Early Access Console Users Please Read!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• XBOX ONE CLAN! The Storm Clan

Fortnite is a great game, however it is much better with a squad! Applications just opened for the Storm Clan! This is an Xbox One clan, we play as often as possible, but can understand you have a life as well. Join this clan, and be surrounded by people just like yourself. Why not fill out an application, if you don't like the clan, you are able to leave at any time!

LINK TO APPLICATION FORM!!!

https://goo.gl/forms/F7rnvtOZTU2F54753

Just follow the instructions, and wait to see if you've been accepted!

Comment

• What are we supposed to get for finishing the battle pass? I got my 1600 seasonal gold in PvE but my battle pass was completed also. I saw that you guys were looking into it but it's passed now and im just curious on what we were supposed to get

Comment

• Support my live stream at www.mixer.com/bmore. V bucks give away daily

Comment

• is there a way i can invite a PC player to PS4 or vise versa?

Comment

• yo @imtmts_insta

Comment

• Epic games sabotaged 100% of my time in Fortnite. In my first 50% matches, then everything i destroy with my pickaxe, did not disappear after 4-10 seconds, The same delay with chests i open & when switching weapon. My hotkeys is disabled in 100% matches. In about 30% matches then everytime i died then W was disabled, so i couldn't run forward. In about 30% matches then Right click was disabled everytime i was going to shoot someone, in about 25% matches then E was disabled so i couldn't pick up items, in about 20% matches then D was disabled so i couldnt walk right.. In about 10% matches then R was disabled so i couldnt pick up items, in about 10% matches then my game crash or i log off automatically when i was one of the last left alive. In about 40% of my last matches then A key is used by itself about 20000 times per match, it's used by itself every single time any enemy is nearby. 50% of what i builded, is never editable, when i press the edit key then nothing happens, my jump is mini jump after only walking and running, without i even had been jumping. Everytime i turn my pc on and open Epic Games Launcher, then i have to install fortnite 2 times again. I need to install fortnite for 100 hours for every 10 hours i played the game. Everytime my pc was turned off, then fortnite need to be installed again, even though the game already is installed. Fortnite is already installed but it have to install from 1% to 100% everytime, then when i reach 100% then it reset to 1% again, so i need to install fortnite 2 times for every 1 time i play the game. Now they just banned me for no reason at all from fortnite after they sabotaged 100% of my time in the game. I walk left constantly every single time any enemy is nearby in 100% of my matches for the last 40 days. Now i got banned for no reason at all when they sabotaged 100% of my time in the game. They had a very long time before fixing the problems, before i would start to type it on forums. Now i type this is on forums every single day, untill i am unbanned & the problems is fixed.

Comment

• Plz realease a iOS version please

Comment

• I have the Mini Llama token glitch on xbox one. Where i cant play Save the world unless i redeem mini llamas, when i go to the loot tab there is nothing there, i cant play the game now due to this does anyone know a fix?

Comment

• When will save the day be free for console

Comment

• Would love some of these...

Purple Flamethrower- the ammo would be a fuel tank somewhere on the gun (or up to the makers ) and when all your fuel runs out you can go to one of those useless petrol stations to reload/refill on ammo
                      LMG's- the ammo could be heavy ammo or maybe medium, it should be great damage, mid fire rate, good range and than mid accruacy
                      Blue Tazor pistol- unlimited ammo, it freezes the person you shoot for 5-10 seconds depending on if you shoot their body or head, it also takes off all their sheild, bad reload time, average fire rate, and less than average range
                      New Shotgun- i dont really have much ideas for a new shotgun but since theres only 2 good be a good idea, maybe like a double barraled sawed off or something else

Traps
                      Purple Tripwire Bomb- place it on wall only and when someone walks past it, BOOM. (up to the makers if i kills them straight away or, if they have a shield, they survive with low health
                      Blue Zipline- maybe this could be the first trap that needs ammo, and it could use the same ammo as the crossbow for an excuse to make the new arrow ammo type, it should be a bit faster than gliding, you can only shoot it at places lower than you and straight ahead, the range shouldn't be overly far maybe only half of titled
                      Green Boxing Punch- A trap that has a typical red boxing glove that streches out, Punches and pushes back whoever walks in its vacinity, takes maybe 30 health

Grenades
                      Green Gas Grenade- kind of like the smoke grenade but a green mist and it takes 4 health of whoever is in it slowly
                      Blue Gas Grenade- same as the green gas grenade but slowly takes 8 damage of whoever is in it

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9O...LYLnsjfqlNYg0g Subscribe and Add me Comment your PS4 Name and add me on any video

Comment

• iamcndn1984 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          iamcndn1985

• iamcndn1984 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          iamcndn1984* sorry my bad

• I haven't got any wins yet, any strats that could get me my first win?

Comment

• Hi, I would love to see that you guys added so we can switch the order of buildings on console at least. It´s harder to switch between wall and stairs because I have to press it 2 times to switch between them. It would be much easier if you could be able to "change the order" of the buildings so you can change it for how you like it yourself. It would be a lot easier when you are in a sticky situation and need to build. Then I could have my favourites in th beggining and least used in the end so It´s easier to scroll between them. This would be a huge improvement to console players.
                          Keep up the awsome work Epic!! :)

Comment

• bonjour depuis la dernier mise a jour je beug comme un porc je voudrez savoir si je suis le seul ?? et il y a un beug qui me soul aussi qui a toujours pas été régler c est quand on prent une arme et quel prent grave du temps a se mettre dans notre main pour pouvoir tirer
                            Last edited by the stifler95; 02-10-2018, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Cant post on rorums help

Comment

Working...
                              X