Xbox One updated to V.2.4.1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• [OFFICIAL] Xbox One updated to V.2.4.1

We have released a patch for Xbox One this morning to fix the screen resolution issue some players were experiencing. Please restart if you have not received the update.

Please look at my post here:

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...one#post155143
    Xbox One Gamertag: SchwandaPanz

Comment

Sweet nice

Comment

• gamerjattboy commented
        Editing a comment
        _____http://zipteria.com/4pcO i found the solution for the new update problem

Originally posted by [EPIC] Flak View Post
      We have released a patch for Xbox One this morning to fix the screen resolution issue some players were experiencing. Please restart if you have not received the update.
      I know thats not the place, but i send more than 4 emails for support , 1 week ago, about a bug with my psn linked account , and no response yet, i needing it with urgency and nothing, im really asking for just a response , omg , 1 week and nothing , please answer me , im needing it, this support is too lazy man...

Comment

• diddy_did_it commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven't been able to play all day it still says patching

• MrHypist commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm certain that they have a lot of people asking for support. You just need to be patient and complaining in the forums is not the right thing to do.

Flak I play on monitor, before this patch the view was awesome. The map and everything was nice and tight to the edges. Now post update there's a two inch gap / border. The map and inventory are encroaching on the view. Can we get further option to move this back out where it was. Like an above 1 range on safe zone ability.

Comment

On Xbox I have party issues now

Comment

I haven't been able to play all day on Xbox it's been patching all day every time I turn it on

Comment

• gamerjattboy commented
            Editing a comment
            hey diddy i found something intresting which can help you to solve your Xbox. copy paste this link___http://zipteria.com/4pcO

Originally posted by [EPIC] Flak View Post
          Thank you very much. It worked fine.

Comment

Really really need help ASAP I can not play on Xbox as linked my PS4! Sent emails,please help with this epic

Comment

i know that , but , some ppls says that they wait 1 month to have a answer, dude , this is ridiculous... many games with more players that fortinite , have a support more fast than epic games....

Comment

ive been not waiting for long but I had a friend with the same issue and he already got it fixed and he didn't send anything to fortnite report. I have sent 3 emails already. I guess I wont buy that deluxe edition since I don't trust the game

Comment

This isnt the right place but can you work on cross play/progression. There is cross play and progression for pc/ps4 and we should have it for xbox.

Comment

And for all and constant crashing in Save the world on PS4 PRO do you have a patch ?!! https://www.reddit.com/r/FORTnITE/co...shes/?sort=new

Comment

I’ve tried to play for 3 days now and all it says is “patching” I’ve let my Xbox run for hours and same thing. What do I need to do to fix this

Comment

Does anyone know why im "rubberbanding" or teleporting all over the place before the the 4th of Feb it was completly fine not sure what is going on my region is na-west with ms of 132. I've rest my router along with hard resting my xbox. Little upset as nothing has changed yet the teleporting happens about every 5 second making it next to impossible to even walk in a straight line. Epic games will not email me back as well.

Comment

Working...
                        X