X

Patch V.2.4.1 Coming Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, you can release a patch for this immediately, not even 24 hours later, but we STILL get no friend XP for 9 days now? Are you kidding me? When do you finally fix that? We payed for the BP and the friend XP bonus and it hugely affects the leveling and BP leveling process.

Comment

I have not got 20 battle stars?

Comment

What about Xbox

Comment

Our screens are still too big

Comment

Thank you for the fix works perfectly

Comment

What foolishness unseen everyday updates, and finally nothing for PVE???????????????????????????? I start sorry for my purchase...

Comment

When will the shooting/bloom be changed

Comment

Come on boys bring back 50vs50 an high explosiv mode pls

Comment

yeah like others have said, when building quickly on ps4 there is a noticeable input delay when trying to choose which pieces to place.
                    Last edited by xTreezyMcFly.Tv; 02-03-2018, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Still broken on my PC tried 6 different res sizes and all the same. Game loads to where I would normally see the update info screen and then dies back to the launcher

Comment

So i have two PS4's side by side on two TV's so i can play with my flatmate. On one the 1.41 is 421.6 MB but on the other it's 9 GB! Cummon, what's with these endless monstrous updates? We never actually play the game anymore as we're always downloading!

Comment

hey Devs, shouldnt you guys make something for the people who paid more for the game to be able to sign in without waiting, like thats kind of ridiculious to pay 60 for the game and then have to wait to play.

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS View Post
                            It’s also a fix to increase the efficiency at which our backend services handle stress.
                            Whatever you did to your backend made all loading sequences to take much much longer than before the patch, at least this is my experience in StW since the 'fix' . . .

Comment

• STRING _ERROR commented
                              Editing a comment
                              yep, everything I do now takes 3-4 times longer to process.

my resolution is still small. patch didn't fix anything for me

Comment

• SpaYco commented
                              Editing a comment
                              u tried changing the settings?

What's going on with the Blitz challenge? Have it for my daily but its not up yet and won't let me abort the challenge. Sniper shootout was supposed to go down on the 2nd. Please let us know what's going on with the Blitz! Also, for those who maxed out their battle pass do they get any compensation like everyone else? Stars don't help us.

Comment

Working...
                            X