X
X

Early Access Console Users Please Read!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OFFICIAL] Early Access Console Users Please Read!

If you are a part of Early Access and would like to post in the forums, and we hope you do, you will need to link your console accounts to your Epic Games account. To do that, hover over your user name in the top right of the forum and choose "Account". Once there, click on "Connected Accounts" on the left and connect your Xbox One and or PS4 accounts.

After you connect the accounts, log back into the forums and you should be able to post.

Thank you and we're looking forward to seeing you in game and on the forums!

Looking forward to playing with fellow console players!

Comment

• SeñorSteph commented
      Editing a comment
      I wanted to connect my xbox account which I have spent over $50 on and had high stats I had to disconnect it from an account and when epic did that for me they erased all of my stats and took my items. What can I do?

• Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      I have not recived my skins that you get when you do twitch prime and i have done all of the steps

• Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      I have followed all the steps for the twitch prime skin and it said it would be on the next time I played hours later I still don't have it

I have PC founders pack and I should be able to get PS4 version as well but it asks me to pay for it. I have my account connected for at least a year.

Comment

• Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Hola, tengo el problema de que he vinculado mi cuenta psn y epic con la de twich y la recompensa no me ha llegado

• Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi we are having the same problem as cocoplayz, the epic account is coming up on the Xbox, but something is just not right

• alqxo commented
      Editing a comment
      Fortnite<3

^^^ me too I've posted in other threads but no one's answered. I'm hoping once this goes live in a few hours we can then download on PS4???

Comment

• ConGhana commented
      Editing a comment
      no ur account wont be wiped

• f_nkk commented
      Editing a comment
      I want the free skin for having twitch prime but epic games is really denying me. I linked my accounts yesterday and I still haven't got my loot even though it says it will be in my locker next time I play fortnite.

• Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      So I linked my wrong PSN account with my twitch prime so I hv the loot on my level 1 no skins no battle pass account and I want to relink it with my other PSN account so I have the skins on my good account. How do I relink it

Originally posted by Chaedog View Post
    ^^^ me too I've posted in other threads but no one's answered. I'm hoping once this goes live in a few hours we can then download on PS4???
    If you have read the other thread, the preload for console will be able to download "when the final updates hit console".

Comment

i'm not an alpha player, but preordered the game. when is the starting time for german players ?

Comment

Originally posted by Krusti173 View Post
      i'm not an alpha player, but preordered the game. when is the starting time for german players ?
      Here is a countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...e&font=cursive
      It's on Friday for non-Alpha (Thursday for Alpha) Players 16:00 CEST in german.

Comment

Originally posted by drdrjojo View Post

If you have read the other thread, the preload for console will be able to download "when the final updates hit console".
      I understand that, what I'm getting at is I own the Ultimate Package on PC but on PS4 it doesn't show that I own anything at all. Do i need to input a code or will that automatically show that I own it once it goes live? I'm going to primarily play on PC anyways, I just want my PS4 all set up for when my console friends are ready to play in a couple days.

Comment

• Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        They should make a new mode called "base builders" or something like that,where is a storm and the storm is already in its first circle after the lobby all players spawn inside the storm, then for the first 3 minutes the players get resources and weapons but No matter which type of weapon you have you can't attack any players until the last few minutes, and if you try to attack a player then it does no damage to the player, after the 3 minutes you have to build your base in the storm but you have 4 minutes to build your base after the 4 minutes that IS when you can start killing the other players but you must kill them in your base the last player standing wins, I thought of this suggestion because I think building your base is better than just running and walking about there are 100 players as usual :)

• Editing a comment
        Hey bro Member

• bb5500 commented
        Editing a comment
        They should add permanent game mode fireteam where each team can have up to 5 players.

Originally posted by mattaj View Post
      I have PC founders pack and I should be able to get PS4 version as well but it asks me to pay for it. I have my account connected for at least a year.
      It was the same for me when I last checked a few days ago

Comment

What time does headstart start for none alpha founders? Midnight? 10am?

-Thank-

Comment

I am looking forward to playing with PS4 users alongside anyone i meet on pc

Comment

Non-alpha players start playing around 10 am EST on the 21st

Comment

Where the heck is the code to redeem?

Comment

Please help epic... this sucks :/ waited for ages and now I can't play cause I wasn't given a code

Comment

• CaseyKCC1Man commented
            Editing a comment
            Will vehicles come to Battle Royale?

I have preordered the limited edition pack for PS4, just loaded the game up and it's telling me i need to purchase a pack or redeem a code... Someone please explain. I didn't spend all that money for nothing.

Comment

• Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            you preordered, the game isn't out yet.

• Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Pls realease a version for ps3 or android

• Editing a comment
            hey brodhers
        Working...
        X