• Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

Brianokoner
    PC
    Fatality, Anarchy
    Eu

When I go to these areas I have fps drop from 45 to 25. It started at the 1.8 patch. The problem continues at the 1.8.1

Comment

I have a really low end pc, with:
      I3-4090U 1.9GHz
      Amd Radeon R5 M230
      4GB Ram
      Windows 10

Before 1.8 patch, i was getting some serious fps drops, but after 1.8 patch, when i set the game to realtime and disabled hyper threading, there was no fps drop whatsoever, but after the 1.8.1 patch, i again started to get fps drops, furthermore, my fps was around 40-50 in cities when not dropping, now its barely 30. I thought this patch supposed to improve the fps, I know i shouldn't complain with this pc but if you look into the problem i got, or somehow lower the CPU usage, it would be really helpful. After all, this is the only online game i play at the time, after a really long time.

Comment

Please, Come on 32 Bit Support

Comment

Core I3-6100 CPU @ 3.70GHz
          Intel HD 530
          8GB Ram
          Windows 10 , 64 bit .

Before 1.8 patch, i was getting some serious fps drops, but after 1.8 patch, when i set the game to realtime and disabled hyper threading, there was no fps drop whatsoever, but after the 1.8.1 patch, i again started to get fps drops, furthermore, my fps was around 40-50 in cities when not dropping, now its barely 30. I thought this patch supposed to improve the fps. It would be really helpful. After all, this is the only online game i play at the time, after a really long time.
          Fix this lagg thanks you :)

Comment

LieutenantDino
            PC
            Everywhere
            SEA

Please make the gameplay smooth on low end pc, running on nvidia 940m. intel i5-5200u, 4gb ram, 30-40 fps and it drops into 20fps. thanks!

Comment

maybe do grass on/off option in the settings
              the grass sucks and eat all fps ;/

Comment

i picked up 3 sniper rifles during a game of battle royal and each sniper weapon had 9 bullets each, i used the first sniper rifle and noticed that it was also using up the bullets from the other two sniper rifles, not a major problem but it is a small fix that is needed

Comment

The only time i get noticeable fps drop is when i am in a certain big town but it depends on where i looking at tbh.

Laptop spec:

intel core i7 7700HQ
                  8GB ram
                  NIVIDIA geforce GTX 1060 6 GB

Settings: max

Comment

Epic can you fix this? I have had this error 20 to 30 times in the past 2 weekends.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Zerhathos

AMD A4-4020
                      NVIDIA GeForce GT 710
                      8.0 GB RAM
                      Win10 64 bit

everywhere

Minimum settings.
                      When I started playing before 1.8 I had a around15 to 25 fps which was playable but now its down to 7 to 13fps after 1.8 and after 1.8.1 I have the same framerate but frequent freezes of 3 to 5 seconds.

Comment

I'm having Intel hd 530 , i3-6100 cpu , 8 ram , Windows 10 and i'm my fps is 20-33 and sometimes droping too 7-15 , So i want play without lagg , you should fix this issue.
                        + i'm playing in lowest settings 1280x768 and i'm still lagging ...

Comment

My username is MrTechGuru, I usually play on a Macbook, and ever since the fortnitemares update, the whole game has been slow and laggy. I play in the region of Asia servers. The MacBook I am using has very decent processors and specs, and can run other games fine, but Fortnite is just laggy and choppy. Please fix this.

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDTR1GGER View Post
                            i picked up 3 sniper rifles during a game of battle royal and each sniper weapon had 9 bullets each, i used the first sniper rifle and noticed that it was also using up the bullets from the other two sniper rifles, not a major problem but it is a small fix that is needed
                            Dude, this is because you have ammo that is not already in the gun. The ammo count below includes the ammo not in the gun already. When you put more ammo into a certain gun, that is less ammo that you could put into another. Not a bug.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander.S View Post

+ Have original PS4, not a slim/pro, in last update have FPS issues, not like 30fps, game lagging like 15-20 FPS. On update 1.7 game working stable
                              In patch 1.8 have FPS issues, in patch 1.8.1 and 1.8.2 game work nice, in patch 1.9 game again have FPS issues.

Comment

So someone will do somethink about this fps issue ... ? we

Comment

Working...
                                X