Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fortnite Refund Updates (Purchases Between 9.12 - 9.20)

Collapse
X

Fortnite Refund Updates (Purchases Between 9.12 - 9.20)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortnite Refund Updates (Purchases Between 9.12 - 9.20)

Hey Folks,

We’re working on getting refunds processed for those of you that requested it. Unfortunately it’s taking a little longer than we’d like, but rest assured you’re going to get a refund.

If you purchased Fortnite between 9/12 - 9/20 and haven’t contacted Epic Games Player Support, please do so here.

If you’ve already contacted Epic Games Player Support and are awaiting refund updates, we’ll have one for you shortly.

Thanks for your patience! We’re working to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible for those affected.

Please add an Asian server. Many Asian people love Battle Royal Mode!

Comment

Haven't gotten a response since Wednesday afternoon. they asked me for my PayPal email and a screen shot of the psn receipt to get my refund

Comment

I'm really getting frustrated and I have been extremely patient I only purchased this game for PvP then it became free literally a week later with no notice at all before i purchased the founders pack want my money back I have put in my request it has been 10+ days no answer I'm glade epic seems to think my money is worthless but I work hard for it and would like at the very least for them to have the professional dignity to tell me what is going on this is really ridiculous

Comment

I really don’t understand why you’re getting so upset. You say you purchased the game ONLY for PVP yet you bought the founders pack which does nothing for the battle royale mode. You bought the game and played it before it ever went free, you’re lucky you’re even getting a refund.

Of course there was no notice that it was going to go free to play. Common sense would say that was most likely a decision made based on what was going on between Epic Games and Bluehole, which was likely a last minute thing. If they say you’re getting a refund then just be grateful. You spent $140(founders pack) on a game with no initial expectation of ever seeing that money again, then when they announce refunds everyone wants to cry about how long it takes to get “their” money back for a game you fully intend to continue playing after receiving your refund.

I’m sure Epic Games values the money they get from the work they put into producing games just as much as you value the money you spend on them. They most certainly had the professionalism to tell everyone what’s going on. They said it’s taking a little longer than they’d like but rest assured you’re going to get your refund. If you really think that you specifically deserve to get your very own email then you’re sadly mistaken. That’s not how the world works. They’ve probably got at least over 30,000 refunds to process. You don’t just press a button and all that money goes back where it came from.

</rant>
          Last edited by drunkNun; 10-02-2017, 12:37 AM.

Comment

the xbox support doesnt know about a refund for the founders pack. pls contact me and help me out. i want my money back pls. i purchased the game for battle royale on sep.13.

Comment

Originally posted by XxNibblerSGZxX View Post
              the xbox support doesnt know about a refund for the founders pack. pls contact me and help me out. i want my money back pls. i purchased the game for battle royale on sep.13.
              if I understand correctly, it’s only pc getting refunds. I could be wrong.

Comment

Is there any way of being refunded v-bucks on items you bought accidentally on Xbox? I would love it if my "Special Forces" skin could be taken away from me for the return of the v-bucks i spent on it (1,200 v-bucks) Please can someone respond, thanks

Comment

Im still waiting on support to contact me its been 5 days and i really want to get back into the game >:

Comment

Working...
                  X