X

Early Access Console Users Please Read!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cjcambo View Post
    I have preordered the limited edition pack for PS4, just loaded the game up and it's telling me i need to purchase a pack or redeem a code... Someone please explain. I didn't spend all that money for nothing.
    Yep same here man :/ it's stupid hey? I emailed epic and I got a quick reply (which I appreciate), but said that once it is released I shouldn't need a key (which clearly I do).

Comment

• DPerry753 commented
      Editing a comment
      Its happening to me as well. I stayed up late just to play

• gaming2themax12 commented
      Editing a comment
      i waited for an hour and this stupid game wouldn't stop telling me error error error error f ing error

i got the super deluxe edition and now its telling me to buy another one or redeem a code, like WTF? pretty bad start for PS4

Comment

Same here, ps4, deluxe founders pack, game is telling me I need to purchase a founders pack or use a redeem code...

Comment

More concerning to me than the current PS4 build (which in the store is listed as a separate product) which allows you to launch and reach a page asking for a code or to purchase, is the fact that Fortnite does not show as linked to my Epic Games Account. I have had my PSN linked to Epic Games due to Paragon for which i play on both PC and PS4 depending on my mood. I purchased Fortnite through the PSN store (as i plan on playing on PS4 primarily due to friends) however i have no indication through epic of this.

I will say this, my Epic launcher previously showed a pre order button on the fortnite tab (until earlier this morning) and now the button is gone. there is in fact no button/link on the fortnite tab anywhere, its just empty.

I do hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow :)

Comment

Hey People,

please tell me how i get the 200 Slots for the safe i only have 8 !! But i spent the 150 € and the legendary weapon , i don't have a blueprint for it ! Why . I spent Money for a weopon that will be broken after a few days gamin ?? WTF

Comment

Hello would it be possible to build stairs or angled roofs on slants and walls up the sides such as this in the picture it would just make a base on look better = like if the base is all steel but the hill and walls are still rock and grass sorry if this isnt were i post it im on the xbox one and i can not add pictures to my feedback also that would be nice to add as well if possible

Comment

hello i am wondering as to why i have not received the 200 vault inventory space it specifically shows in the packs the difference between the Account Inventory and Vault Inventory i posted a picture of both the Microsoft store limited pack and the in game Xbox one photo of the ultimate upgrade pack which i purchased both

Comment

Hi, I just got Fortnite and I like it a lot, especially the building aspect, however, I feel that there could be a few quality of life changes that i would personally like to see. Firstly, when building, you cant fill in certain areas that you think you would be able to, perhaps they didn't include these due to husk path finding issues, who could say. (pictured below) second, i would love to place stairs on those dirt ramps/inclines, would love if you guys could take a look into it. I hope you feel the same way, thanks for the read. :D

Comment

Hey, is it worth to upgrade this weapon. The problem is that it has +105 crit dmg. But only 5 % crit chance.. so its quiet useless isnt it?

Comment

with my account linked, it won't let me play on xbox one (we won a PC copy of the founders edition at PAX). i get the attached. if i unlink my account, it warns that you better link now or you'll never be able to link again. so right now, i can't play on xbox one?

Comment

• dirtmonkey93 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      i have the exact same problem. if you find a way to bypass this or something please tell me,as will i you

• marceles commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Did you find a solution?

• Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm having this issue, I've emailed them and messaged them plenty of times and now its been 3 weeks and they wont do anything to help,

Hello,

There is an issue in Fortnight: Battle Royal that keeps getting overlooked... The Audio.

-The battle royal in game audio needs a better overall mix down.
                    -Two sounds that need immediate correction and EQing are: The storm notification, and the revolver shot, both have a much higher db in relations to other sounds. (PLEASE EQ THE POP)
                    -It hurts when listening on headphones.

-When I want to turn up my headphones on a louder volume setting and listen to the game I cannot. The reason is that other certain sound sources (like the ones mentioned above) are somany dbs louder than all other sounds it hurts my ears when they are triggered in the game.

-Correct and level out gun fire volumes at close proximity
                    -Please, DO NOT decrease range and location in which the gun shots can be heard.

Any improvements in this would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. Can someone please tell me how to create/post to the forums? I would like to turn this into an actual forum post

Thank you,

Comment

Why do I keep losing wins, every time you guys update the game?

Comment

Hello, I wonder if you can fix the slow scope issue, before the Halloween update everything was good, I have it on 1.0 and it still moves like a snail, please fix this issue.

Comment

I agree this needs to be fixed

Comment

the game will not download on ps4 it stops at 4.599 gb every time I try.

Comment

Working...
                            X