Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• [OFFICIAL] Login failures in limited areas

Hi everyone,

We're seeing some login failures in certain areas. We are looking into it and hope to have you back online soon!

Some players in Europe continue to have errors logging in to Fortnite. There may be an issue with some ISP routing and we're checking into it.

Comment

I created an Epic account on Xbox and decided to play on PC. Went to login on PC and login failed. Emailed customer support, thought I would try to get a response on here. I'm wanting to play cross platform with friends on Xbox.

Comment

my first account was deactivated for no reason, i was offline did not even have my pc running and when i went to login the next morning my account was disabled and i was unable to login, i have spent quite a bit of money buying the limited edition and ingame skins and would love to find out why my account was deactivated, i figure my post will receive some attention from here seeing as how i still have not gotten a reply from my support ticket. i look forward to any reply that can help me with my situation as the current one im in is bogus and needs to be answered and compensated.

Comment

I created an Epic Games account on Xbox and when I tried to play on PC when i try and log in it tells me that my account cant play on this platform. How do i fix this problem?

Comment

i can't even install the game but when i try to it just says queued!

Comment

I have been playing battle royal and just purchased the campaign. I played a few rounds and stepped away from the xbox for 5 minutes and when I return I am unable to login and eventually get banned.

Comment

Hello, i have a bug, i jump from the bus and i'm kicked from this battle, why ? thx

Comment

Hi there, i cannot Login since 3 days for no actual reason. An error occurs where i just cant connect to the fortnite Servers. This is actually pretty Bad because i purchased the Battle pass and try to reach lvl 70 for that Skin but now i keep missing daily missions. Any Help?!

Comment

Ps4 keep getting disconnected and failed to sync messages and the server blocked message ever since new patch even reinstalled game

Comment

Well this started well, just created my acc and cant login into the game lol says wrong pass or email......it works fine here though...

Comment

Working...
                      X