X

V2.3.0 Social Issues+Downtime Make Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

But what if u can’t login at all on ur pc to fortnite to enjoy it because I can’t and it has been 4 days since i lasts logned in

Comment

Would we get our trophies when u run next patch since they have been disabled for all after the last, did twine ssd6 and no trophy came. ????

Comment

I could care less about battle stars. You want to recognize our patience? Fix building issues on the ps4 so I stop selecting the floor.

Comment

first they announced the compensation thing like they are the new heroes of developers / a game company and now we get fcking 20 Battle Tier Stars AND 1600 Seasonal Gold? Is this a joke? i mean, i appreciate the thinking but thats like nothing. you could just don't give us anything then, its almost the same.

Comment

You guys are epic :) thanks for the great pvp game and thanks for the pve they are both great games.

Comment

Dang. Epic is top-notch. Much respect.
              PSNProfiles | Started playing Fortnite in December 2017.

Comment

Okay, cool, compensation for the downtime. Can something be done about the overall increase in lag? I've watched my ping increase over the past few weeks, going from a usable 42ms to sitting on 100ms, using the "good" matchmaking regions for where I am (Louisiana, USA). It got worse when you added in the option to pick your own matchmaking regions, as well. I get that you guys want everyone to be able to play the game, but that shouldn't mean that everyone has a worse connection because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ssjb234 View Post
                  Okay, cool, compensation for the downtime. Can something be done about the overall increase in lag? I've watched my ping increase over the past few weeks, going from a usable 42ms to sitting on 100ms, using the "good" matchmaking regions for where I am (Louisiana, USA). It got worse when you added in the option to pick your own matchmaking regions, as well. I get that you guys want everyone to be able to play the game, but that shouldn't mean that everyone has a worse connection because of it.
                  Don't talk about stuff where you haven't even informed yourself.
                  First of all the Matchmaking regions were there since day1 maybe not 2 different ones for America but all others. Second, they said the Ping values are more realistic / accurate now.
                  it even was in the patchnotes.

So.. nothing wrong there. its higher for everybody

Comment

• ssjb234 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's higher, not because it's "more accurate." It's higher because there's actually lag now. Way more frequently than before I end up getting shot around corners. In shotgun fights, I get hit markers for what would be the killing blow, and still die because the server returns the other guy's packets first. Just last night in a match I played, I hit this guy for 149, and he had literally 1 health left. I got a hit marker (which would kill with literally anything I would have used), in this shotgun showdown, but still died, after the shot landed and the game told me it landed. That actually didn't happen before some of the Eastern servers were put in.

And Fortnite is the only game I have a standing ping of 100. This isn't just some random lag. It's a quantifiably worse server connection. Even other people I've asked have said they've noticed more lag. And sure "anecdotes aren't a good source to cite." But there are specific numbers that don't line up, and it's only in Fortnite. My ping sits between 42 and 57 on most other games I play. Fortnite is the only one at 100.

• ssjb234 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Even when they did the "more accurate" update, I went from 42-50 to 47-56ms. And now, I'm consistently sitting at 97-100ms on NAe and 95-97ms NAw. Come on, you're gonna tell me that literally almost twice as high of a ping is more accurate to what I was experiencing?

One issue i didn't get the 20 Battle Stars so i have no idea what your saying.

Comment

• Lukeond commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You will receive it following tomorrow's V2.4.0 patch.

figure out you’re servers, this is garbage

Comment

Thank you, epic

Comment

How do you get these goods

Comment

I completed the battle bass just last night, this was a little dissapointing tbh. I'd be happy with like 50 v-bucks or maybe give a reward from season 1 for free like Mako, which I mean I already have that but I'd prefer someone getting something like that. I know a lot of people who started as season 2 hit.
                        -Maybe people who have the battle pass completed get an extra 2 stars to go with the 5 stars you get when purchasing the season 2 battle pass.
                        Idk, just some ideas. I won't complain really these devs are great.

Comment

So what your saying is **** the people who play the most... reward the people that don't lol nice job making fair compensation. Already completed battle pass cause I worked for it and spent money on a booster while the "others" get free battle pass stars how ****** is that. So are you gonna refund me for that? cause then I'd say that fair compensation.

Comment

U should study how to fix this tragedy bout buildings, I'm very tired and I even didn't try the new sniper mode... I feel bad cause u leave all the problems where they are, from many days, and the new sniper mode, I mean, nobody asked to have...

Comment

Working...
                            X