V.2.4.0 Delay Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• V.2.4.0 Delay Update

We hear your concerns regarding bugs that you are experiencing since V.2.3.0, especially those regarding building. It’s taking us longer than expected to fix these issues and we’re working through some major ones. If we’re unable to fix them today the v2.4.0 release will be delayed. Once we have a better idea of when the patch will arrive we’ll update everyone.

In order to help make building feel better we'll be reverting to the building bar system that was present in V.2.2.0. We intend on finding a more permanent fix to make building and item selection feel more crisp in the future. We’ve also added some tools to help us better diagnose in-game issues when new bugs do arise.

Be sure to check the patch notes again because we’ve added more items to the “Known Bugs” section. In addition to that, we’ve also created a “Fixed Bugs” section to inform every one of the immediate fixes we’ve done that delayed this patch.

Note: We have bugs that will come in with the v.2.4.0 release, see the Known Bugs section at the top of our notes for a full list. Please continue to let us know about anything new you find once V.2.4.0 does release

Thank you for your continued patience.

So the update is still coming out at 4:45 ET but with the building bar from V.2.2.0?

Comment

seriously? they said only if they get certain issues taken care of will it be release today...otherwise, as it says...it will be delayed.

Comment

and for all of those who enjoy complaining about the same glitches over & over as hundreds others already have done... they are asking "
        Please continue to let us know about anything
        new
        you find once V.2.4.0 does release"

Comment

• Desie commented
          Editing a comment
          By that logic, It's like pointing out that the NEW background needs fixing while the desktop itself, is lagging, freezing and crashing.

Maybe (being optimistic here) when the complete list of Known Bugs comes out, gets worked on, and resolved, It might just cut down on all that "joyful complaining".

Hola alguien podria ayudarme a desvincular la cuenta psn de una cuenta erronea ? , es que ya no se con quien mas contactar ni enviar email , nadie responde desde hace varios dias ni nada y no puedo jugar con compañeros de ps4 , gracias

Comment

[EPIC] MrPopoTFS What about the graphical issue with the Funk Ops ? Since the V2.3.0 he looks like a plastic toy. Many others skins are affected, but not entirely like Funk Ops. Some materials of some parts of their skins are touched.

I've contacted the support, but still have no answer ;'(
          Attached Files

Comment

a little to late most of the people on xbox already quit playing you guys should of been on this asap not take nearly 2 weeks #rip fortnite

Comment

• Sloth.Power commented
              Editing a comment
              #rip fortnite? it is one of the fastest growing games out there even on xbox

i play this game for almost 1,5 weeks (the free version for pc) and there's a lot of bugs you guys make and trying to resolve.. (and i'm lucky because i have no bugs yet, or i dont see any.)

so try to resolve every bug. and please don't create an downtime for almost 14 hours....

sorry for my english because i'm dutch (Europe)

Comment

• Sloth.Power commented
              Editing a comment
              What bugs? Maybe you are just not that good at the game because a lot of game breaking bugs have been fixed

"Please note: In a near future release, it will not be possible to claim expedition rewards while Storm Shield storage is overflowed. Respecting the storage limit is important to protecting player items."

So for the players who received the compensation in their shield storage (Which makes it currently unusable) does this mean the already mostly ignored expeditions features will become redundant?

Comment

having a pretty bad time trying too pick up items from eliminated players v.v you have too wait like 45 seconds

Comment

Is anyone else having the problem where you open a chest and nothings there? No loot no nothing. Thought it was odd and just a one off but it happened multiple times yesterday and two other friends have been getting it as well

Comment

I still have lag please fix the servers my wifi is 20ms!

Comment

• alaingraham2017 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    you do realise that it could be other devices connected to you router (even if it is wired standard ping can be around 20ms especially if your mom is in the kitchen singing and ur big sisters sending thos pics to her followers. Or if you have standard wifi it can also have such latency (try playing with a 100-1000ms, because thats what i got when my line was damaged.)

So when is expected to be rolled out ?

Comment

Originally posted by OrigNeoMatrix View Post
                    and for all of those who enjoy complaining about the same glitches over & over as hundreds others already have done... they are asking "
                    Please continue to let us know about anything
                    new
                    you find once V.2.4.0 does release"
                    I can agree with that, but if they do not list it in Known Issues, it should be assumed that it is not a Known Issue.

Comment

What is "the building bar system that was present in V.2.2.0"? What is different about that than what's being used now?

Comment

• wesbbaddict commented
                        Editing a comment
                        There were no building issues (known) in V.2.2.0 whereas V.2.3.0 has bugs so until they have found the root cause of the issue they revert back to the last working update for building with the V.2.4.0 update.
                    Working...
                    X