X
X

Early Access Console Users Please Read!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why its keep showing this when im going to play fortnite, and i didn't cheat after all. ( huhuhu)

Comment

So we do not need any PS PLUS or XBOX Live right??

Comment

Has anyone noticed that sometimes sniper rounds appear to go straight through someone? I had a guy dead to rights, no need for bullet compensation he was kneeling by a tree and the bullet went straight through him. It happended again 3 times that round with various other situations where i am almost positive the round should have hit the target but ghosted through the target.

Comment

Almost every game I get into my character is Aiming down sights as I am running..I'm not sure if it is a console or controller problem..anyone else run into this? I am playing on the PS4

Comment

I’m PlayStation 3 player when will you be adding it to the PlayStation 3 and please add it

Comment

I purchased a code but it hasn't worked so now I don't know what to do :(

Comment

I spent 10 dollars on v-bucks and had 500 in my inventory to buy the legendary troll stash llama for 1500 v-bucks for you to puy it for 500 and I demand a full refund of my 10 dollars or 1000+ v-bucks because this is ridiculous

Comment

My account was banned i did't do anything it said i was cheat and from ip adress vpn etc how to put it back to normal ?

Comment

were should i report this person? Angels vs. Devil he killed 3 squads using smg from far away... please can u ban this person :(

Comment

We need Splitscreen on console to play CO-OP with friends .

Comment

Could there be a change in controller setting so you can flip R1 and R2 and L1 and L2 so you could fire with R1 and aim with L1. This would really help with firing faster.

Comment

Hello! I have a problem with the game (ps4). When Im trying to go a match, my character shows not ready and when I move left bumper my guy actually shows ready BUT game keeps saying "waiting to all players ready up" even when Im trying to get in a solo match. I tried to close app and open it again (not working) and I even deleted the game and reinstall it (not working either) so somebody has any ideas??

Comment

• Poikkimaki commented
                            Editing a comment
                            AND when Im playing with friends, I can't join them or they can't join me any ideas??

hmmm i have a problem with ps4 my character shows not ready and when I move left bumper my guy actually shows ready BUT game keeps saying

Comment

Sylkz

#1 Lost access to $500+ in paid content

11-15-2017, 03:41 PM
                            I will admit I got swept up in the game. I have played for a week and can afford to throw money at games. I decided to fully upgrade my founders pack and bought a lot of ingame currency. I can afford it, I enjoy games and collecting things. After the patch or after linking my my PS4 console to my Epic PC account I have lost all access to it. I can not even launch into the PVE game.

It has now been the full business day since I reported my issue, they say they are working 24/7 but have only received a canned we received your request email.

Below are my purchases as well as the conversation with the 4th PSN member to try and assist me. I have restored my licensing, ensured i am the primary account user, rebuilt the database of my PS4, uninstalled reinstalled and then redid all the steps above again.

This is clearly an issue on your side.

Franklyn: Jason, I totally understand how frustrating it may be for you. According to your account, you have purchased In game currency and a total of $504.11

The first transaction went through on 10/19/2017. You can also try to provide that information to the game developer to see if they can resolve the (in-game) issue.Me: okayMe:can you provide an entire listMe: So I can atleast go to them with this informationFranklyn: Sure,

Fortnite - Deluxe Founder’s Pack 10/19/2017

Fortnite - Deluxe to Limited Upgrade 11/06/2017

Fortnite - Ultimate Upgrade Pack 11/06/2017

Fortnite - 1,000 V-Bucks 11/11/2017
                            Fortnite - 2,500 (+300 Bonus) V-Bucks 11/13/2017

Fortnite - 2,500 (+300 Bonus) V-Bucks 11/13/2017

Fortnite - 10,000 (+3,500 Bonus) V-Bucks 11/14/2017

Fortnite - 10,000 (+3,500 Bonus) V-Bucks 11/14/2017

Comment

please make it so every time u get 25 kills you get 1 v buck and ever time u win u get 100 v bucks

Comment

Working...
                              X