FPS Issues? Report Them Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• FPS Issues? Report Them Here

Have you experienced overall lower FPS since the Fortnitemares update? If so, please PM a community coordinator with the following info:
    • Username
    • Platform
    • Map Location
    • Region

List of Community Coordinators collecting information:
    • Forums : [EPIC] MrPopoTFS
    • Forums : [EPIC] S-LG
    • Forums : [EPIC] Flak
      Discord : [EPIC] Flak

One more thing, if you do experience FPS drops while playing please navigate to the Main Menu and submit a feedback ticket. You can choose to either describe your experience and mention FPS drops or simply submit the ticket with the text "FPS Drops"

BTW, here is some more context on what we are currently looking into and getting in for 1.8.1 next week.

address GPU spikes seen in Greasy Grove/Pleasant Park
    • amortized shadow map update is now in for 1.8.1 (FORT-58749)
    • turn off shadow casting on spot/point lights in the affected areas for 1.8.1 (FORT-58433)
    • not a regression as far as we can tell
    address sync load problems causing hitches
    • added more assets to our async preload list in 1.8.1
    • continuing to investigate other assets that might be missing
    • verifying which parts regressed and how we can change process to catch before ship
    continued investigation of reports
    • gathering repro info so we can see if problems are because of the above items, or something separate
    • gathering match info so we can collect server logs and see if that's the culprit

Comment

In Fortnite BR, I was getting FPS drops whenever looking at a big tree. 1.8 fixed that. But in 1.8 every couple of minutes there is 20 second period where the FPS drops to 4. Other than that it runs fine over 40 FPS. I'm on the lowest settings on a laptop with these specs:

800x600 WindowedFullscreen
      Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
      Windows 10
      8GB RAM
      Intel(R) HD Graphics 620

Whenever the FPS drops, I look at the log and it says a bunch of:
      [2017.10.27-19.46.40:157][792]LogAudio:Warning: Waited 70.042419ms for audio thread.
      [2017.10.27-19.46.40:198][792]LogAudio:Warning: Waited 111.020905ms for audio thread.
      [2017.10.27-19.46.40:233][792]LogAudio:Warning: Waited 146.235626ms for audio thread.
      [2017.10.27-19.46.40:268][792]LogAudio:Warning: Waited 181.320084ms for audio thread.
      [2017.10.27-19.46.40:303][792]LogAudio:Warning: Waited 216.419632ms for audio thread.
      [2017.10.27-19.46.40:338][792]LogAudio:Warning: Waited 251.605667ms for audio thread.
      [2017.10.27-19.46.40:338][792]LogAudio:Warning: Waited 251.871857ms for audio thread.

as well as
      [2017.10.27-19.32.25:654][ 58]LogScriptCore:Warning: Script Msg: Attempted to access index -1 from array SamplePoints of length 16!
      [2017.10.27-19.32.25:654][ 58]LogScriptCore:Warning: Script Msg: Attempted to access index -1 from array SamplePoints of length 11!
      [2017.10.27-19.32.25:654][ 58]LogScriptCore:Warning: Script Msg: Attempted to access index -1 from array SamplePoints of length 11!
      [2017.10.27-19.32.25:655][ 58]LogScriptCore:Warning: Script Msg: Attempted to access index -1 from array SamplePoints of length 11!
      [2017.10.27-19.32.25:656][ 58]LogScriptCore:Warning: Script Msg: Attempted to access index -1 from array SamplePoints of length 41!
      [2017.10.27-19.32.25:656][ 58]LogScriptCore:Warning: Script Msg: Attempted to access index -1 from array SamplePoints of length 41!

Comment

Same as N1gt1g, in 1.8 i got fps drops every couple of minutes during some seconds, for no apparent reasons.
        I can add that the purple storm effect in the sky (the one that moves like a lava lamp) also drop fps down, only when it's at a certain distance like a LOD bug.

Core i5 3.4ghz
        GTX 970
        8gb ram
        Win10
        Playing with epic settings, AA high, 1080p resolution

Great game ;)

Comment

PS4 also has FPS issues but unfortunately unable to send any logs :(

Comment

• IIDeFFII commented
            Editing a comment
            Tries to restore the "Database" in the console.

1 - With PS4 4 off, press and hold the power button on the console. You will hear a sound when you press the button and another sound 7 seconds later. Release the button after the second sound;

2 - Connect the DualShock 4 to the console using a USB cable and press the PS button.

3 - Select option 5. "Rebuild database". The database of your PS4 will be rebuilt. During this process, some operating system problems can be repaired.

Some games get better after doing this.

The lag problem is trees graphic

Comment

AMD Ryzen R7 1700x CPU
            Asus Rog Strix 1080 TI 11gb GDDR5X OC edition Gfx Card
            32gb DDR4 3200 Ram
            250GB SSD - OS
            500GB SSD - Main Programs
            3x 500gb SSD's - Games
            Asus 7.1 Channel sound card
            Asus Rog Strix x370-F Gaming Motherboard

Main notes on Fps drops as observed around cities and other various area's

FPS - Typical 200fps Epic Settings

Greasy Grove depending on which way I swing camera I can notice a 20 - 50 fps drop off but quickly recovers mainly near edge of town and direct center.

Pleasantville I notice the biggest issue when multiple people are in town(beginning drop point) more then likely due to building destruction around 30 fps drop off

Retail row Doesn't seem to be as much but I do get a 10 - 15 fps drop off on occasion. specially when moving towards the south end.

Another drop point is wailing woods at the heavy tree area of around 35- 45 fps drop.

I will continue to document and experiment inside of Battle Royale to provide even more info on this matter.

Cheers guys, and nice work out there!

IGN: Deimeter
            Discord: Deimeter

Comment

By forcing on grass, you destroyed low-end pc.I would say that this was a good thing for competitivity but not for gameplay.
              you can add a grass graphic leveler.
              Also FPS Drops when looking on open areas, around 10 FPS
              I have a mid-range PC and playing on medium.
              this Pc can play battlefield 1 on medium without hiccups.
              now that I mentioned hiccups, minute after minute for a second you can get 0 FPS and the 30~ weird.

Comment

• nxlep commented
                Editing a comment
                yea the grass sucks, i have 20-30 fps, on
                ResolutionSizeX=640
                ResolutionSizeY=480
                please fix this epicgame :(

Originally posted by P3zZeR8 View Post
              PS4 also has FPS issues but unfortunately unable to send any logs :(
              + Have original PS4, not a slim/pro, in last update have FPS issues, not like 30fps, game lagging like 15-20 FPS. On update 1.7 game working stable

Comment

Why is fortnite so garbage now!?!! I jsed to be able to actually play now i can't qay to go fortnite you lost a customer. Nobody is trying to wait 40 god **** minutes to play your wannabe game.

Comment

qasim556
                  PC
                  everywhere
                  EU

why do i get 20-35 fps on minimum settings with a geforce 750ti and amd a6-7400k, 8gb ram

Comment

I am getting horrible FPS just about anywhere there’s a decent amount of activity. Xbox1- North America- ScreenName= Go0OdVibes .
                    also I fing love the game. Great Job Epic.

Comment

Please make it that LOW settings for textures or effects WON'T SHOW THE STORM in the sky because it really makes my FPS lags. thanks :D

Comment

Username:Fieris
                        Major fps drops when looking at purple clouds. 50+fps while there is none, 20fps when clouds appear. Ability to turn off purple clouds should solve this for low end users.
                        Last edited by Fieris; 10-31-2017, 06:47 PM.

Comment

2017-11-02 Patch 1.27 - uncapped frame rate for PS4 and PS4Pro, Xbox and Mac.

Battle Royale team! Do you realize what you just did with this uncap of FPS? YOU JUST MADE THE BEST GAME FOR CONSOLES!

For 400$ (ps4 pro) that stunning graphic and uncapped FPS and possibility to play with mouse and keyboard which is rare on consoles, and free multiplayer = BEST GAME EVER!

Please, never change it back and keep it like this! I didn't even notice any imput lags. Only PS4 Pro is more noisy! But who cares!

MANY THANKS Battle Royale team!!!

Best Regards,
                          Last edited by Quaxoo; 11-02-2017, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Brianokoner
                            PC
                            Fatality, Anarchy
                            Eu

When I go to these areas I have fps drop from 45 to 25. It started at the 1.8 patch. The problem continues at the 1.8.1

Comment

I have a really low end pc, with:
                              I3-4090U 1.9GHz
                              Amd Radeon R5 M230
                              4GB Ram
                              Windows 10

Before 1.8 patch, i was getting some serious fps drops, but after 1.8 patch, when i set the game to realtime and disabled hyper threading, there was no fps drop whatsoever, but after the 1.8.1 patch, i again started to get fps drops, furthermore, my fps was around 40-50 in cities when not dropping, now its barely 30. I thought this patch supposed to improve the fps, I know i shouldn't complain with this pc but if you look into the problem i got, or somehow lower the CPU usage, it would be really helpful. After all, this is the only online game i play at the time, after a really long time.

Comment

Please, Come on 32 Bit Support

Comment

Core I3-6100 CPU @ 3.70GHz
                                  Intel HD 530
                                  8GB Ram
                                  Windows 10 , 64 bit .

Before 1.8 patch, i was getting some serious fps drops, but after 1.8 patch, when i set the game to realtime and disabled hyper threading, there was no fps drop whatsoever, but after the 1.8.1 patch, i again started to get fps drops, furthermore, my fps was around 40-50 in cities when not dropping, now its barely 30. I thought this patch supposed to improve the fps. It would be really helpful. After all, this is the only online game i play at the time, after a really long time.
                                  Fix this lagg thanks you :)

Comment

LieutenantDino
                                    PC
                                    Everywhere
                                    SEA

Please make the gameplay smooth on low end pc, running on nvidia 940m. intel i5-5200u, 4gb ram, 30-40 fps and it drops into 20fps. thanks!

Comment

maybe do grass on/off option in the settings
                                      the grass sucks and eat all fps ;/

Comment

i picked up 3 sniper rifles during a game of battle royal and each sniper weapon had 9 bullets each, i used the first sniper rifle and noticed that it was also using up the bullets from the other two sniper rifles, not a major problem but it is a small fix that is needed

Comment

The only time i get noticeable fps drop is when i am in a certain big town but it depends on where i looking at tbh.

Laptop spec:

intel core i7 7700HQ
                                          8GB ram
                                          NIVIDIA geforce GTX 1060 6 GB

Settings: max

Comment

Epic can you fix this? I have had this error 20 to 30 times in the past 2 weekends.
                                            Attached Files

Comment

Zerhathos

AMD A4-4020
                                              NVIDIA GeForce GT 710
                                              8.0 GB RAM
                                              Win10 64 bit

everywhere

Minimum settings.
                                              When I started playing before 1.8 I had a around15 to 25 fps which was playable but now its down to 7 to 13fps after 1.8 and after 1.8.1 I have the same framerate but frequent freezes of 3 to 5 seconds.

Comment

I'm having Intel hd 530 , i3-6100 cpu , 8 ram , Windows 10 and i'm my fps is 20-33 and sometimes droping too 7-15 , So i want play without lagg , you should fix this issue.
                                                + i'm playing in lowest settings 1280x768 and i'm still lagging ...

Comment

My username is MrTechGuru, I usually play on a Macbook, and ever since the fortnitemares update, the whole game has been slow and laggy. I play in the region of Asia servers. The MacBook I am using has very decent processors and specs, and can run other games fine, but Fortnite is just laggy and choppy. Please fix this.

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDTR1GGER View Post
                                                    i picked up 3 sniper rifles during a game of battle royal and each sniper weapon had 9 bullets each, i used the first sniper rifle and noticed that it was also using up the bullets from the other two sniper rifles, not a major problem but it is a small fix that is needed
                                                    Dude, this is because you have ammo that is not already in the gun. The ammo count below includes the ammo not in the gun already. When you put more ammo into a certain gun, that is less ammo that you could put into another. Not a bug.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander.S View Post

+ Have original PS4, not a slim/pro, in last update have FPS issues, not like 30fps, game lagging like 15-20 FPS. On update 1.7 game working stable
                                                      In patch 1.8 have FPS issues, in patch 1.8.1 and 1.8.2 game work nice, in patch 1.9 game again have FPS issues.

Comment

So someone will do somethink about this fps issue ... ? we

Comment

For anyone with poor performance try switching from windowedfullscreen to fullscreen.

Comment

What happened to the option in settings on xbox, to limit/unlimit fps? My son plays this game all the time, and there was lots of fps hits during gunfights, we toggled that option and it was buttery smooth. Now since the update it's back to lag/fps hit during gunfights. It's almost impossible to come out successful in a gunfight now for him. Please bring back this option!

Comment

Hi,

Username: Just a Nick
                                                              Platform:w7 x64
                                                              Region:EU
                                                              Map Location:overall

my pc specs:i7-2630QM-GT540M(2GB)-8GB RAM-SANDISK ULTRA II 240G SSD.

why i cant get 30 fps. near the lake, my fps drops to 15, Normally i play with 20-30 fps around.Generally 25 fps.

Comment

• rey384 commented
                                                                Editing a comment
                                                                Look at your graphic card, its gt540m. I know it laptop but with this gpu most games will be unplayable :v With gtx version of gpu it will be playable without half fps drops.

Username: Shades998
                                                              Platform:Windows 10 64Bit
                                                              Region:NA
                                                              Map Location:overall

PC Specs:
                                                              i7-4790
                                                              RX 480 4GB
                                                              16gb 1600 mhz ram
                                                              120 SSD

I get a huge performance hit when turning shadows on from medium to high. I notice on high shadows my frame rate plummets when the screen gets busy with tons of husks and action. I get around 20-40 fps during high action times. Otherwise on medium shadows frame rates stays above 50 fps at all times, which is playable.

Comment

I have bin banned for teaming my enemies but that’s not true please some one contact me so I can have a unban
                                                                my player name is kaasworteltje

Comment

Hi guys,

Overall i have FPS issues but not because of optimization ( since the latest patches it's much better ). It's because i'm on an older machine running 755m sli but unfortunately fortnite doesn't support SLI.
                                                                  So i did some research and found this topic on the unreal site: "https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Engine/Rendering/Nvidia/NVIDIAAlternateFrameRendering/"

So apparently the engine itself supports SLI now!
                                                                  Is this coming any time to Fortnite aswel?

Comment

i have a ban for teaming with my enemies but that s not treu please some one contact me so I can have a unban my player name is samorai69 can i have a unban i have a ps4
                                                                    Last edited by samorai69; 11-24-2017, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• Username: llGuNPoWDeRll
                                                                      • Platform: PS4
                                                                      • Map Location: Notice it all over the map, not just certain locations.
                                                                      • Region: US EAST/ Virginia server
                                                                      Well I play this game often, and I do enjoy it. I play on a PS4 Pro, and have used boost mode plus uncapped framerate option. Also I have disabled both while testing. At times having both options enabled seems to help a little. However I often feel fps/framerate lag while playing, and the biggest annoyance is when it happens during gunfight's on the game. I personally have a heavy dislike for the burst AR, because when the framerate is dropping during a battle with this gun. Often times I can have my crosshairs right on a players mid chest, and maybe 1-2 bullets will connect out of like 2-3 burst. When I say this often times the gun fight is within 20-30 feet, not talking 100+ feet away.

Another thing I know you all recently added a accuracy buff to AR's on the game. Which was needed, but I will be real honest. On the PS4 I haven't noticed the accuracy being better on the AR's. Still seems to be inconsistent often, and I find myself single firing the full auto AR's even when a person is within 20-30 feet. Which personally I think at that range, you should be able to full auto a bit more, and get more consistent hits on a player. I know this last little bits seems a bit off subject... But it isn't at all. Because I feel it all goes back to one thing "Lag", which from what I feel while playing the game. It feels to me like framerate lag, and frames being skipped at times. As I feel at times I'm putting shots dead on a player, and it's like I'm shooting blanks at them.

So please look into the consoles a bit more, I know you guys are more limited running this game on the console. However the in game performance need's to improve. I mean you could be on the other side of the map, and 5-6 players get in a gun war on the other side. Suddenly I feel the affect's of there fight with hitches/lag. When this is happening often times you can look at the kill feed, and people are dying. But everyone in the game starts feeling negative affect's of this. So hopefully this can improve moving forward. I love this game, and appreciate all the hard work you devs have been putting in, so thank you all.

Lastly I want to mention I often watch your game being streamed, and a lot of the people are playing on pc. Well I can obviously see the game runs much better on pc, which makes sense. The reason I mention this... I did notice after the recent AR accuracy increase, things do seem better AR wise for the pc players. But I don't feel this way on PS4. Some of these changes don't seem to be working the same, or as good, across all platforms. When applying to the PC, and Consoles. Anyways I only typed all this as I really like the BR part of y'alls game, and want to continue enjoying it for a long time. But the current way it runs on PS4 is very inconsistent at times, and makes it a bit frustrating to enjoy. Also this isn't a connection issue on my end, I actually have a really solid connection. Plus I play with some of my buddies, and they bring this stuff up as well.
                                                                      Last edited by llGuNPoWDeRll; 11-27-2017, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• Username:.Luche34
                                                                        • Platform:win1064bit PC
                                                                        • Map Location:Battle Royal
                                                                        • Region:Eu

After the new patch
                                                                        The game is getting too much Fps drop excessive
                                                                        Hanging is more like turning the screen

Comment

After the update i now get a msg saying we are haveing problems determining if you may or may not have an update.error7 than discinnects me from servers. Ive re installed it checked my internet and nothing.. I dont know how to contact you guys i cant email you as you think its spam. Please help me i dont want to think i wasted all that money.. My xbox1 gt is OZY DEVIL 666

Comment

I updated had a few turns. Now im getting a msg saying we are haveing problems determining if you may or may not need an update.error7 thanks discinnects me from The server. Ive re installed checked my internet etc but nothing. Its been 16hrs now please help me i cant email you it says u think its spam i dont want to think ive wasted all that time and money.. Please help me my xbox1 gt is OZY DEVIL 666

Comment

• #92
                                                                              • BazzaBlogz
                                                                              • PC
                                                                              • Specs: Ryzen 1600, GTX1060 6gb, 16gb 3000mhz ram, 256gb ssd (which the game is on currently), 2tb hdd (game used to be on this but i switched as a test)
                                                                              • Map Location: anywhere
                                                                              • Region: australia
                                                                              • Previous FPS: 60-90
                                                                              • Current FPS: 15-30 and sometimes drops to 0
                                                                              • The game ran perfectly at about 60-90 fps with everything on epic (what the game auto'd to as well as what geforce experience recommended) up until today where now in all areas and even in the waiting lobby I have worse fps then I get in ARK with max settings. Whatever you guys changed... PLEASE REVERT IT NOW. All my other games are running same as normal it is just Fortnite BR with issues. My gpu is suddenly running at 100% in task manager with a third of my previous fps where it used to run great at about 75% with youtube/chrome, steam and discord open in the background.

Comment

• #93
                                                                                I am getting lags on every location and specially in fights after latest Xbox One X 4K update.
                                                                                before everything was ok and runs smoothly wo lags.
                                                                                please fix

Comment

• #94
                                                                                  hello i start to play fortnite since 28 july .. and before i can play the game 720p ´´distance wiew normal 1366x768 30-40 fps ´´´

and now for some reason i get 24-30 fps ´´ distance wiew the more close possible ´´

and in the BATTLE ROYALE mode is impossible to play.. is not optimized ´´THE GRASS´´ cant be disabled and others effects please fix it ..!

Comment

• #95
                                                                                    SO MUCH FPS DROPP so muchh freezingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg pls helppp

Comment

• #96
                                                                                      Reduction of lag

Hello,

This post is dedicated for those who suffer from lag and high ping, NoPing is software that greatly optimizes your gameplay.

With unique technology, NoPing Tunnel traces the best route to the server of your favorite online game.

Gaining up to 50% improvement depending on your internet!

Test for 3 days for free, if you register at the link below:

nopi.ng/forum

Watch the video below with and without NoPing!

Comment

• #97
                                                                                        Hi!
                                                                                        Many framedrops on Xbox One X in demanding situations in intensive battles since the 4K update.

Take a look of last Digital Foundry video.

Locked 30fps should be mandatory instead an higher resolutions. Dynamic resolution scaler should be use more agressively for keeping the framerare locked. Also, a 1080p mode with unlocked framerate option should be offer on Xbox One X. Please optimize the game for keeping a locked framerate in any situations. Framerate is above resolution/image quality

Thanks!

Comment

• One Thirty Eight commented
                                                                                          Editing a comment
                                                                                          Agreed. I'm experiencing the same issues. Please allow X1X owners to disable ultra settings. Ever since the patch this game runs terribly. I'll take a hit on resolution if it means I get stable framerate.

• #98
                                                                                        On PC for PvE:
                                                                                        When a player joins the game, it used to be a second of lag spikes at best. Now after the patch, it's closer to 5 seconds and almost gets me killed.

Comment

• #99
                                                                                          with this rig:
                                                                                          gt 720,
                                                                                          i3 4160 (3.6 GHZ),
                                                                                          8 gb of ram(ddr3),
                                                                                          430w psu,
                                                                                          and a standard gigabyte motherboard.
                                                                                          how many fps i will get on low quality?

Comment

• just we need a bigger map & server thats all , and 50/50 soooo boring ..
                                                                                            thnxx

Comment

• Lagg started again

Comment

• won't let me start it up on my mac.. can someone help?

Comment

• it won't let me start it up on Mac why

Comment

• Ka1N3k0
                                                                                                    PC
                                                                                                    Salty Springs
                                                                                                    Brazil

Comment

• the game won't raven open right when i click on the game it crashes

Comment

• Faiped log in all day- failed to creat party on mu X box one.
                                                                                                        I'm getting annoyed here!

Comment

• I currently use the Xbox One S, and a 24inch 1ms, 75 ghz ASUS e-sports pro gaming monitor, the only time I notice a significant FPS drop is landing in Tomato Town, early bus jump-off and entering a gun-fight simultaneously with an opponent. There have several times where me and an enemy look at each other close quarters, in solo queue, and we both start shooting but my FPS instantly drops to maybe 10-25 FPS and I end up dead. Other than that, I LOVE the game and will continue to purchase V-coins consistently to support the development of this EPIC (*hehe no pun intended*) game!
                                                                                                          Last edited by ACspartan31; 12-13-2017, 03:49 PM.
                                                                                                          ACspartan31
                                                                                                          Xbox One S

Comment

• PC Player

I am noticing FPS Drops more often in Canny valley Especially when players join the game there is suddenly a hitch with a 3 seconds pause.
                                                                                                            Sometimes when some one destroys a large building there will again be a hitch.

Noticed dragon blade shadow - has massive Animation desync.
                                                                                                            When I mean massive I means MASSIVE.

The Body of the Shadow User ( black smoke ) will be 1 - 2 seconds ahead of the location of the weapon.
                                                                                                            So the body is one place and the weapon is hitting ghost enemies in another. This is when witnessing another user using it, not me.

I notices sometimes on activation of abilities there will be a hitch of a second or two.
                                                                                                            This results in the "Dragon blade" projectile not spawning but me simply teleporting to the end point.

Noticed sometimes there is a hitch when the lightning strikes the ground to spawn enemies. Though not often, does happen on occasion.

Comment

• fps droop and freeze after update 1.1 https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...-with-fortnite + video there

Comment

• Hey, Iam experiencing FPS drops all the time. It drops when Iam close to someone (shotgun fight) and when the game is loading other people. Please fix, Thanks :)

Comment

• The game is unplayable right now.. fps drops to 10-30 in towns and fights

Comment

• I have a question about FPS. I am aware of some of the biggest factors that affect FPS, but I am very curious as to why in this game I get anywhere from 60 to 120 FPS (almost never below 60) on highest settings whereas I get 75 constant (in-game frame limiter) on PUBG on High, which is one less than highest.

What is so performance demanding in FBR?

edit: games played on Asus ROG Strix GL702 VSK
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Tilen; 12-25-2017, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• I've been having rubber banding issues recently on ps4 pretty bad lag, has never been a problem for the last month or so that I have been playing. I have a great connection and isn't a wifi problem. Maybe server issues?

Comment

• Hi everyone !

Today I have one issue to write there and I hope u will help me with that. So Firstly I download the Fortnite and i Have someting like this. I'm playing and the FPS staying around 70-80 which is enough for me and after around 15 minutes the fps dropes down to 10 and it staying for around 3 minutes and the 70-80 fps came back. This is happend every 10 minutes and it's really annoying. I hope u can help me.

Processor: Intel Core I7
                                                                                                                        Graphic Card AMD Radeon R7

Comment

• can you open the epic games launcher on 3g personal hotspot?

Comment

• Originally posted by lordfluffy60 View Post
                                                                                                                            can you open the epic games launcher on 3g personal hotspot?
                                                                                                                            how do u survive the day if ya cant even find the right subforum for your issue?

Comment

• Username - xSyxWolf
                                                                                                                              • Platform - PS4 Slim
                                                                                                                              • Map Location - In all the big cities
                                                                                                                              • Region - NA

Pls repair this, in all cities the fps drops is so much...

Comment

• Hello, Hello!

I get 0 FPS. I own an i5, Windows 7. It runs any other game like ETS2 fine at ultra graphics. I get LONG loading times, and the BattleBus has already finished by the time I landed. Help!!

Comment

• I NEED HELP I downloaded the epic games launcher but the epic games launcher would not open what should i do?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                                  X