SBMM Feedback | 2.10.2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SBMM Feedback | 2.10.2018

Hey everyone!

We've received a huge amount of feedback in regards to the line about improving matchmaking and distribution of skill in yesterday's State of Development blog.

We appreciate all of the time you've taken to voice your concerns and opinions on this!

It certainly is an area that is easy to take in the wrong direction and we'll be sorting through all of the feedback re-evaluating next steps with it all in mind.

Thanks!
    Magyst

hi people i know this has nothing to do with this but do you think you could put the Demolisher or whatever the male version of the Dominator is called in the shop tommorow?

Comment

fix the building on ps4

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] Magyst View Post
        Hey everyone!

We've received a huge amount of feedback in regards to the line about improving matchmaking and distribution of skill in yesterday's State of Development blog.

We appreciate all of the time you've taken to voice your concerns and opinions on this!

It certainly is an area that is easy to take in the wrong direction and we'll be sorting through all of the feedback re-evaluating next steps with it all in mind.

Thanks!
        Magyst
        Keep this balnced matchmaking idea, don't listen to TMARTIN because he got upset that he will be versing players that match his 'skill'. So, I really like this change he just sounds like a noob to me.

Comment

• Mossybut commented
          Editing a comment
          same but they should add a competitive mode and a standered mode where comptitve people play 15 matchs to see there skill rank. Just the SBMM in genral bothers me because high skilled people can just derank and get lots of wins in the lower areas

Originally posted by PyroYoda View Post

Keep this balnced matchmaking idea, don't listen to TMARTIN because he got upset that he will be versing players that match his 'skill'. So, I really like this change he just sounds like a noob to me.
        People don't like to improve. It means work for them. That's why decent players don't want to get matched with people who are on the same skill level. In general, I like the idea of first timers playing a few games against each other, to give them time to get used to everything. But after leaning the basics, they have to improve to get a victory.
        ​​​​​​basically, I would love to see some kind of ranking which would seperate the beginners from experienced players and experienced players from hardcore players.

Comment

Yeah, why don't they do like how Halo Five did there ranking system? Such as give the players a seperate balance game modes ( Skilled players vs skilled) - (Noobs vs noobs)?

Comment

Your recipe is good right now don't change it. Please don't venture too far of your path, keep the simplicity of this game because that's the best part of it.

Comment

Can you please make battle royal available to Chrome OS

Comment

• headtrippz commented
                Editing a comment
                lmao, I don't know if any Chrome OS, P.O.S. could run the game.
                but then I havent relied on integrated graphics from a CPU for far too long to know what they can do these days.

• Mossybut commented
                Editing a comment
                Yea it would be hard to play on

Alright, take this into consideration when it comes to sbmm, anyone who play's and drops this game will have a very bad experience if they decide to return. Why? You figure it out

Comment

I'm having a huge problem with some friends randomly being blocked, but when i look on my blocked list they are not there. please give me some help with this

Comment

Please do not do that. Currently, anyone can be in their match, "noob vs pro" and I do not see a problem therein in Battle Royale. Dying for someone more skillful than you, will earn you experience and raise your gaming notion and the next time you find someone good again in front of you you will know what to do and will not make the same mistake as before.
                  Sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language.
                  IIDeFFII PS4

Comment

Unban me please i was banned for nothing and support turned me down

Comment

If you where baned then it was for for your internet dropping to much that it started to affect the server or outher people - this is the most common reason / the outher is paying whith friends that don’t tell you that they are cheating - I have seen this happen in destiny and call of duky

Comment

• headtrippz commented
                        Editing a comment
                        "call of duky"
                        :,D too good.

SBMM for a battle royal would be horrible, I love this game but constantly against all the same skill would be a nightmare, battles would go on for a very long time and you'd end up getting 3-4 teams around you in no time, i doubt they'd be enough materils in the game for this to work properly at highest levels lol

we play this game for enjoyment not pure esports style game, add a ranked version for the people who want the headache of SBMM

The whole point of a battle royal is random circle, random weapons, random drops and of course random opponents, I've loved everything you have done with this game, just don't ruin the best game I've played in years!!

Comment

Yea, balance matchmaking i get tired of getting matched with players that are way better then me and my friend.. we even barely progress tier and level this way.

Comment

• Drippyyz commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That's why there should be leagues!
                      Working...
                      X