X

V2.3.0 Social Issues+Downtime Make Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

Solo 20 estrellas? es enserio? , por lo menos darnos para subir 10 niveles o 20 , la verdad es que no tengo mucho tiempo para subir del nivel que soy ahora , al nivel 70. Mucha gente se queja y no nos hacen caso.
    Last edited by VajoMargo; 01-30-2018, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Porque no mejor códigos para Salvar al mundo? Yo quiero uno

Comment

Guys please fix the buildings glitch, many console players don't want to play in that conditions, and me too.. Its just essential, u know.. Hoping that u will fix soon............ ​​​​​​

Comment

Can our stars go towards season 3 battle pass if people have completed the season 2 battle pass like me???

Comment

What about the people who can't afford Battle Pass as we come from un-wealthy families? I really do appreciate you doing this, just wish I could be included.

Comment

• Lukeond commented
              Editing a comment
              The Battle Pass has free levels as well!

This is a compensation? Two tiers!!? The servers are laggy and buggy and you cannot play with you friends for 2+ days, and there are many glitches for 6+ days (building glitch) and all you give is 20 Battle Stars. At LEAST like 10 tiers or like a little amount of vbucks like 200. Please and thank you.

Comment

• tagteamcraft commented
              Editing a comment
              I think we should get 1000 vbucks

If you haven’t bought anything you shouldn’t complain my problem is I bought the battlepass An it’s gone An my nameless epic account wont let me unlink from my psn it says contact support to have disconnected but I just bought founders pack on it battlepass is on my other account this sucks I wish it was all just saved to your psn not the epic account

Comment

Y la gente se queja de los regalos en BR que es gratis y se quejan de lo que le dan increíble.
              muchas gracias me vendrá bien el oro

Comment

I for one am very pleased that Epic is rewarding us for the downtime when they really owe us nothing. Downtime happens in any game. For those who've maxed out their BP already, get over it. If you were able to play enough to max that out then you shouldn't be complaining.

Comment

• JDB64044 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe you just need to get better at the game and you would already be ranked up with your battle pass and have the black night.

• JDB64044 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Or maybe you just need to get better at the game I don't play that much and I am all the way through the battle pass.

• Lukeond commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol you can't 'not play that much' and already be all the day through. I played for at least 4 hours a day, completing 2 daily challenges per day, and I'm still 7 or 8 levels away from the Black Knight.

Wow thats really nice of y'all to do that but what about people that didnt get the battle pass or people like myself that ranked up all the way through the battle pass and got the black night like 2 weeks ago. I didnt buy any tiers. Just alot of game play and doing well. I think we should be giben something different like be able to choose only one skin each. Or mayne choose one pickaxe for free that would be cheaper . Please think about it bc alot od people are mot getting anything like myself.

Comment

• Lukeond commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's completely unnecessary. They don't owe us anything and I think we should be grateful for what they've offered us. The free battlepass progression makes sense because some people missed out on daily challenges, but beyond that there's absolutely no reason why you should be entitled to anything else, and honestly it just seems like greed.

Originally posted by thursdayle View Post
                please address the building, reloading, weapon switching glitches. I have been waiting a week to play because they have all gotten me killed in pivotal points in games.
                this is driving all of us on xbox crazy it is so hard to play right now. Love y'all epic but this should be fixed asap its a mmajo problem right now.

Comment

Im super appreciative for even acknowledging this, but if you're looking for a way to compensate those with a completed BP why not just give everyone 300 vbucks. If you need/want the 2 tiers 20 stars would give you can purchase them with vbucks, and if you dont you can save them for whatever you'd like. Its fair amd easy and even

Comment

• Lukeond commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not a bad idea!

I have completed my battle pass can i have a skin instead please

Comment

Originally posted by CynicalPatsFan View Post
                    Im super appreciative for even acknowledging this, but if you're looking for a way to compensate those with a completed BP why not just give everyone 300 vbucks. If you need/want the 2 tiers 20 stars would give you can purchase them with vbucks, and if you dont you can save them for whatever you'd like. Its fair amd easy and even
                    Could not agree with this more a better solution
                    ​​​​​​​

Comment

Building please

Comment

Working...
                      X