aspects of supporting rather than kids who only know how to beg for things they don't deserve.

Thank you everyone at epic, it really means a lot that you give back/ listen to your community you guys are the best :)

Comment

• Douccy commented
          Editing a comment
          they dont listen to us there servers are still run on ****ing potatoes

that does no good for max tier people which alot of us are

Comment

• ArenzoGamer commented
          Editing a comment
          No if you've played everyday and completee every challenge without buying tiers in the shop you should max out the battlepass in the comming few days, for me today. (It depends on your level, I'm 82) so not a lot of people are max tier. . .

• Pikalove commented
          Editing a comment
          ArenzoGamer A lot =/= majority it just means a big number of people

Editing a comment
          If you are max tier, why do you need the compensation. It does nothing for you. The downtime affected people who have a BP and missed out on stars due to the downtime. You already are maxed, so you didn't miss out on anything!

What about building? Maybe fix it with this patch, ASAP

Comment

You guys are great, but can we have the wins sshowing on the global wins? Cause i dont have 400 wins.
          thanks Guys!!!

Comment

Thank you for the freebies!

Comment

Shame i'm still waiting to hear back from yous about my missing battle pass.

Comment

• Got_finsiher commented
                Editing a comment
                that measn you didnt buy your the only one i have ever seen wiith this problem

I don’t see why People are groaning about wanting compestation sure u was down never mind .! Reason why it is a free Game apart from them that say they payed for save the world to me that an add on so IDC ???????? Good Work With the game But one thing fix the building Bug lol

Comment

We'll be looking into ways to make things right with players who have already completed their Battle Passes. More updates to come when we've come to a decision on what that will be. :)

Comment

• SpaYco commented
                  Editing a comment
                  can you tell the team to just give us some goodies, idc if u took forever for the server, just give the free player some attention, some of them would want to support, but they simply can't, just give us some ways to be able to get cosmetic ,

Editing a comment
                  Lmao we simply can't support you as a free player, but give us something in return for free. The game is already free and you are asking a company to give you free **** over the already free game while you can't giving anything back? Doesn't seem fair now does it?

• complex_fixin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  hey [EPIC] MrPopoTFS i just wanna the team has been doing there absolute best to fix everything and it was very kind of you all to give everyone 1600 seasonal gold and 20 stars it really helps the new players, I've already completed the battle pass and for everyone else who has as well I don't think we don't need compensation cause we have something to be grateful for I think we shouldn't get anything keep up the great work and thx for fixing everything ps - I have a couple of ideas you should add to ur game 1) trading - you can trade your costumes, pickaxes, gliders and dances 2) catalog - there will be diffrent catalogs with all the items in them from each season e.g. season one will have all items from season one, season two will have all season two items ect anyway amazing game keep doing what your doing, love the game I play it non stop ps - I've spent over £500 on this game
                  Last edited by complex_fixin; 02-03-2018, 06:56 AM.
              Working...
              X