Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Alpha players (returned V-Bucks details inside)

Collapse
X

Hey Alpha players (returned V-Bucks details inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• [OFFICIAL] Hey Alpha players (returned V-Bucks details inside)

To our Alpha Explorers,

The day is here! You've played along with us, given great feedback, and put up with several resets. As a token of our gratitude for your effort and patience, you will find an extra 30% of purchased V-Bucks added to your account when you log in. You’ll also receive an exclusive banner showing off how many Online Tests you participated in.

See you in game shortly!

Even more llamas!! MEOW!

Comment

"But wait, there is more!" - Thank you for your generosity! (Though, this wasn't really needed unless you ninja-nerfed the Llamas again! ;-))

Comment

I'm not an Alpha Player, but with all those gifts, I sure wished I could have discovered Fortnite a lot sooner lol.

Comment

Is there a forum post giving the changes from alpha to early access?

Comment

Thank you for this generous gift! I am so excited.

Comment

Thanks for that. If only I could play now...

Comment

Originally posted by MasterHunter View Post
                Is there a forum post giving the changes from alpha to early access?
                We're effectively starting from scratch so no such notes. Though we already have a big fix update planned to make a few fixes and we'll share release notes for those once everything is locked and ready to roll.

Comment

Some of you are telling us you haven't received the entire 30% on top of your V-Buck reimbursement. We'll get this fixed ASAP!

Comment

Working...
                  X