Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V.2.4.2 Release - February 8, 4:50AM ET(0950 GMT)

Collapse
X

V.2.4.2 Release - February 8, 4:50AM ET(0950 GMT)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• V.2.4.2 Release - February 8, 4:50AM ET(0950 GMT)

Feel the love!

Patch V.2.4.2 will be releasing February 8 at 4:50AM EDT(0950 GMT). We will be taking downtime and you’ll have to download an update.

Matchmaking will be disabled for Battle Royale at 4:25AM ET(0925 GMT). If you run into any issues in V.2.4.2 please bring them to our attention on our social channels or by reporting them in-game.

What’s coming? Find out here.

UPDATE: Downtime for V.2.4.2 has started as we bring in this new patch. We’ll get you back out there as soon as we can! Until then, take a look at what to expect this week: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/e...-2-patch-notes

UPDATE: Make way! We’re back and V.2.4.2 is now available to try for yourself. Nock those arrows and try out the new Crossbow!

UPDATE: We are investigating an issue with purchase errors on Xbox One. We will update when we have more information.

UPDATE:
    If you receive an error purchasing on Xbox, please do not try to purchase again. Your purchase has gone through but it will be a while before your Vbucks are added to your account.

Last edited by [EPIC] Flak; 02-08-2018, 09:27 AM.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FORTnITE/co..._request_list/

Comment

Love the update idea but I won’t be able to play because of a bug called “failed to download client settings” please fix in update
      Gamertag: Zappy61
      platform: Xbox one

Comment

Here a picture of my error

Comment

can you make it where we can see our mouse pointer on ps4 for people that want to use it?

Comment

So more BR updates and one communicated bug fix for PS4 players only? ...

Also, I don't recall asking for my in-game friends list to be displayed in the launcher; underneath the icon that displays my friends list... Of all the things I'd rather you guys do, giving me something that I'm pretty sure no-one wanted, that isn't even necessary because the existing configuration works fine and doesn't seem to be able to be disabled or moved to a better place on the screen doesn't even make the list.

But sure, keep up the "great work" Epic.

Comment

Im trying to connect my steelseries keyboard but it wont work on fortnite but it works on playstation. please help.

Comment

Can i know when you repair all PS4 PRO on Save the world ???

https://www.reddit.com/r/FORTnITE/co...shes/?sort=new

Comment

Fortnite is a fun game and I think there should be more traps
                  For example a trap could be a trapped chest where a player that sreachs the chest, the chest will explode and about 50 to 60 damage and the only way to tell if its a trapped chest is that their will be something different about the chest " a small change to the look of the chest" and the rarity could be epic because there is no epic traps.

Comment

Also another trap could be a staionary "gernade lancher looking trap" where if a player(s) walks past it, it lanchs a gernade, it could kill the player(s), but it will destory the trap. one time use

Comment

Absolutely NOTHING for Save the world paying players but tons of battle royale updates huh? Nice one Epic. Might as well just cancel the valentines patch for STW as the day will have passed by the time it comes out.

Comment

How about fixing the controller+mouse hybrid way of playing , since the Feb 2nd update it doesn't work and I haven't been able to play , I have a disability with my hand from a bad injury and this is the only way I can play fortnite or any other shoot em up games , would really appreciate it if you guys could fix it back to the way it was before the update I really miss playing this game :( .... https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...feb-2nd-update

Comment

Please stop bringing new content and fix your servers already, I used to have 20-30 MS and now with the recent updates im around 120 and im constantly lagging. This is unplayable.

Comment

Woohoo new update... oh.. no.. servers are goning wild! PLease fix your servers before updating or something beacuse this is just not going good... and i als owant a reply from you guys!!

Comment

bonjour a tous , j'aimerais savoir a quel heure la maintenance seras finis svp merci

Comment

Working...
                              X