Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V.2.4.0 Release - February 2, 1pm ET(6pm GMT)

Collapse
X

V.2.4.0 Release - February 2, 1pm ET(6pm GMT)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

pls delete the minigun....its so unbalanced. ur just dead if u getting shot by it. to build is not an option. no mountains or buildings nearby = ur dead

Comment

mac performance is a bit better but it still has hitching and big frame drops but overall so far it is improved. there are however tearing graphics issues particularly on the rivers textures.
      the buildings at lonely lodge you can't run over the peak as you now just slide back down, you cant jump on the roofs of the small lodges as again you just slide off. the chests found in the roof of the small lodges chucks its loot up above the roof so like i just said getting to it is very difficult as you cant jump up on the roof also you cant walk under the roof now you have to break the whole thing to get to the chest. havent had time to check the rest of the map but not being able to jump up on roofs is a pain
      Last edited by MikeHuntUK; 02-07-2018, 10:24 AM.

Comment

I'm having major issues. My ping which was averaging 20-25 before this patch is now always over 100 (usually between 150 and 190 spiking as high as 230). I am from Michigan connected to the NA east server. I have a hardwired connection and do not lag in any other game (ping is around 30 in overwatch)

Comment

Im having issues getting my stats. I have completed my task and I am not receiving my battle stars. I'm trying to get them before the season ends. Please help or fix this

Comment

Working...
          X