X

Early Access Console Users Please Read!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

I really like the new update, i feel like aiming on console is much easier with AR's and other non scoped weapons now with the ADS slider, my problem is when my Scoped sensitivity is maxed out at 1.00 it isnt even close to my regular sensitivity. the scoped rifles are a little slower and the snipers are WAY slower. it seems the farther the zoom the slower the sensitivity regardless of settings. they should all feel the same the way 1.00 ADS feels the same hip firing to targeting. You also have to have different sliders for scoped marksman rifles and snipers, because scoped rifles are hit scan and snipers are projectile its a different way of aiming. The Aiming is perfect for AR/Sub/Shotty/Handgun; its just scoped and sniper that need their own. i hope you read this and understand what im saying.

Comment

Remove keyboard and mouse support from the console version of the game !!!! They are easier to aim, choose the right weapon by clicking on a certain button). We also need to press the triangle constantly. You can distribute it in the inventory as you need, but this is to take exactly what you need to press several times a triangle !!! What did you even think about when you were given the opportunity to play on the keyboard and mouse against the gamepads. many have scored on the game, I'm playing now one. Am I again looking for people to play? And if they leave for the same reason? There is a PC version, let it play on the mouse and keyboard!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucket0fLunch View Post
        Just started playing and found out that console users can use a Mouse and Keyboard to play online vs everyone else with a controller. That is some BS...That should be changed 100%. You're going to turn a lot of people off who prefer to play shooters with a controller (like myself).
        Totally agree with you. I'm playing now one since everyone left the game. I'm sick of being played on a gempad against a keyboard and mouse. There's a PC for that. But the developers think it's ok for a shooter ... stupidity

Comment

when I try to login its says error to connect to servers

Comment

can anyone help me

Comment

one question..... I've bought the super deluxe version yes. why the F do I have to wait in a queue for 35 minutes just to get in the ******* game ?!?!?
              I cant even go do the pve because there are too much FTP people playing battle royale or something ?? please fix this. i havent payed 50 bucks for waiting in a line.
              Last edited by JohnnShepard; 10-28-2017, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• knighthawk344 commented
                Editing a comment
                yeah I haft to wait 5 hours

Good day, I'd like to suggest that you guys make the controller fully customizable to the players, I play claw, I have been playing claw for the longest time and using the bumpers to fire is really throwing me off, It's extremely annoying but there is no way around it. And for the building system, why not dedicate R2/L2 (on ps4) to building. You hold L2/R2 down, and get a pop up menu which you use to navigate through the building options. This is just an idea. Atleast let us customise our bumpers.

Comment

Switching to the arrows can be done was (left and right), this would greatly simplify the game on them, still nothing is assigned! And yes, remove the support for keyboards and mouses (this is on the PC on them play) if you bought a console, be ready to learn how to play the gamepad! or go to the PC!

Comment

wats up with fornite on xbox the queue is 5 hours wtf plz fix

Comment

what is with fornite the queue is 5 hours plz fix I'm begging

Comment

Necesito ayuda Fortnite se queda en iniciando sesiĆ³n y me dice: esperando la cola para: 5:00:00 y no e hecho nada solo apareciĆ³ y no avanza necesito ayudaaa rapido porfavor

Comment

tengo este error algien me puede ayudar ???

Comment

i couldnt figure out how to make my own post after linking my account so ill just put this here

this game is unplayable on the ps4 with a controller after the update. i have over 50 wins so i played this game a lot and got pretty decent at it.

-sniper is waaaaay too slow
                        -much more laggy connection
                        -the game has slowed, idk if its a frame issue or something but everything is slower. when i pull out my map its just slow and laggy. i cant play how i want. if a guys shooting u in the back and u want to drop a wall real quick, by the time u get the map out and place it u are already dead. it was fine before this update. it couldve been faster and smoother but it wasnt game breaking before. switching weapons is slower now too. just everything feels slower
                        -super laggy when u get in a battle. when i get close to an enemy and start fighting the game gets really laggy
                        -all the sensitivities got changed, AGAIN. i was just getting used to the last update changes, like the targeting and scoped senses and all that. i understand u are trying to fix it and make it better by default but this update made the senseitvities worse. not for the scoped ar tho, that was the only thing it helped. the new x and y has ****ed up my hip fire shotty game. it just feels weird. the new ads isnt terrible but there are still problems. and then the scoped senes has ruined the sniper but made the scoped ar better
                        -aim assist. idek what to say about this. sometimes the aim assist is super strong and sometimes it isnt. when u ads at some1 close it gets way too slow, but now seems too fast at distance.
                        -cosmetics. $15 for a zombie skin????? thats crazy dude. its too expensive to pay for it straight up and then there is no way to earn currency while playing. u should earn vc while u play and more if u play well.
                        -leaderbords. they dont work
                        -whenever i got into a house or building i hear a very loud hum. idk what it is but its not good
                        ---thats all the issues i can think of right now after the update but there was more.

there was a lot of good changes with the update before the halloween one. the update with the target sens and scoped sens. the sniper was much better but had toooo much aim assist. there was still too much aim assist with the ads as well. i think u should go back with the previous update and work from there. thats when the game was the best. it still needed work but it was still fun. this game is not fun right now.

AND PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE. ADD CUSTOM CONTROLLER MAPPINGS. U DONT HAVE TO MAKE A NEW CONTROL SCHEME. (im already using custom button assignments but i cant change everything)

Comment

Hey all. I would like to ask a favor of my fellow gamers. My boy lives 2780miles from me and we love playing Fortnite together. I would like to get a founders pack for him but that isn't in the budget right now. I was wondering if anyone had an extra friend code that he could have. I would greatly appreciate it. I can't offer you anything in return other than a heartfelt thank you. Msg me on PsN for his user name so you can send him the code. Thank you again.

Brukkos(psn name)

Comment

This happens often to me, whenever i play the game, after a match or after starting the game the game will suddenly close and send me to my home screen. I don't know if this is a bug or something because it happens to my friend too. Is there a way to fix it?

Comment

Working...
                            X