X

V2.3.0 Social Issues+Downtime Make Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are the bomb! With fortnite being a free to play game and supporting it so well, you had no obligation to compensate us but you did anyways. Thanks and keep doing what youre doing

Comment

• ClintParis commented
      Editing a comment
      Battle royale being free*
      Fortnite isn't free.

• bobbysukhpreet commented
      Editing a comment
      Finally a person in the comment section with real gratitude and respect. Kudos to you ATangoMango.

please fix building bugs :D and chest bugs, if i open the chest there is nothing..

Comment

• GroundHogDude commented
      Editing a comment
      I keep getting this too ! Perhaps the chests were already looted, but just displayed as closed ? Often when I open a chest, it stays glowing and closed for 3-10 secs.

What if some people don't have the battle pass

Comment

Editing a comment
      Then why do you deserve any compensation? You are already given a free game and you aren't supporting it by buying BP or anything so why compensation?

What if I still don’t have my battle pass because I didn’t know about the connected acount glitch so I can’t play save the world and don’t have the battle pass

Comment

Cool. Thanks!

Comment

Neat, I might as well just spend all this gold on those extra slots :3

Comment

2 level or 20 level?

Comment

• ggh5312 commented
            Editing a comment
            20 levels.

• PH_007 commented
            Editing a comment
            No, 2 levels
            10 stars = 1 level

I can taste the AC/DC pickaxe

Yeah this is great and all, but literally on 1st weekend of December I was playing all weekend got like 15-20 wins and none of them counted to my stats. I was reassured that they would be 'back-filled'... To this day still no sign of them ever coming back??

Comment

I cant play save the world cause of a token issue. I'm on the tutorial and can't get past it

Comment

Is there gonna be bug fixes on the building promblem and guns not showing when you change weapons and thank you

Comment

Only 20 Battle Stars? EPIC, we STILL can't use the friend bonus for over 5 days now (at least on PS4), which means it hugely affects the leveling progress and more important, the battle pass for that people have paid for.

Which is crazy cause when you have 3 high level friends, it's around 100% extra EP that you are missing out every single round, which is around 33% of all EP combined that you would get every single round (normal 100%, your 70-110% extra EP and the missing around 100% friend EP), How is nobody complaining about this? It slows down leveling and Battle Pass leveling massively.

Why is nobody talking about this?

[EPIC] MrPopoTFS
                Last edited by Retro Edge; 01-30-2018, 04:31 PM.

Comment

building and weapon change is BROKEN!!!! FORTBUG!

Comment

Well thank you Epic Games so much for bringing us this game. As soon as there is a problem you get to work on it and you work and work and work until the problem is fixed and then you go and offer us these amazing things. Thank you for bringing us tons of awesome games like Gears of War and Fortnite. I think I speak for all of the fans whenever I say from the bottom of my my heart thank you for this game and the nicest possible on the face of this Earth that reside in your team.

Comment

Editing a comment
                      I love people like you. People who appreciate when a company does things like this. God if you read a bit in the comment section, the amount of kids without any respect or gratitude for a free BR game is insane. Keep being you and spread the cheer m8.

Thx to Epic, thx to all.
                    ...but..... fix BuildingBug...
                    Rollout Update...wich Date ?

Comment

Please address the building, reloading, weapon switching glitches. I have been waiting a week to play because they have all gotten me killed in pivotal points in games.

Comment

Working...
                      X