X

Patch V.2.4.1 Coming Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

we are also running into invisible objects in some areas that we can't destroy, and it would be an issue if we try to get out of a sticky situation

Comment

what about Xbox :(

Comment

great update now i cant play stw....**** guys you kinda suck at updates

Comment

xbox one please?

Comment

Looks fun as always!

Comment

When will you fix the connecting acount glitch I kind of hate this game because epic stole 100$ from me with no help or anything

Comment

I never got my 20 battle stars despite being a Battle Pass user. Can someone please fix this?

Comment

Update: Xbox One has been updated. You may need to restart to see the patch.

Comment

Recently I accidentally bought the Great Britain skin for the featured items when I meant to get the USA skin is there anyway I can get refunded my v-buck back to purchase the USA skin ?

Thank you fortnite team

Comment

What about my fortnite freezed every game after few minutes into the game lol

Comment

Duo and party no work.. pls fix :)

Comment

MrPopoTFS Will there be a reset option made for when traps reset back to build option? Currently on PS4 if you lay a trap, leave build and then return, you are left in trap laying mode, NOT reset back to build mode. In close quarter situations it is a real problem. I would hope is fixed in this patch?

Comment

Working...
                          X