Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

Reduction of lag

Hello,

This post is dedicated for those who suffer from lag and high ping, NoPing is software that greatly optimizes your gameplay.

With unique technology, NoPing Tunnel traces the best route to the server of your favorite online game.

Gaining up to 50% improvement depending on your internet!

Test for 3 days for free, if you register at the link below:

nopi.ng/forum

Watch the video below with and without NoPing!

Comment

Hi!
      Many framedrops on Xbox One X in demanding situations in intensive battles since the 4K update.

Take a look of last Digital Foundry video.

Locked 30fps should be mandatory instead an higher resolutions. Dynamic resolution scaler should be use more agressively for keeping the framerare locked. Also, a 1080p mode with unlocked framerate option should be offer on Xbox One X. Please optimize the game for keeping a locked framerate in any situations. Framerate is above resolution/image quality

Thanks!

Comment

• One Thirty Eight commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed. I'm experiencing the same issues. Please allow X1X owners to disable ultra settings. Ever since the patch this game runs terribly. I'll take a hit on resolution if it means I get stable framerate.

On PC for PvE:
      When a player joins the game, it used to be a second of lag spikes at best. Now after the patch, it's closer to 5 seconds and almost gets me killed.

Comment

with this rig:
        gt 720,
        i3 4160 (3.6 GHZ),
        8 gb of ram(ddr3),
        430w psu,
        and a standard gigabyte motherboard.
        how many fps i will get on low quality?

Comment

just we need a bigger map & server thats all , and 50/50 soooo boring ..
          thnxx

Comment

Lagg started again

Comment

won't let me start it up on my mac.. can someone help?

Comment

it won't let me start it up on Mac why

Comment

Ka1N3k0
                  PC
                  Salty Springs
                  Brazil

Comment

the game won't raven open right when i click on the game it crashes

Comment

Faiped log in all day- failed to creat party on mu X box one.
                      I'm getting annoyed here!

Comment

I currently use the Xbox One S, and a 24inch 1ms, 75 ghz ASUS e-sports pro gaming monitor, the only time I notice a significant FPS drop is landing in Tomato Town, early bus jump-off and entering a gun-fight simultaneously with an opponent. There have several times where me and an enemy look at each other close quarters, in solo queue, and we both start shooting but my FPS instantly drops to maybe 10-25 FPS and I end up dead. Other than that, I LOVE the game and will continue to purchase V-coins consistently to support the development of this EPIC (*hehe no pun intended*) game!
                        Last edited by ACspartan31; 12-13-2017, 03:49 PM.
                        ACspartan31
                        Xbox One S

Comment

PC Player

I am noticing FPS Drops more often in Canny valley Especially when players join the game there is suddenly a hitch with a 3 seconds pause.
                          Sometimes when some one destroys a large building there will again be a hitch.

Noticed dragon blade shadow - has massive Animation desync.
                          When I mean massive I means MASSIVE.

The Body of the Shadow User ( black smoke ) will be 1 - 2 seconds ahead of the location of the weapon.
                          So the body is one place and the weapon is hitting ghost enemies in another. This is when witnessing another user using it, not me.

I notices sometimes on activation of abilities there will be a hitch of a second or two.
                          This results in the "Dragon blade" projectile not spawning but me simply teleporting to the end point.

Noticed sometimes there is a hitch when the lightning strikes the ground to spawn enemies. Though not often, does happen on occasion.

Comment

fps droop and freeze after update 1.1 https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...-with-fortnite + video there

Comment

Hey, Iam experiencing FPS drops all the time. It drops when Iam close to someone (shotgun fight) and when the game is loading other people. Please fix, Thanks :)

Comment

Working...
                              X