Pump Shotgun Hotfix - 1:00pm ET

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Pump Shotgun Hotfix - 1:00pm ET

Battle Royale players, it has come to our attention that the Pump Shotgun has unintentionally increased range and damage. We are preparing a hotfix that will revert these values back to what they before the Fortnitemares patch.

The hotfix will go live @ 1:00pm ET. Players will not need to update and will not be kicked from match. Thank you to everyone who brought this to our attention!

Add global leaderboards plz noone on my random 50 even play.... and more juice... plz

Comment

hey guys what about the part where u said this patch would bring increased support for low-end pc's yet somehow i lost 20 frames with this update?

Comment

Originally posted by fuccursis View Post
        hey guys what about the part where u said this patch would bring increased support for low-end pc's yet somehow i lost 20 frames with this update?
        get in a game and look at the sky,you will see where you lost your 20fps,hope they remove it soon

Comment

You guys need to look at what happened to the snipers on console (Xbox) after this patch. Even maxed out at 1.00 sensitivity on x and y, ADS, and scoped sensitivity it is still slow. Scoped rifles, snipers, and assault rifles should all be the same sensitivity with 3 sliders for ADS, Scoped Rifle, and Sniper so people can lower it specifically.

Comment

Loss of fps: I think that it's the purple storm effect in the sky, the one moving like an invert lava lamp (hard to explain, english is not my native language), and i think it's only when it's at a certain distance like a LOD bug or something. if it can help

Comment

Bruh even after the shotgun nerf they stil snipe i have alreay a hole load of clips were they stil took on a assault riffle from at least 30 feet and won Just wauw

Comment

Another pvp fix, shocker.

Comment

i can't even describe how helpful text chat would be.

Comment

Originally posted by HardstuckD5 View Post

get in a game and look at the sky,you will see where you lost your 20fps,hope they remove it soon
                    Hahaha that's true, Nice command
                    IntelCore i7-6700HQ
                    GeForce GTX 960M
                    8GB DDR5

Comment

Working...
                    X