Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox & PS4 Players Unable to Login

Fortnite community,

All console players are likely experiencing a waiting room & login error when attempting to login to Fortnite.
    We are currently investigating the issue and will update everyone with additional information in this thread.

UPDATE: Xbox players should now be able to login, we are still investigating PS4 login issues.
    UPDATE: PS4 players should now be able to login and play Fortnite

Login issues should now be resolved and Fortnite has returned to a healthy state.
    Last edited by [EPIC] Mooney; 09-26-2017, 04:59 PM.

Having the same trouble today. Was working until the update and cannot log in anymore

Comment

Continuo sin poder iniciar sesiĆ³n desde ps4, me sale con cola de hasta 4h

Comment

Cant log in on ps4

Comment

It says my account can not play on this platform yet i connected my account to it. What does this mean. I'm on the PlayStation 4.

Comment

• jdeviljay commented
            Editing a comment
            same here but I'm on the pc

cant log in, keeps saying failed to create party, on ps4

Comment

I'm having this same issue with battle royal I updated 2 days ago and and cant log in since. I have deleted and re installed the game restarted and re linked my account. Not sure what the issue might be but please help.
            Cheers

Comment

I need help unable to login on my ps4 i have tried everything, literally everything no idea what to do next. Please help

Comment

Been trying for two days to login, my friends can log in, but mine just won't. Help?

Comment

Same here. No Xbox connection. Keeps failing with "Failed to create party"

Comment

Every time i try to load up the game i will get one of the following problems, it will fail to create party, fail to check platform, fail to connect with servers or something else. When i eventually get in it will let me join a solo game fine(sometimes it will fail to join server but still let me play). Almost every time i join a squad it will fail or i will have some other problem with the game.
                    Is anyone else having these problems or know how to try and fix them??

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] S-LG View Post
                      Fortnite community,

All console players are likely experiencing a waiting room & login error when attempting to login to Fortnite.
                      We are currently investigating the issue and will update everyone with additional information in this thread.

UPDATE: Xbox players should now be able to login, we are still investigating PS4 login issues.
                      UPDATE: PS4 players should now be able to login and play Fortnite

Login issues should now be resolved and Fortnite has returned to a healthy state.
                      I'm having that problem today

Comment

I've had this issue for the last 3 nights. So frustrating

Comment

Just got login issues today is there a fix? Just says profile query failed??? On xbox one
                          Last edited by ProdigyLad; 12-28-2017, 12:59 AM.

Comment

I have the same problem

Comment

Working...
                            X