X
X

Early Access Console Users Please Read!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everybody ! (i'm sorry i'm french and my english isn't perfect)

I am a console user and I have a big problem with this build interface. It takes too much time with the controller to build structures in a short time (which is crucial...). May someone have a some tips, advices to give ? Is the "fast builder" controller configuration (button changes) worth it ?

Thank you in advance and if you have time, thanks to notice me my english mistakes :p

See you !

Comment

Practise, practise and more practise. Early stages it took awhile to learn.

Hold the trigger and unclick multiple squares at a time Creating low barriers can be very easy this way.

Pre-modifiy your wall to what you desire first to build if building multiple pieces of the same thing.

You can rotate your building piece.

Know you can modifiy a piece after placing it. For instance if surrounding an atlas in save the world you can place floors first then modify them after.

I suggest doing radar missions to practise.

I have the option turned off that resets the item you have modified to default after you put away your pencil and paper (architect mode).

Comment

Yo Im a PS4 player
        Ive changed my scoped sensitivy to 1.00 But it still is SOOO slow anyone help me please its unplayable for me!

Comment

Bon j' aimerais savoir si la plupart des gens savent que le jeu complet sera dispo gratuitement en 2018? Car si vous êtes comme moi et que vous avez acheté le jeu 39,99€ sur le ps store il y a quelques semaines et de voir maintenant qu' il était à 13€ puis à 20€ env en ce moment et qu' il sera gratuit l' année prochaine, j' ai les boules grave!!! En plus cette info est seulement marqué dans la description du pack fondateur et pas sur le détail du jeu standard...Alors attention pour ceux qui comptais l'achetés, attendez un peu^^ et vous, vous en pensez quoi???

Comment

Since the 1.8 update, with the updates such as 30 FPS cap, reset of sensitivity the game has more or less become unplayable. Me and my friend (ranked #1 in duos) who wins 50% of our games start to lose gunfights that we never did before the update. 30fps makes the game more sluggish, especially when you are in CQB when quick aim and high frames are crucial. 1/3 of our kills were sniper kills and the new sens settings made sure that would not be the case anymore. I really hope that this update is just to feel the waters. Please let me know if the 30fps lock is going to be in the game in the future, cause it really holds this game back for the time being...

Comment

• KeyboardKidBoi commented
              Editing a comment
              theres a 60 fps option in settings it values smooth gameplay over visuals boi

Just started playing and found out that console users can use a Mouse and Keyboard to play online vs everyone else with a controller. That is some BS...That should be changed 100%. You're going to turn a lot of people off who prefer to play shooters with a controller (like myself).

Comment

I cant join my friends, my friends cant join me. I cant join anything solo because it says Waiting for players to ready up. Please help!!!

Comment

i could use some help I paid 69.99 for a hard disc cop for my ps4 spent most of the day downloading when i went to play it, then sends me to a menu where it gives me options to buy the game so i can play it. So did i just spend money so i can have the right to spend more money it might be human error on my part i just want to play the eve cause it looks like such a great game.

Comment

Como consegui moedas no batlle Royalle ps4?

Comment

How did I get coins in the Royalle ps4 batlle?please

Comment

Hello, i have recently been banned for what I think was my offensive username. If the ban is temporary please message me how long it is, but if it's permanent then please unlinke "Hitler1245" to xbox so I can use this account. If you won't then i won't bother you, this is EPIC GAMES decision.

Comment

• Faman200502 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Its a normal name its not offensive its offensive when it is adolf hitler cause hitler is a normal name they should unban you NOW!

I need people to play with! Add me Xbox GT-Vevi

Comment

You guys need to look at what happened to the snipers on console (Xbox) after this patch. Even maxed out at 1.00 sensitivity on x and y, ADS, and scoped sensitivity it is still slow. Scoped rifles, snipers, and assault rifles should all be the same sensitivity with 3 sliders for ADS, Scoped Rifle, and Sniper so people can lower it specifically.

Comment

• Dr Thundahhh commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Please look at this i need my sniper back!

• Dr Thundahhh commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Should be no difference in sensitivity from Hip firing all the way to Scoped rifles and Sniping, allow that to the player with multiple sliders

also when people make these HUGE changes to sensitivity the only way for them to test these sensitivities is IN GAME which is an extremely frustrating trial period to adjust sensitivity while playing. There should be some sort of training room to test these sensitivities on AI enemies.

Comment

Can´t log-in idk what to do i have waiting 1 week and nothing, pls help!

Comment

Working...
                          X