Building Issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Building Issues

You may have noticed in the patch notes that there’s no fix in to solve the building issues players have been experiencing. We are aware that some of you are being affected by these problems and are working to solve this ASAP. Please continue reporting this and providing examples and we’ll keep you updated as we make progress on a solution.

eevery time i switch too a ramp its a floor or something else... v.v i really like like this game because of fluid controls and movement but yall its getting bad...

Comment

When I switch to build stairs really fast it sometimes builds floor and so on. It's not a misclick I'm positive. I've lost at least 10 gun fights in that past few days due to it's inconsistency.

Comment

If you cycle through the building too quick it can say its on one and actaully have the one to the immediate right out on the floor

Comment

I'm having a issue in PS4, it's a Login issue, failing to create party and PSN is OK and other games too.

Comment

The first example I have, is that reset building choice is not functional currently. The pieces seem to switch in your hand with a mind of it's own. To explain, I was trying to build stairs up, when it switched, without input, to floors. The second would be going back to the previous issue, combat building. It SO OFTEN will deny a wall build and automatically switch to floors or something goofy like that, even if reset building choice is on.

The last point I wanted to make involves a mystery 5th choice that I keep experiencing. An empty slot, if you will, that the building choice will switch through after it glitches out. I've noticed this a few times thus far, but not every time. I'm not sure if there's a 5th option for building that has been (for lack of better terminology) pre-programmed with these patches, or if it's just a glitch in the system, but there is definitely an empty slot cycling through. Sometimes this even throws off the building choice, for example having the selection on stairs, but a floor is appearing (which is one slot before the stairs).

Everybody also keep in mind that what they're doing with fortnite in trying to fix it, is much like fixing a car's engine while it's moving. There's way more to it than 99% of us know, and I hope that these small bits of information about the glitch can help lead to a solution.

Thank you to the devs for their time in reading this and making one of the greatest games of all time for virtually free. And thank you to all who have and will participate in the discussion!

Comment

I had difficulty editing my walls in this days, for example if I wanted a door then the editing mode had no effect on my wall build and I ended up breaking my own wall several times, hehe.

I have also experienced some building issue, but in my case it is.. having the wall build selected and then I get a floor build (but I see selected the wall option), but I do not know if these things were a lag problem or.. I do not know. Well, I play on PC, if this information help you guys then I would be glad for it ^^.

P.D. I'm sorry if my English is really bad, but I'm using a translator ^^''.

Comment

Working...
              X