Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fortnite Refund Updates (Purchases Between 9.12 - 9.20)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Folks,

We’re working on getting refunds processed for those of you that requested it. Unfortunately it’s taking a little longer than we’d like, but rest assured you’re going to get a refund.

If you purchased Fortnite between 9/12 - 9/20 and haven’t contacted Epic Games Player Support, please do so here.

If you’ve already contacted Epic Games Player Support and are awaiting refund updates, we’ll have one for you shortly.

Thanks for your patience! We’re working to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible for those affected.

Please add an Asian server. Many Asian people love Battle Royal Mode!

Comment

• Ρray commented
      Editing a comment
      There is it's called asia.

• Saif_Haddad7 commented
      Editing a comment
      there's already a server. It's called asia

• TSM_LuckPie commented
      Editing a comment
      No, what I think they mean is, if they have console for example, like playstation store, if they get a playstation in Asia, then the game wont come up in the store, I don't exactly know if Epic are planning to add this, but lets hope so.

Haven't gotten a response since Wednesday afternoon. they asked me for my PayPal email and a screen shot of the psn receipt to get my refund

Comment

• Ρray commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah Epic Games isn't really picking up the paist.

I'm really getting frustrated and I have been extremely patient I only purchased this game for PvP then it became free literally a week later with no notice at all before i purchased the founders pack want my money back I have put in my request it has been 10+ days no answer I'm glade epic seems to think my money is worthless but I work hard for it and would like at the very least for them to have the professional dignity to tell me what is going on this is really ridiculous

Comment

I really don’t understand why you’re getting so upset. You say you purchased the game ONLY for PVP yet you bought the founders pack which does nothing for the battle royale mode. You bought the game and played it before it ever went free, you’re lucky you’re even getting a refund.

Of course there was no notice that it was going to go free to play. Common sense would say that was most likely a decision made based on what was going on between Epic Games and Bluehole, which was likely a last minute thing. If they say you’re getting a refund then just be grateful. You spent $140(founders pack) on a game with no initial expectation of ever seeing that money again, then when they announce refunds everyone wants to cry about how long it takes to get “their” money back for a game you fully intend to continue playing after receiving your refund.

I’m sure Epic Games values the money they get from the work they put into producing games just as much as you value the money you spend on them. They most certainly had the professionalism to tell everyone what’s going on. They said it’s taking a little longer than they’d like but rest assured you’re going to get your refund. If you really think that you specifically deserve to get your very own email then you’re sadly mistaken. That’s not how the world works. They’ve probably got at least over 30,000 refunds to process. You don’t just press a button and all that money goes back where it came from.

</rant>
      Last edited by drunkNun; 10-02-2017, 12:37 AM.

Comment

the xbox support doesnt know about a refund for the founders pack. pls contact me and help me out. i want my money back pls. i purchased the game for battle royale on sep.13.

Comment

Originally posted by XxNibblerSGZxX View Post
          the xbox support doesnt know about a refund for the founders pack. pls contact me and help me out. i want my money back pls. i purchased the game for battle royale on sep.13.
          if I understand correctly, it’s only pc getting refunds. I could be wrong.

Comment

Is there any way of being refunded v-bucks on items you bought accidentally on Xbox? I would love it if my "Special Forces" skin could be taken away from me for the return of the v-bucks i spent on it (1,200 v-bucks) Please can someone respond, thanks

Comment

• Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              ive had the same problem

• toesucker22 commented
              Editing a comment
              if you look up (request to refund fortnite) click on the one that says epicgames/support
              fill out the information and you should get a email from epic.

give it a couple days and you will get the refund

PS: if you do not know the exact date you bought the skin harvesting tool or emote you can not get the refund.

If you have any questions email me at jacobstevenson873@yahoo.com

Im still waiting on support to contact me its been 5 days and i really want to get back into the game >:

Comment

I sent a refund multiple times for Fortnite save the world super deluxe edition, and I still never got a refund or a reply.Its been 10 days and no reply i am disappointed on how long iv'e waiting,I am going to send another form and hope I get a reply.please just answer my forms and read this

Comment

• toesucker22 commented
                Editing a comment
                you cant refund lamas, deluxe/super deluxe edition for save the world
                you cant refund the battle pass or battle tiers including battle pass emotes, banners, and outfits

If any questions email me jacobstevenson873@yahoo.com
                Last edited by toesucker22; 05-19-2018, 08:51 PM.

So I have bought 25 dollars worth of v-bucks on February 12 and haven’t got them all day yet please help

Comment

• toesucker22 commented
                Editing a comment
                you need to contact a worker at epic and make sure you get your vbucks

I spent 100 dollars on fortnite vbucks and as soon as I bought them i didn't get them and it took my money! I would like a refund or vbucks added to my account, thank you. Psn: RealityStudios4k

Comment

• BFry_ commented
                Editing a comment
                Gfchfscfgjhfst 366

I am unable to buy any V-bucks for the last 2 week, every time I want to buy some I get a message asking me to contact customer service who do not get back to you

Comment

• CocosHyper_ commented
                Editing a comment
                im having the same problem her xD

• toesucker22 commented
                Editing a comment
                check your paying method or if on mobile or pc check your timezone if it isnt your time zone it wont work

Hi there I recently Bought Vbucks thinking to Buy The Battle Pass With my Vbucks Is there any Possible Way I can get A refund To buy the Battle Pass Thank you

Comment

• toesucker22 commented
                Editing a comment
                yes, search request to refund fortnite and click on the one that says epicgames/support fill out the form submit it and you should get a email to your epic game email

after you get this email if your form that you filled out matches your account you will get the refund in 2-6 days depending on how busy they are.

if you have anymore questions email me at

jacobstevenson873@yahoo.com

I brought something I didn't mean to, could you help me get my vbucks back.

Comment

Working...
              X