Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• VPN in Battle Royale

Heya folks,

We have recently begun blocking VPN usage to play Fortnite Battle Royale. If you connect via a VPN service you will be kicked from the game but no action is taken against your account.

Thank you for your patience as we work to keep FNBR a fair community!

well, my country (Egypt) is blocking VOIP connections so we have to use vpn in order to access the ingame voice chat, this is affecting us in a bad way..

Comment

• SpaYco commented
      Editing a comment
      blame the ones who blocked the VOIP, not the ones who is looking for the best security from cheaters

Originally posted by BHE View Post
    well, my country (Egypt) is blocking VOIP connections so we have to use vpn in order to access the ingame voice chat, this is affecting us in a bad way..
    They are not blocking every VPN. Just the most popular ones I think. I can connect sometimes with VPN but only because I like to browse saver and have 2 screens.

Comment

Hello kick me from the match due to a VPN error.I ispolzoval a program that me's Ip address . And I went with her and I started to kick.I thought it was Ip ban me .And because of the crazies taking it down.Right now I'm located in Belarus ,And used an American Ip.I will not kick if I again download the game and play with your Ip addresses?

Comment

i jump has kick from vpn

Comment

i understand doing this so IP banning is effective however it's affecting people who have to use it.

Comment

hello Fortnite Team, I play FNBR with my friends in Game Center, where they use the bootrom system,The machines are supposed to be VPNs. Please show me how to fix it, We have a lot of people playing together

Comment

Hello Fornite team

You can show me how to fix error " You were removed from the match due to your IP,VPN " . Thanks admin

Comment

I got same. I'm from Poland. No cheats, no vps, no lags for sure. Kicked after jump from bus...

Comment

Hello Team Support,

I just encountered a problem about Fortnite game. "You have been removed from the game because of the network latency of your IP address or machine because you used a VPN or because you cheated. We advise not to use a VPN or proxy server when you play Fortnite"

Think you, Team

Comment

我沒有欺騙 從公車跳下來被踢

Comment

Reduction of lag

Hello,

This post is dedicated for those who suffer from lag and high ping, NoPing is software that greatly optimizes your gameplay.

With unique technology, NoPing Tunnel traces the best route to the server of your favorite online game.

Gaining up to 50% improvement depending on your internet!

Test for 3 days for free, if you register at the link below:

nopi.ng/forum

Watch the video below with and without NoPing!

Comment

When I got home yesterday, I logged on quickly to pull the update. In the interim, I had some work to do and logged into my work laptop and logged onto our VPN. Once the game had updated on my personal computer, I tried playing and got crash after crash. I reset my graphics card settings, restarted my machine, prayed to the many-headed beast,...nothing worked. I was about to submit a ticket and come to the forum to whine, when I logged out on my work machine. Afterwards all was fine.

So I guess I'm asking, does your system know that VPN is being used on my network even if I'm directly connected on a separate machine? If so, that's lame. I really enjoy "working" days that involve a few runs.

Edit - I play STW, not BR. I love watching good players rack up kills in BR on Twitch and YouTube, but alas my reflexes and skill are not what they need to be to enjoy it.
                        Last edited by Mustarddog; 12-15-2017, 04:05 PM. Reason: I edited to add that I play Save the World esclusively.

Comment

Geez its hard as **** to post on this forum - ok I am a PS4 player that cannot get the Christmas update to trigger on my PS4. I open Fortnite it tells me to close and relaunch but each time I do, no update trigger in my notifications. Help I want to keep playing but cant until the update is loaded!!!

Comment

Seems VPN is not allowed for battle royale it's hardly takes few minutes to lose your game access, but yes as the Fortnite Team told that never affect your account.

Comment

Working...
                            X