Early Access Console Users Please Read!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, this is a super duper spectacular thread! thank you so much

Comment

adamal11, my nibba u is a retartddsd. You look like my left sack when scooby doo is pouncing on that ****

Comment

adamal11, Oh my golly daya my mistake m'lady *tips fedora* . I had too much sugar in my choclate milk and the demon inside of me Baphomet told me to say this.*tickles gooch as apology*

Comment

• raleighmartin2 commented
          Editing a comment
          my little brother is such a nincompoop i apologize on his behalf please forgiveth thou and plz dont report

Whenever I try to play Fortnite on Xbox it says "Login Failed". I have done all the trouble shooting (hard reset etc.), checked all of my connections and my NAT type is open, so everything is that way is fine. I spent a long time on the phone with Xbox trying to figure out why Fortnite could not log me into my account, and they concluded it was not an Xbox issue. I have deleted and redownloaded the game with nothing to show for. Any possible reason Fortnite will not log me into Xbox Live? I have tried everything and I am sure customer support is backed up but I have had this problem for almost a month now.

Comment

• Docilefoot92 commented
          Editing a comment
          When this happens to me I quit the game and reload it and it normally works

Please nerf the tactical shotgun. I was about 7 meters away (just a guess) hit my enemy with a green pump, deal 94 damage, and then he hits me for at least 150 damage from about 10-15 meters away. Its very annoying. Please either buff the pumps damage or nerf the tactical shotgun.

Comment

So I was looking in the shop and I was planning on saving up but I accidentally bought the raptor I played with it and it’s horrible please can you refund my 2000 vbucks and take back the raptor.

i think you should add a thing where you hold square so it could fix this problem. I would appreciate if you could do this as I’ve spent over £100 on your game as I think you’ve got a good game here and I don’t regret spending that much except when I bought that skin.

also this was just a thought but I think it would be cool if like players that have spent over like £100 got something special e.g. backbling glider or you could add something like “money milestones” so when you spend a certain amount you get something cool, and it matches the pattern with all the city’s names e.g. tilted towers pleasant park... This would show how greatful you guys at epic are to the people that really support you.

Comment

add me
            jbkwebkwbckbhcbwkbc

Comment

FR PS4 BUG DE CURSEUR

Bonjour aujourd'hui j'ai acheté un clavier et une souris et jouer sur le mode Battle royal et donc je n'ai pas de CURSEUR dans le menu et en jeux (inventaire) cela devient impossible à jouer merci de fixer ce BUG au plus vite SVP ????

Comment

I still never recieved my Twitch Prime skins.

Comment

Love the new 1000 stat cap at canny valley. ,,l,,

Comment

AlphaSavage101 on ps4 24 wins as of now go check on fortnite tracker

Comment

I need help for the twitch prime skins, i have done all of the steps but the message that says loot acquired never popped up, please help epic games

Comment

problem about the new update. fortnite was working just fine the day before but as the new update came in, my xbox wont let me download the game over 57.7%. i tried to do everything i could. reset my router, reset my xbox etc if someone could help, please do, i have spent money on this and dont want to lose it....
                        Last edited by TheKoolKidKevin; 03-09-2018, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Is the paper parasol still available, I had 2 wins on the 20 Vs 20 but no umbrella?

Comment

Did it actually count the win?

Comment

Working...
                            X