Friend/Party Issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend/Party Issues

Update 11:48PM ET: Reunited at last. Friend services are healthy and it's time to squad up once again!

Uh oh. Some players may notice issues seeing their friends or making parties. We’re aware of this and on the case. We’ll get you back together as soon as we can.

Last edited by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS; 01-31-2018, 12:48 AM.

Im trying to join my friend are y'all still fixing it

Comment

there is that problem and when the first party fix went out the game devs set the consoles to default on squad mode and now our parties will see diferent game modes when we make a party and will constantly reset to squad after each round :O

Comment

What are y'all doing over there? This game has had problems connecting, joining friends, ECT. Everything got ruined after the update basically.

Comment

• PandaExpress006 commented
        Editing a comment
        Obviously they are fixing the problem and making money and a living. What are doing over there yourself. Don't make me go Wendy's on you and make you wish your parents gave you a bag of Tide Pods for Halloween. Be patient or go jump off a bridge. Oh, and have a nice day. But seriously what are you doing over there. I'm curious. Get good on the game, then come complain.

what a drag, receiving this issue again, can't join any of my friends

Comment

Editing a comment
        Are you sure you have friends?? Just asking?

• shadowninja71693 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm sure I do, and I don't appreciate your rudeness of low-rank joke, so please stop boosting your ego by trying to bully people on the internet, oh, I have a question for you, do you know that everything you post on the internet is being seen by a lot of people including the website owner that can band you from commenting on the forum

i would like a refund on my battlepass if i cannot play with friends. time is ticking.

Comment

Editing a comment
        Dude or dudet or it, whatever you want to go by. You will not get a refund genius lol. The battlepass has been active since like December. Calm down junior! This game has been supported better than a lot of AAA titles. So don't get your panties in a bunch. A few hours won't kill you, but that tide pods that your eyeing just may. In fact go eat a tide pod, i hear they taste good. Then you can graduate to cascade, if you live.

"DISCLAIMER I do not work for EPIC"

Just tired of you entitled ****s being impatient.

We also receive the building issue where you select the stairs to build, but it want you to build a floor

Comment

Fix ASAP please

Comment

Editing a comment
          I'm pretty sure they are going as fast as possible, which is ASAP btw. Btw means by the way. Please go eat a Tide Pod. Thank you.

this is quite ridiculous i just want to play with my friends i have been trying for several days, might as well just go buy pubg and delete this rather pay money so i can play with my friends.

Comment

Editing a comment
          Refer to above comment^^

so expecting to get what i paid for is entitled? lmao this generation is ****ed. You kids now a days have no expectation of quality when you feed someone money. I'm sorry, but not sorry. If I give you money and I dont get what i paid for, sometimes the situation may be understandable..and in this case it actually is fairly understandable...and for the record, I JUST learned that they will be giving 20 stars to battlepass holders to make up for the lost time...which is PERFECTLY fine with me...however if they were to just ignore the issue, i WOULD expect a refund...and btw tide pods taste very well and also double as **** lube.

Comment

Editing a comment
          Well, considering the game was free, and you choose to put money into it, that's your problem. Putting money in a free, beta game is getting what you paid for. Specially in battle royal when you only put money to get bonuses that dont effect quality of game. Paying for the story mode is another story when it was optional was a personal choice considering the game is in early access and beta. These kids now a days are entitled. Glad I'm not one of them lmao. But expecting a refund for a game that was free and you spent extra on for your own pleasure is ridiculous lol. I thought patience was a virtue in your day. Better jump back on that calico vision!

I don't currently have an ETA for anyone. However, we are actively working to get everyone back together as fast as we can.

Comment

+PandaExpress006 Holy ***** every comment /post has something to do with eating a "Tide Pod". Think its funny 39 confirmed cases of death is funny? I almost sure if a relative or a friend died you'd be mournful. And essentially telling kids/adults to kill themselves needs to stop. People have the right to freedom of speech "Including you" but what you've been saying in my standards is unrespectable. In other words get a life.

Comment

• shadowninja71693 commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree, he needs to stop boosting his ego, he has no respects, and that's his downfall

I think maybe Pandaexpress006 ate/smoked/injected too many tide pods himself.

Comment

• Codezilla01 commented
          Editing a comment
          it's always a possibility.

10 year olds can write in english.

Comment

Any word on the problem or an ETA??

Comment

Working...
          X