X

Early Access Console Users Please Read!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Una idea muy pedida por la comunidad es que pongan las multiplatarformas en xbox también no es justo que este solo para ps4, aunque haya sido un error es muy buena idea implementarlo en xbox one también.

Comment

• An idea very requested by the community is put the multiplatform in xbox also is not fair that this only for ps4, although it has been an error is very good idea to implement it in xbox one as well.

Comment

• seria una gran idea que agreguen la multiplataforma tambien con xbox ya que la comunidad del juego pide esto y a cambio se obtendrían mas resultados de los que ahora hay muchas gracias y espero esto pronto

Comment

• An idea very requested by the community is put the multiplatform in xbox also is not fair that this only for ps4, although it has been an error is very good idea to implement it in xbox one as well.

Comment

• you should add cap the flag 50v50 2-3 minets to gather resourses the all out war 20 second respond

Comment

• please we need Asian servers. the ping problem is too much in countries like India which have a huge player base. pings near 150ms are experienced even though having great connections only because of lack of servers.

Comment

• PS4 Stuck on "PUSH to talk". Do not want push to talk, i just want to be able to talk freely and i don't see any option to toggle 'PUSH" to talk on or off in the fortnite ps4 settings. How do i turn OFF push to talk so that i dont have to hold a button to chat in game?

Comment

• Full health full shields get sniped from far away, boom dead, is that all it takes???

Comment

• Shooting nothing but luck

Comment

• This is getting annoying I can't play on xbox one because I play on PC so I connected my account thinking I would be able to play starting off with my lvl and skins and etc and now I cant even play at all on xbox because I had connected my account now they wont unlink my account this is dumb

Comment

• FIX YOUR ****ING GUNS YOU ****ING ***** I SHOULD NOT BE GETTING ONE SHOT EVERYONE TIME BY SHOTGUNS WHEN I USE THEM ITS LIKE IM INFANT WITH NO THUMBS TRYING TO FIGHT MIKE TYSON. Thank You for reading this and please fix guns

Comment

• so i have 2 questions will there be an xbox exclusive fortnite skin pack and if i have a epic games account and my xbox account is linked to it will all my xbox skins transfer if i decide to go pc?

Comment

• I have problem with connecting my acc ...... when i press connect account ----> Your PSN account "Andreyski89" has already been associated with another Epic Games account.

Comment

• estou tendo erro de grafico, bugs de paredes pretas, meu nick é Uk.Cospley

Comment

• Alright it's been 3 days since I had email them to unlink my account on xbox so I can play this is getting annoying they need more workers

Comment

• Caleb_Parsons1_ commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Yeah they take far too long to reply to emails im having the same problem

• Zx_Miah12 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  have they replied yet?
                              Working...
                              X