Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Save the World Dev Update #13 - Event System and Spring it On!

Collapse
X

Save the World Dev Update #13 - Event System and Spring it On!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Save the World Dev Update #13 - Event System and Spring it On!

Our latest Dev Update,

Darren talks about our upcoming Spring event and the event system cadence!

Nice I watched the video also could you help with something

Comment

What time is the Valentine's update?

Comment

• MadMexNachoRoad commented
        Editing a comment
        they have delayed the update that was already delayed a week, its depressing.

Do you know when it comes out?

Comment

So... no valentines **** for STW on Valentines.
        Guess I'm getting ****ed for V-day after all!
        Thanks, Epic Games; you suck a double-ended ***** (tip to tip). JS.

Comment

I am more curious about what happens to seasonal gold and storm tickets tomorrow.

Someone in global chat linked https://www.reddit.com/r/FORTnITE/co..._storm_llamas/

Doesn't it make more sense to convert storm tickets to firecracker tickets?

After all I did grinding for one week and finally finished to buy everything from the loot -> event tab.

Now you are telling me to that RIP 540 storm tickets and keeping seasonal gold is actually a better deal? :(

Comment

Standard policy has been to fling current tickets -under 1k- under a bus. No X to 1 just flung away...
            Kinda neat about the seasonal gold... to bad just last night (5pm my time) I spent almost all of it on a fretful binge expecting all 24XX to vanish.

Hopefully the next event has x to 1 on tickets too. Especially if someone doesn't wanna get/use the Llamas. What? I can totally see someone ignoring the Storm Llamas if they got it all last time.

Comment

Working...
            X