Fortnite Battle Royale - Upcoming Improvements

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hazno View Post

If you drop them by using the drop button/hotkey after selecting them instead of dragging them to the trash bin, you'll get a popup asking you how many (dividing the stack in half by default).
    My faulth then. Didn't notice that

Comment

I think you should add v-bux if you win or come in the top ten.10 for winning 1 for coming 10th

Comment

Are there any expansions when it comes to system requirements for macOS? I currently have 10.11 on my mac and will not be installing the Sierra update since it will slow my system a lot.

Comment

Pleases fix the voice chat for mac. I hate that the only way to communicate with your teamates is by dancing or shooting in the air.

Comment

Can we close the crossover? I'm on the PS4 and it's not fair that I have to play with people on the PC - the mouse and the keyboard have an advantage.

Comment

Can you add more Joystick Layouts for console(southpaw, legacy etc..), all that is offered is regular default. Games like halo, cod, and gears etc..incmude these in their control options. Hope you consider adding these for people like me. Ty

Comment

Hey epic games in here to share some ideas with you like the first one is to like let us drive the cars in the game but we will have to find our own gas to fill up the car to keep it rolling .My second idea was that the game owner should add binoculars in the game to see through out the Map see any enemy's that's coming our way.My third idea it that we should have like 2 more slots to have our stuff in their .My fourth and finnal idea is that you guys should have more maps and weapons and you guys should like put the skins an pick ax as and reward and add the v bucks skins and pick ax that are brand new and special .

But that's all that I asked is that to make the game better with these ideas that I gave you if you want
                Other than that what and great game that y'all made for us ????????????

Thank you very much

Comment

I just wish we could get some stuff br has in stw. Must say its a very fun and addicited game

Comment

I believe that there should be a 100 V-Buck reward for winning does anybody else agree with me on that. Cause even if you buy the PVE mode you still can't make enough V-Bucks to keep up with all the new skins in battle royale.

Comment

You should add if you win or top 15you get some v-bucks because it is hard to get the money for them

Comment

Working...
                      X