Issues with Login and Social Features

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• [OFFICIAL] Issues with Login and Social Features

We are investigating an issue with our account service that may be affecting login and social features. More information will follow as needed.

UPDATE 22:00 GMT: We have fully recovered and you should be able to log in and connect with your friends. Thank you everyone for your patience as we worked through our account services issues today.
    Last edited by [EPIC] Flak; 02-04-2018, 06:00 PM.

any info on downtime?

Comment

unable to login are the servers down? I see a lot of people playing live on twitch...pc version that is

Comment

If you didn't log out, it's okay. If you have logged out, out of luck... that's where I am now since I wasn't able to add a friend, so we both reclogged -.-"

Comment

Can’t login via ps4

Comment

i can't login to my xbox one

Comment

What does it mean with this end user agreement

Comment

• TryHardWabaki commented
                Editing a comment
                Am I like banned for nothing cause I didn't cheat an I want a refund on the money I spent on skins an pics I just bought

2 hours of wait time cause ur launcher sucks...

Comment

UPDATE 22:00 GMT: We have fully recovered and you should be able to log in and connect with your friends. Thank you everyone for your patience as we worked through our account services issues today.

Comment

I have made an epic account on one Xbox bought another I can now not link the two

Comment

Not going to lie. That did scare me, it was as if my account never existed lol. Glad to see(?) that the issues have been rectified.

Comment

Still doesn't work. It says I'm offline and all my friends are offline.

Comment

Whatever happened recently broke my social tab. I lost chat first, and after logging out and back in to fix it, my friend's list is empty.

Comment

yea, social issues, im allways offline and my friends too

Comment

I’m on ps4 and my friend on pc can’t connect to me at the moment and it shows me offline to him

Comment

Working...
                            X