Issues with Squad Matchmaking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• [OFFICIAL] Issues with Squad Matchmaking

The Battle Bus balloon has sprung a leak! We are aware of an issue with squads connecting to servers. We're checking into it and will update this thread when we know more. Thank you!
    Last edited by [EPIC] Flak; 09-27-2017, 07:25 PM.

Update - We are still investigating the issue and hope to have news soon.

Comment

The party bus is back up and running at full speed and squads can once again connect to servers.
      It's time to jump back into the arena!

Comment

Connecting to matchmaking as a squad is taking longer than usual after our recent recovery. We are looking into the situation now.

Comment

We will be completely disabling Battle Royale matchmaking as we resolve this issue.
          We expect this process to take ~30 minutes.

Thank you all for your patience!

EDIT: For context, there were so many player trying to matchmake at once that we experienced an error we have never seen before. There is definitely power in numbers.
          Last edited by [EPIC] SKY-LG; 09-27-2017, 09:13 PM.

Comment

UPDATE:

There is an estimated 15-20 more minutes until we can bring BR matchmaking back up.

Once matchmaking is back up, players will encounter a waiting room. The waiting room will take around 15-30 minutes to fully drain.

PS4 players will encounter an error when attempting to login until the waiting room is fully drained.

Comment

Battle Royale matchmaking has returned to a healthy state. All Fortnite players should be able to jump back in and start playing!

Comment

Why is there no Squads match type for PS4 anymore???

Comment

• Ruthless_PePzii commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yea they said they fixed it but they didn't

Squads still is not working please fix your game

Comment

squads unable to queue again

Comment

squads is not an option on xbox

Comment

squads still not avaliable. cant connect to duos either but that might just be me

Comment

How long will it take I have been waiting all day for the game c'mon man

Comment

OMG what the hell is taking so **** long just fix the **** game

Comment

First it started with issues logging in and then for no... reason you guys turn off squads when it was running smooth before the log in issue. You guys also said it was gonna be fixed ASAP which took 12 hours only to then be turned off again!? please this is my weekend i planned to play this with friends. WHY?

Comment

• JermyLlama commented
                              Editing a comment
                              btw if you keep fixing one problem your just causing another i get that its an early access but you guys should of known these problems were going to happen. I lost hope in this game.

Can they fix the issue that squad members killing other members of ur squad as its stupid to be in a squad if ur going to get killed from your party members. I played 8 squad matches and my own team mates killed me for no reason n they wasnt any enemies around.

Comment

Is there any update on what time squads will be back

Comment

Thank you very much @Devs for working on this free game for all of us to enjoy! I am very glad this happened, because the more toxic and impatient player base will hopefully "jump the bus", hahahaha ;)

Comment

Okay, you fixed it for about um... 1 hour... good job with that, it's currently 5:38pm Saturday and squads is available but we can not get into matchmake

Comment

5:40 solo, duos, 50v50 is working fine, just a bit of lag on duos here and there, my wifi connection is very strong but I can not get into squads mathmake, this needs to be fixed because people like me are dying to play on weekends,
                                    some people have restrictions from playing on weekdays, please epic games, fix this!

Comment

Why is matchmaking down this time?

Comment

Why is matchmaking down this time?

Comment

Working...
                                        X