Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V.2.4.2 Release - February 8, 4:50AM ET(0950 GMT)

Collapse
X

V.2.4.2 Release - February 8, 4:50AM ET(0950 GMT)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

remove the "social network / find a friend" jesus are you really serious with this **** feature ?

Comment

bad language be gone

Comment

UPDATE: Downtime for V.2.4.2 has started as we bring in this new patch. We’ll get you back out there as soon as we can! Until then, take a look at what to expect this week: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/e...-2-patch-notes

Comment

UPDATE: Make way! We’re back and V.2.4.2 is now available to try for yourself. Nock those arrows and try out the new Crossbow!

Comment

UPDATE: We are investigating an issue with purchase errors on Xbox One. We will update when we have more information.

Comment

• sora-mike5 commented
              Editing a comment
              i play on ps4 and i'm having a problem with the aim assist its not working at all, even if i turn it on it doesn't work, please fix it ASAP !

Afternoon!

Can you let us know the Stats for the new Weapon?

It would make for some interesting reading to compare all weapon Stats.

Thanks,

PSN - R34PiiNG-_-RS69

Comment

Originally posted by XxgreatoakxX View Post
              bad language be gone
              trying to grab free v bucks ? or a forum vip ? nice try

Comment

Update size pls.

Comment

UPDATE: If you receive an error purchasing on Xbox, please do not try to purchase again. Your purchase has gone through but it will be a while before your Vbucks are added to your account.

Comment

• SnitchBlaster98 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Plz Fortnite fix your ugly new colours

when we can buy the new skins?

Comment

Are you Guys AFK enjoying the Money you make with the Game ? I wrote a Support Ticket 2 Weeks ago, made a Forum Entry and still nobody of the Fortnite team is answering me. I lost my Account where i spend some Money on Skins and Battle Pass, and noone is trying to help me here, all i need is the information which email adresse i have veryfied with the Account. But Epic games is afk. Thanks for the Help ! " Case #1848531. " !!!!!

Comment

nah, they just did not expect Fortnite to grow so fast. They were not prepared, kappa. They're currently hiring and working on fixing a thousand things... I have sent tickets about 4 weeks ago and still no answer. Nothing you can do about it.

Comment

great to know, no more money from me than. later

Comment

Update size!!!!???

Comment

Epic games sabotaged 100% of my time in Fortnite. In my first 50% matches, then everything i destroy with my pickaxe, did not disappear after 4-10 seconds, The same delay with chests i open & when switching weapon. My hotkeys is disabled in 100% matches. In about 30% matches then everytime i died then W was disabled, so i couldn't run forward. In about 30% matches then Right click was disabled everytime i was going to shoot someone, in about 25% matches then E was disabled so i couldn't pick up items, in about 20% matches then D was disabled so i couldnt walk right.. In about 10% matches then R was disabled so i couldnt pick up items, in about 10% matches then my game crash or i log off automatically when i was one of the last left alive. In about 40% of my last matches then A key is used by itself about 20000 times per match, it's used by itself every single time any enemy is nearby. 50% of what i builded, is never editable, when i press the edit key then nothing happens, my jump is mini jump after only walking and running, without i even had been jumping. Everytime i turn my pc on and open Epic Games Launcher, then i have to install fortnite 2 times again. I need to install fortnite for 100 hours for every 10 hours i played the game. Everytime my pc was turned off, then fortnite need to be installed again, even though the game already is installed. Fortnite is already installed but it have to install from 1% to 100% everytime, then when i reach 100% then it reset to 1% again, so i need to install fortnite 2 times for every 1 time i play the game. Now they just banned me for no reason at all from fortnite after they sabotaged 100% of my time in the game. I walk left constantly every single time any enemy is nearby in 100% of my matches for the last 40 days. Now i got banned for no reason at all when they sabotaged 100% of my time in the game. They had a very long time before fixing the problems, before i would start to type it on forums. Now i type this is on forums every single day, untill i am unbanned & the problems is fixed.

Comment

Working...
                            X