X
X

Early Access Console Users Please Read!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [OFFICIAL] Early Access Console Users Please Read!

If you are a part of Early Access and would like to post in the forums, and we hope you do, you will need to link your console accounts to your Epic Games account. To do that, hover over your user name in the top right of the forum and choose "Account". Once there, click on "Connected Accounts" on the left and connect your Xbox One and or PS4 accounts.

After you connect the accounts, log back into the forums and you should be able to post.

Thank you and we're looking forward to seeing you in game and on the forums!

Looking forward to playing with fellow console players!

Comment

I have PC founders pack and I should be able to get PS4 version as well but it asks me to pay for it. I have my account connected for at least a year.

Comment

^^^ me too I've posted in other threads but no one's answered. I'm hoping once this goes live in a few hours we can then download on PS4???

Comment

Originally posted by Chaedog View Post
          ^^^ me too I've posted in other threads but no one's answered. I'm hoping once this goes live in a few hours we can then download on PS4???
          If you have read the other thread, the preload for console will be able to download "when the final updates hit console".

Comment

i'm not an alpha player, but preordered the game. when is the starting time for german players ?

Comment

Originally posted by Krusti173 View Post
              i'm not an alpha player, but preordered the game. when is the starting time for german players ?
              Here is a countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...e&font=cursive
              It's on Friday for non-Alpha (Thursday for Alpha) Players 16:00 CEST in german.

Comment

Originally posted by drdrjojo View Post

If you have read the other thread, the preload for console will be able to download "when the final updates hit console".
                I understand that, what I'm getting at is I own the Ultimate Package on PC but on PS4 it doesn't show that I own anything at all. Do i need to input a code or will that automatically show that I own it once it goes live? I'm going to primarily play on PC anyways, I just want my PS4 all set up for when my console friends are ready to play in a couple days.

Comment

Originally posted by mattaj View Post
                  I have PC founders pack and I should be able to get PS4 version as well but it asks me to pay for it. I have my account connected for at least a year.
                  It was the same for me when I last checked a few days ago

Comment

What time does headstart start for none alpha founders? Midnight? 10am?

-Thank-

Comment

I am looking forward to playing with PS4 users alongside anyone i meet on pc

Comment

Non-alpha players start playing around 10 am EST on the 21st

Comment

Where the heck is the code to redeem?

Comment

Please help epic... this sucks :/ waited for ages and now I can't play cause I wasn't given a code

Comment

I have preordered the limited edition pack for PS4, just loaded the game up and it's telling me i need to purchase a pack or redeem a code... Someone please explain. I didn't spend all that money for nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X