X

Early Access Console Users Please Read!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi how do I start a new thread in the forums?

Comment

• I connected my ps4 account but it still won't let me start a new topic.

Comment

• is it possible to bring my data from xbox one to pc

Comment

• Hello! I am looking for a Fortnite Save the World Code for PS4, if anyone is interested, please reply. Thx!

Comment

• CraigNeethling commented
            Editing a comment
            Please can I have it I am desperate

• ¡Hola!, Pase mi cuenta de ps4 a la de pc y me quiero comprar la moneda de fortnite en ps4 porque en pc no tengo la tarjeta en cambio en ps4 esta guarda y me preguntaba que como ya tengo vinculada la cuenta de ps4 a la de pc si compro algo en la ps4 y la desvinculo a la de pc y despues la vinculo otra vez tengo la moneda o pierdo todo el progreso?

PD. escribo extremada mente mal

Comment

• Does anyone know how to open the map on xbox one?

Comment

• Hello. I'm a fellow fortnite fan and I have an important suggestion for the game. I think that it would be very beneficial to the community if you thought about this. When you down someone, you are currently allowed to shoot them while they are down to finish them off. I, however, think this is a horrible idea. I suggest that you change it to where you cannot finish anyone off while they are down. Make it so that other squads have to either finish the ones left, or let that downed character bleed out. This would stop people from downing you and finishing you off so that your teammates could actually have a chance of reviving you. Because the way it goes now, there is no point for the reviving mechanic to be in the game because everyone shoots the one who is down. I really hope you can take this into consideration and if you have any questions please feel free to email me back. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

• dchannnn15 commented
                Editing a comment
                You sound dumb if y’all hats the case it would take longer for the win

• TayBeHoopin commented
                Editing a comment
                What if you have no more ammo and you need some so you kill the guy that is down, also you can just all split up on the map and when someone goes down, they cant die so its not really fair, it just doesn't follow battle grounds

• TheLoneRaver commented
                Editing a comment
                TayBeHoopin, downed players would still bleed out so they will die if team members split up.

I think this is a good idea but they could maybe add executions along with it (thinking like Gears of War but obviously less gory) so you can kill a downed player when you are right next to them.

Not sure why anybody is shooting downed players anyway. Use them as bait and kill their teammates.

• xbox building is glitching out, says I'm on wall and builds stairs, says I'm on flat builds walls, really irritating pls fix

Comment

• When will PC and Xbox be able to crossplay/switch accounts freely among the two platforms? I have spent over $150 on Xbox thinking I can switch between PC and Xbox,which is baloney c'mon Epic Games help me out here......

Comment

• Originally posted by [EPIC] Flak View Post
                  If you are a part of Early Access and would like to post in the forums, and we hope you do, you will need to link your console accounts to your Epic Games account. To do that, hover over your user name in the top right of the forum and choose "Account". Once there, click on "Connected Accounts" on the left and connect your Xbox One and or PS4 accounts.

After you connect the accounts, log back into the forums and you should be able to post.

Thank you and we're looking forward to seeing you in game and on the forums!
                  I've done all this but I still can't post in the regular forums, I can only post on this page. Is there any reason why this is?

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-2-IeLV9RA The Revolver tho... My opinion one of the best guns

Comment

• You should be able to prone in Fortnite! Up vote if you agree!

Comment

• Hello, on my account ps4 it happens quite often that I can not connect to Fortnite because of bug.

Thank you solve this problem if you can.

Cordially.

Comment

• RequiemX8 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Any other details?

• I am not part of the early access group, but I have Fortnite Battle Royale and I love playing the game. I'm new to this whole posting thing so I hope this gets read.

I have some ideas that could be added to Fortnite battle royale that would make it even more of a phenomenal experience.
                        one idea is to have different skins for your building materials. For example the wood you build could look like the wood you'd find in the mines, or some bricks would have moss on them, etc. It would be so cool going into a city/place and seeing different player's "build skins."

Another idea I thought of the other day was a new skin idea. I'm sure the game devs have thought about creating this skin, but I know a lot of players would love to get their hands on it.. The Samurai / ninja skin. It would be even better if when you released this skin, that you had different variations I.e. colors of the ninja. If you matched in a squad with friends, each person could have their own color, it would be cool.

I have many more ideas for skins I might post more in the future

Comment

• My fortnite on ps4 doesn't work "failed to login, failed to create a group" can someone help me?

Comment

Working...
                          X