Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fortnitemares Update 1.8 Patch Notes

Collapse
X

Fortnitemares Update 1.8 Patch Notes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fortnitemares Update 1.8 Patch Notes

    Come and check out all of the spooky patch notes for 1.8 here!

  • #2
    Heads up post: With the release of patch v.1.8 some Save the World players will get their skill trees partially reset and points refunded. We suggest you screenshot your skill trees!

    Comment


    • VolCan01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Fortnite I uploaded the new update but when the game is open, there are some color changes on the screen I installed it again I can not play the game.

  • #3
    this last patch makes my computer die litle by litle

    Comment


    • #4
      Thanks for all the free stuff. Now I have 80 cards in overflow that I can't transmute.

      Please let us transmute cards in overflow.

      Comment


      • #5
        Also thank you for the 5 lamas.

        Can we fix the bug where locked schematics don't show up in the transmute?

        The whole point of the transmute is to get clean up our vault. How can we clean it up if we don't see the locked schematics?

        Thank you.

        Comment


        • #6
          Broke: some configuration settings were reverted to default. The only one I had changed before patch was Game > Game > Tap to search / interact. I had set it to On but the patch reverted it back to No.

          Comment


          • #7
            Great work on the bug fixes and the event. Keep it up Epic!

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS View Post
              Come and check out all of the spooky patch notes for 1.8 here!
              No offense. But i do love the game, the store and updates youve added but i feel as if in a future update you should set v bucks to be rewarded not for challenges but if you place
              5th 100v
              4th 200v
              3rd 250v
              2nd 400v
              1st 500v.
              that way its still difficult to get currency but theres more of an incentive to play especially for folks who cant pay to play pve, or who is tight on cash. And youre not just giving it out for easy challenges. If so id say personally 50v for challenges that are not xp based.

              Comment


              • #9
                Since this update on 25th I had to download 2 more 8GB patches. Where are the patch notes for those? I guess I am just being blind but can you point me to the right page?

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by HeXik_cz View Post
                  Since this update on 25th I had to download 2 more 8GB patches. Where are the patch notes for those? I guess I am just being blind but can you point me to the right page?
                  Same here! I'd like to know what are today's 2Gb for ?

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by BoCai View Post

                    Same here! I'd like to know what are today's 2Gb for ?
                    i am pretty much a guessing man. But here is my theory. I think there was a problem with the missions(the ones you get after the first 2 introductory missions). For example there was no Atlas or Survivor missions. And when they finally added it in, i noticed that the location was always the same for Retrieve the data and ride the lightning(5 missions, all the same). But it is not anymore.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by MrsRobinson62712 View Post

                      No offense. But i do love the game, the store and updates youve added but i feel as if in a future update you should set v bucks to be rewarded not for challenges but if you place
                      5th 100v
                      4th 200v
                      3rd 250v
                      2nd 400v
                      1st 500v.
                      that way its still difficult to get currency but theres more of an incentive to play especially for folks who cant pay to play pve, or who is tight on cash. And youre not just giving it out for easy challenges. If so id say personally 50v for challenges that are not xp based.
                      No, you shouldn't get any V-Bucks for winning. They should never award V-Bucks for winning. Otherwise people could just keep winning and winning and winning in BR then go over to StW and buy a load of llamas.

                      If anything have a seperate currency and give it at a much reduced rate. Something that equates to like 10-25 V-Bucks per win, or 1 V-Buck per kill or something. So 150 wins for the Ramirez skin, or 1500 kills. Seems fair and it's worth the grind if you can't afford to buy V-Bucks to me, of course people who want everything for nothing won't agree though.

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Anyone know what the PS4 update was today? Was it bug fixes?

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          waiting times now are killing the game..

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            yeah 1 hour waiting time, what a dissapointment

                            Comment


                            • #16
                              I think it's ridiculous to have spent 27 euro's and having to wait 7 hours for a queue. Please fix this cause i can't even play the game i bought unless i wait 7 hours

                              Comment


                              • #17
                                waiting queue for a pve a game? i have been waiting for 40 mins to log into the game and when the "30 mins waiting in line" thing have expired then it just restarts (back to 30 mins again)

                                Comment


                                • #18
                                  ive waited 2 hours in queue to logging and this has happen to me twice today its been starting to do this since today's update cause i dont remember it doing it yesterday

                                  Comment


                                  • #19
                                    How long this event last? I can't find anything in the patch note.

                                    Comment


                                    • R1 GUPP commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      second this :D can't play 100 games a day like I want to xD need to know how active I need to be to get to the end

                                    • macr0-22 commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Same, can’t seem to find an end date for the event.

                                  • #20
                                    another request for how long the event if going to last, still need one more surviver to complete my collection book

                                    Comment


                                    • #21
                                      Why is there no official response to the questions about the duration of this event?

                                      Comment


                                      • #22
                                        There is nearly no response in the whole forum at the moment. There was a giveaway planned, everyday toll Halloween. But after the second day, nothing happened, nobody from epic posted in the forums after that... Maybe the storm took the epic employees in advance because they are training us for some stuff in the future? Who knows.....

                                        Comment


                                        • #23
                                          So i have a question in fortnitemares there are ghost trolls that sometime pop up in castles, do they serve some purpose or just for effect?

                                          Comment


                                          • #24
                                            Originally posted by Haeusaman View Post
                                            So i have a question in fortnitemares there are ghost trolls that sometime pop up in castles, do they serve some purpose or just for effect?
                                            I heard you can kill them and they drop some mats, but I don't know for sure.

                                            Comment

                                            Working...
                                            X