X

Early Access Console Users Please Read!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    I've been playing Fortnite for around 5 months now on PS4, and it's my favourite game!
    After playing this long I have had many skin ideas, but this is what really stuck out for me:
    Toy Story characters (Woody, Buzz Lightgear), maybe like a builder (Bob the builder would be funny), Rambo, something to do with Harry Potter. I have more but I think that's enough for now.
    I know how busy you are EPIC, but if you could respond or even consider my ideas that would be a dream come true.

Thanks

Comment

Hola compañeros, tengo un problema en este modo de juego, cuando estoy en Battle Royal jugando y elimino a alguien, o a mi o los jugadores se eliminan entre ellos, no me salen sus nombres.

EJEMPLO:
      Player256 le ha metido un escopetazo a Player341
      Player321 ha eliminado por fin a Player650

Espero que podais solucionarlo, encantado de ayudar con la comunidad.
      Un saludo

Comment

Playing Save the World I was on a mission. One of the other players asked to trade but I had just crafted weapons so was short on supplies and not interested. I was kicked from the games and every weapon from my catalog was removed. Including my newly crafted

Comment

I am looking for somebody really good I can team with on duo.My PS4 username is ¨Melissa Jouma¨, u can add me as a friend or my fortnite tag is ¨joummaa¨.

Comment

Hello Epic Games, I have linked everything that needs to be linked to acquire the Twitch Prime rewards but none appear on my ps4. How do I fix this issue. Thanks.

Comment

Same here!!

Comment

I linked my Xbox account to an epic games account ages ago when I played a lot of gears of war. now I installed fortnite and it wont let me play it as it goes on about platform lock. suggests making another account..instead I'm just going to say no and log out of my epic games account and proceed to never play an epics game again. quite simple really.

Comment

I redeemed my twitch prime pack on the website but my stuff is not appearing on my account on ps4. Help

Comment

I linked everything together and did the twitch prime skins stuff. I got onto my ps4 and the twitch prime skin isn't there

Comment

Epic Games I think that we should have to new things a anti gravity grenade of somesort to go with the space theme but also a blow dart

Comment

Is there a way to login to your Epic Games account through Fortnite on Xbox One? I have been trying to get the Twitch Prime loot but this seems to be an easy option. Is there a button I'm not seeing?

Comment

Hello Ive been trying to figure out how to connect my playstation account to my epic account and so I created a new email and in doing so I misspelled the email address my twitch prime and playstation account are linked to my epics account that now has the wrong email address how can I fix this problem to receive the skins! please can someone help me..=(

Comment

I linked my twitch prime and haven’t got it it looks cool plz help

Comment

This is ridiculous

Comment

it says my xbox account is linked to an epic game account alredy so how do i find out which game and unliknk it

Comment

• Andythedestroyer commented
                                Editing a comment
                                SAME and i have tweeted, sent in a support ticket, and posted here on the forums and have revived ZERO replies

• MonstaBape commented
                                Editing a comment
                                same issue

• CoreyStO5 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Same problem
                            Working...
                            X