Matchmaking Error - FNBR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchmaking Error - FNBR

Players may be running into an error when attempting to matchmake in Battle Royale.
    This affects both squads and solo.

We are now investigating the issue and will post all additional updates here.
    The team is on it and we hope to resolve this ASAP.

Ty for your patience everyone!

UPDATE: Players should be able to get back in game but we are still investigating the root cause of the issue.
    Last edited by [EPIC] SKY-LG; 10-01-2017, 12:46 AM.

still doesn't work

Comment

having some problems with "Connecting to Matchmaking" stuck on it

Comment

• Doda123fox commented
        Editing a comment
        same here.

• Riiping commented
        Editing a comment
        when do we get notified about it being back online?

I jus got kicked from the game and had to relog and sit in a queue....cool story bro..

Comment

Is this why you close down the server without any warning? Again! This never happend before BR....

Comment

Not enjoying this having to wait in a queue. As a Save The World person who actually paid for access to the game I feel there should be a priority over the freeloader Battle Royale players.

Comment

Originally posted by OurLadyPeace View Post
            Not enjoying this having to wait in a queue. As a Save The World person who actually paid for access to the game I feel there should be a priority over the freeloader Battle Royale players.
            You paid for early access to a game that isn't fully done yet, and are complaining about having to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyKilla_44 View Post

You paid for early access to a game that isn't fully done yet, and are complaining about having to wait.
              Funny thing... Before BR there wasn't this problem. Gee what could possibly be the reason for the servers being overloaded and all these problems.... Oh ya that is right it's because of BR. Get lost freeloader

Comment

Ofc, they should just split the server's and we all would be happy.

Comment

still can't play

Comment

i have got that error like 2+ weeks ago and still i get it... Why u guys just cant fix it?..

Comment

Working...
                    X