X

Patch V.2.4.1 Coming Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

MrPopoTFS I have found a underground map glitch and it think yall should know about it please contact me where i can give you the location of the spot where the issue can be fixed were it isnt abused so no one has to lose a perfect game to a dumb glitch...

Comment

I have found a underground map glitch, i dont know what to do about it

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS View Post

Update: V.2.4.1 for PS4 is planned to release at 4AM ET(04:00 GMT)
        So is this 04:00 GMT tomorrow since its ​​​​​​nearly 07:00 GMT, or is it a bit delayed?

Comment

Did you all happen to fix the problem of the cross hair disappearing after coming out of sniper zoom? I tweeted and posted a video to you guys. It's happening quite often.

Comment

I have the challenge in which it says play a match with a friend, but every time I play with a friend, it still stays !

Comment

so what is this blitz event theres a mission for it but no blitz mode?

Comment

This is on Xbox too please fix

Comment

Same thing with opening a chest and nothing comes out.

Comment

My game keeps freezing its happened 40+ times in the last 4 days is it just me or is it happening to others?

Comment

so about this building problem ?

Comment

Blue Squire and girl version of it has issuses. The hair is glitched out and u can see hair trought the helmet, not only these skins, there is a couple of them

Comment

(PC) I update the once at 4:30 AM which is -2:00 GMT in my country,After 4 hours later the game asked for another update. why?!

Comment

Can we fix when someone joins the game after us we dont see there pevel or name in the top left or when they join i lag, or when i ranomly freeze then end up somewhere in the middle of 50 zombies with half my health gone? I know im not the only one because all my friends complain about it as well. (This is only on ps4 that im aware of)

Comment

Whatabout trophies? #ps4

Comment

Devs if you reads this I think it would be a good idea to add more melee weapons into battle royale thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X