Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llama - Only Granted 500 Scavenger Tickets - Compensation

Collapse
X

Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llama - Only Granted 500 Scavenger Tickets - Compensation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llama - Only Granted 500 Scavenger Tickets - Compensation

Save the World players, we are aware that the Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llama available on Oct 25 & 26 was only rewarding 500 scavenger tickets instead of 1500 tickets.

We will be granting all players one scavenger llama for every Legendary Troll Loot Truck Lllama purchased.
    We will update everyone as soon as we have compensated all affected players. We apologize for this inconvenience.

All affected players have now been compensated.

Thank you all for your patience and enjoy the tricks and treats of Fortnitemares!

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] S-LG View Post
      All affected players have now been compensated.

Thank you all for your patience and enjoy the tricks and treats of Fortnitemares!
      So what happened to those that bought this and reported the same bug during the Founder's Event where it was only giving 50 Founder's tickets instead of 150? I know I reported this in game back then as I bought 2 of them at that time so it seems we should have been compensated as well.

Comment

• Battlestorm commented
        Editing a comment
        also iwant to see if this gets some back dated llama's

Thanks, Epic! Wasn't expecting compensation, as disappointed as I was at the reduction in tickets. So it was a pleasant surprise to log in today and find the extra llamas ready to open. Very much appreciated!

Comment

I didn't receive any compensation, and I had purchased 5 Legendary Troll loot llama packs.

Comment

boo these should be up for 24hrs not 8hrs that's cool during my work shift

Comment

THANK YOU!!!!! This is how I ended up with my Legendary Raider Headhunter!! xD I had been trying THE ENTIRE EVENT to get her and my final Scavenger llama (because of this fix) gave her to me!! :D

Comment

I didn't receive compensation. Is there something I should do? I'm on Ps4.

Comment

So now it's back, shouldn't it be fixed? I just bought one, and only got 500 candies instead of 1,500!!

Comment

I just purchased 2 of them and did not receive the additional halloween lamas. Am I supposed to contact someone to be compensated or are you guys watching? I don't want to spam your customer support if it's something you are already working on.

Comment

Purchased 2 of these lastnight and only received 500 candy per

Comment

Same here, bought the 1500 v-buck llamas and got only 500 candy each.

Comment

After the Halloween update i bought 2 Legendary troll truck lamas and had the same issue, 500 candies each not 1500 :(

Comment

Same. I bought two of the legendary troll truck llamas and received 1000 candies for each (getting me two llamas), but I didn't receive enough credit for the other 4 Halloween llamas.

The 3000 vbucks spent should have netted me six Halloween llamas instead of only two.

Comment

I purchased all 5 of the first ones, and so far I've purchased 4x from the past two days of 2x per day. (I'll be getting at least 1 more tomorrow.) When will I get my 9x llamas? Is this something I have to report/request or will they automatically be given to me at some point?

Comment

still doing it on the new ones too

Comment

Yep, this is still happening...

Comment

Wasn't compensated for the first ones and it's still happening now.

Comment

My wife bought one on her account so she could get 1500 candy and only got 500, her username is doodoobritches, she did it today so its still not working, can you please get her the other 2 halloween llamas?

Comment

bought a total of 5 (1 original, 2 second day available, 2 third day available) ... all had 500, never compensated.

Comment

Received no compensation.

Comment

I know im late but I remember getting 500 scavenger tickets and feeling ripped off. I dont think I got compensation either

Comment

We were supposed to get 1500 candy? I bought 4 of the truck llamas but I do remember getiing like 8 candy llamas on halloween night so Im pretty sure those were the compensation for the truck llamas.

Comment

Working...
                                            X