Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Timeline Update

Heya folks,

Last week we released a state of development for Save the World sharing the features we are currently working on and when we hope to land them!

Due to our internal concerns regarding the stability of our v.2.5.0 update the Valentine’s and Spring it On events will be delayed a week. That means we won’t be landing the dates stated in our State of Development v1.

We will be extending the current storm event in the interim in our 2.4.X update next week.(Seasonal Gold Reset will happen in v.2.5.0)

We want you to be able to play the game and feel this is the best bet for getting a stable patch out to you!

Here is an updated timeline:

Patch 2.5.0 (~2/14)
    • Valentine’s Event
    • Special Valentine’s questline - A Love Story, told the Fortnite way. ;)
      • Valentine’s-themed Heroes
      • Cupid Crossbow
      • New reactive quest type
    • Opt-In Difficulty increase for greater challenge and rewards

Patch 3.0.0 (~2/21)
    • Spring it on Event
      • Week 1 of the ‘Spring it On’ questline released!
      • New Event Store items!
    • Complete in-game music overhaul (Orchestra Edition)

Patch 3.1.0 (~2/28)
    • Stamina Part 1 - Player Movement
    • Quest Map Improvements
    • Spring it on Event
      • Week 2 of “Spring it On” questline released!
      • New Event Store items!
    • Inventory w/ Crafting in FE
    Last edited by [EPIC] Mooney; 02-02-2018, 02:26 PM.

spring is supposed to be the 21st of march right ? Why so soon ???

in need of some money from event related goodies ?

Comment

Mrs americka govnaaa !!! Jebo vas dan zaljubljenih,sta cemo mi sto nemamo pare za devojke??

Comment

• Eskimø commented
        Editing a comment
        alal vera druze

When will the servers come back online?

Comment

• JAMES-M9 commented
        Editing a comment
        why are the servers down and i cant get online and im 100% sure its not my internet

how long am going to wait for the servers to play ???

Comment

So the bonus Seasonal Gold that we all got goes away before the Valentine's Day event comes in? Pity. I was hoping to bank it and use it for something from the new stuff.

Comment

My father plays fortnite on xbox 1, and after this new update today, the ui hud is slightly enlarged, not too much of an issue except for duo and squads, the hud is enlarged just enough that the color cordination next to the names is hidden as well as metal count on the right edge. If possible, maybe try a readjustable hud in settings, save some extra work in the long run?

Comment

• Mikel64 commented
            Editing a comment
            There is a post about it, something like set the video to “fit to screen” to fix it.

I know thats not the place, but i send more than 4 emails for support , 1 week ago, about a bug with my psn linked account , and no response yet, i needing it with urgency and nothing, im really asking for just a response , omg , 1 week and nothing , please answer me , im needing it, this support is too lazy man...

Comment

Please awnser I was wondering if you guys would please make fortnite for nintindo switch

Comment

Originally posted by junin-play2k View Post
              I know thats not the place, but i send more than 4 emails for support , 1 week ago, about a bug with my psn linked account , and no response yet, i needing it with urgency and nothing, im really asking for just a response , omg , 1 week and nothing , please answer me , im needing it, this support is too lazy man...

Sorry to say but it’s been 1 month, 4 emails, 10 in game bug reports with captured footage, and I have yet to even get a “*forget* you...”

Comment

the spring it up event update on the 21st, will it’s quest line stay after the 28th update for part 2 or will it just be replaced by it?

Comment

really excited for the upcoming events in save the world. appreciate all the updates.

Comment

Hi all,
                    Enjoying the game a ton. Wondering if players will be keeping their Battle Pass earnings like skins and perks (the XP Bonuses) when the new season begins.
                    Keep up the great work!

Comment

Just guessing that 2.5.0 is going to be delayed another week . . . again . . .

Comment

Yes, it seems atm, it maybe delayed few hours... let's hope.

Comment

Working...
                        X