X

Adjustment To Llama Schedule - Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llama is Coming Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjustment To Llama Schedule - Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llama is Coming Back

Earlier this week, a highly coveted Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llama appeared in the Save the World store for only a few hours. Our Daily Llamas are generated randomly. Every time we push a new build our process requires the store to be refreshed, which means it left the store 16 hours earlier than usual.

Because of the store reset, many of you reported missing out on the Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llama because of sleep, work or other conflicts. This caused a lot of frustration and we’re sorry.

We hear you and we’re going to put the Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llama in the store this weekend. In addition to the randomly rotating Daily Llama, the Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llama will be available Friday 10/27 @ 8pm EDT to Sunday 10/29 @ 8pm EDT with a purchase limit of two per day.

We are aware of a known issue that causes the Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llama to only drop 500 candy instead of 1500. We will be actively granting 2 Halloween Llamas for each Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llama purchased.

Thanks for all of your feedback on this. Keep it coming!
    • The Fortnite Team
    Last edited by [EPIC] SKY-LG; 10-27-2017, 01:40 PM.

Where do we report that we didn't get the 2 halloween lamas for each troll truck out of curiosity? I understand bugs exist and happen I'm just wondering who I get in contact with to redeem said lamas. Unless I'm not supposed to contact anyone and you guys are just watching for it I'm not sure it wasn't abundantly clear ty in advance :)

Comment

Same here, will this be retroactively repaired?

Comment

Same, no 2 event llamas to go with the loot truck llama I bought. On ps4 if that matters.

Comment

I also did not get the 2 Halloween llamas - do we need to do anything else but post here to receive them ? (PC - Lokken13)

Comment

Same, no event llamas when i bought the loot truck llama, this was bought on PC if that matters.

Comment

I bought 4 of these so far on PC...and have yet to receive any of these "additional" halloween llamas yet (just 500 tickets each). Would love to know how I can claim them.

Comment

same happened to me as well, bought 2 now and got 500 ticket each

Comment

same, got 500 and no the other 2 lama's

Comment

I'm sure after the event they will give all llamas owed. It's easiest to keep it the way it is than fix it mid event, also 500 and no 2 llamas but as expected :) But I'm expecting them early next week.

Comment

Same, bought 2 and only got 500 tickets each, Ps4.

Comment

I just now bought 2 Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llamas, and got 500 candy from each. I was of course able to buy 2 Fortnitemare Llamas (500 candy each), but I didn't get an additional 2 llamas. I guess I will get the extra Fortnitemare Llamas later...? I play on PC.

Comment

Same here, bought one Troll Llama got 500 Candy but no 2 extra Halloween Llama.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoooshy View Post
                            I bought 4 of these so far on PC...and have yet to receive any of these "additional" halloween llamas yet (just 500 tickets each). Would love to know how I can claim them.
                            Unless you have two accounts, you're full of ****. The post itself said that only two are available. The previous loot llamas came out before the event.

Comment

Originally posted by Max_Sterling View Post

Unless you have two accounts, you're full of ****. The post itself said that only two are available. The previous loot llamas came out before the event.
                              Not quite. The Troll Truck Llamas rolled out the same day as the Halloween event and were dropping candy. You could purchase 5 the first day. You can purchase 2 per day when they are out this weekend. Ease up on the vitriol. =)

Comment

I buy 2 right now and got only 500 candy per each so i missing 4 extra llamas or 2000 candy

Comment

Same, missing the additional halloween candy. I purchased 5 before the reset (if those matter) and 2 when they re-released

Comment

Purchased 1 Truck Llama earlier today, but still havn't gotten my 1000 missing Tickets. And the Llama itself only had 500 Tickets.

This was 5 Hours ago.
                                    Last edited by TheDeeGee; 10-28-2017, 11:28 AM.

Comment

same here, bought 2 Lamas and get only 500 Ticket each, so 2000 missing, last time we got it all back with ne patch, so we will see

Comment

+1 no extra llamas.

Comment

Pumpkin-Launcher

Comment

yup, same here, I bought the 5 and the 2, 7 overall this week and only received 500 candy for each. I'm hoping this current maintenance is for them to retroactively gift us what we deserve.

Comment

I'm also hoping this maintenance is for them to retroactively gift us all of the adjusted daily rewards...

Comment

Didnt event know we were supposed to get 1,5k xD

Comment

Bought the two loot truck llama's yesterday, did not get the 2 halloween llamas in addition to the loot truck llama and only received 500 candy each.
                                                  Is this going to be a retroactive fix?

Comment

"We are aware of a known issue that causes the Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llama to only drop 500 candy instead of 1500. We will be actively granting 2 Halloween Llamas for each Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llama purchased."

I only got 500 candy and no Halloween lama. do i get them later or do you guys grant me 2 of them?

regards,
                                                    PraeferoxXx

Comment

Good luck getting in the game to get them though.

Comment

To the devs - how/when will we get the extra event llamas?

Comment

also bought 2-3 llamas, forgot actually but yeah only godt 500 each time, but guessing the database will show it and send out :) so far thx for letting us know :)

Comment

Kinda **** some people got to have 5 x loot llamas without the **** new bonuses youve added to weapons and still get access to the new ones. pretty badly executed

Comment

Also bought one of the Troll Truck Llamas and did not receive the 2 additional event llamas. Bought it on Friday if that matters at all.

Comment

they wil prob give them out on monday, after the llama is gone

Comment

4 Llamas purchased. Not one additional event Llama rewarded.

Comment

How can I get in contact with a rep from Fortnite

Comment

Originally posted by R1 GUPP View Post
                                                                      Kinda **** some people got to have 5 x loot llamas without the **** new bonuses youve added to weapons and still get access to the new ones. pretty badly executed
                                                                      What, not sure I understand your gripe.

Comment

I also did not receive my 2 additional llamas

Comment

Hi, I also didn't receive the 2 extra halloween Llamas when I buy and open a Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llama that give me only 500 candy, any idea to register this issue or a post here will be enough ? :/

Comment

It will be rewarded to is after the event more than likely I can’t wait to open my 8 llamas
                                                                            4 owed yesterday and another 4 from today

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Also missing out. 3 trolls trucks opened so far.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                I'll see if any of mine showed up after the queue line lets me into the game. Hopefully yes, but doubt I'll so much as get through right now to play. I'm happy the game is doing well, but not happy that it's almost certainly people playing for free keeping me out of the game.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  same here i didn't get 2 only 500 candy only bought 1 troll llama

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    I've bought a few llamas, is is true that one must post here in order to receive the proper number of Halloween Llamas/currency?

Bought a pair both days, it is nice to have some of the new traps to play around with at least.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      still broken

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        still only giving 500 bought 2 last night

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by SatNiteEduardo View Post

What, not sure I understand your gripe.
                                                                                          His gripe is that they've added 3 new weapon alterations, (bottom) 2 of which most people consider garbage due to their situational nature.
                                                                                          • Increased Damage vs Afflicted targets (Both)
                                                                                          • Increased Damage vs Slowed and Snared targets (Both)
                                                                                          • Increased Damage vs Stunned, Staggered, and Knocked Down targets (Both)

Comment

• ThoughtfulMoron commented
                                                                                            Editing a comment
                                                                                            They actually added 5, although the other two seem quite rare. Increased impact on melee(I think that's what it was), and headshotting 5 times grants a damage bonus on all ranged weapons for 10 seconds(on ranged). I've got the headshot one once, and not seen the melee one yet.

• #46
                                                                                          Also didn't receive the additional llamas.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                            no extra llamas here. would really like them since earning candy after the "Fortnitemare" story line is so scarce.

Comment

• #48
                                                                                              I had 5 upgrade llamas not reward me any candy :( can someone help a guy out?

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                I posted already, but I bought 2 more troll llamas an hour or so ago, and again I didn't get the event llamas, so posting again, just in case.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                  These Fortnitemare llamas suck, not on only didn't I not get 2,000 candies for the troll chests, but out of all event llamas I did get I got three of the same purple hero, RNG is BS, getting so disheartened with the cash grabbing for what is especially an awesome game!!

Comment

• #51
                                                                                                    No extra llamas here... bought 4 more over the weekend and really regretting it.

Comment

• #52
                                                                                                      One more without extra llamas.

Comment

• #53
                                                                                                        Originally posted by NinjaSteen View Post
                                                                                                        These Fortnitemare llamas suck, not on only didn't I not get 2,000 candies for the troll chests, but out of all event llamas I did get I got three of the same purple hero, RNG is BS, getting so disheartened with the cash grabbing for what is especially an awesome game!!
                                                                                                        While I have received some dupes I don't view them that bad.

Unfortunately when its RNG some will win well and others not so.

From the campaign (finished) and the llamas I have 6 of the legendary heroes (both ninjas, both constructors and both Outlanders), 1 Epic soldier and 1 not at all. Hoping that I jag the soldiers from the 8 event llama I am owed for buying the trolls.

Comment

• #54
                                                                                                          Same here, I bought the 5 that was out before the update on friday, and two per day this weekend, 9 altogether, haven't seen any of the fortnitemares llamas we were supposed to get. Done a ticket, hope it goes through xD

Comment

• #55
                                                                                                            I knew something was off when i opened my troll tuck llama the other day. I only got 500 candy instead of 1500 but didn't get 2 extra event llamas..sucks

Comment

• #56
                                                                                                              Any updates on how/when we will be getting these llamas? I got all of the troll trucks this weekend and would love to get the full reward for that.

Comment

• #57
                                                                                                                Originally posted by Herbot View Post

His gripe is that they've added 3 new weapon alterations, (bottom) 2 of which most people consider garbage due to their situational nature.
                                                                                                                • Increased Damage vs Afflicted targets (Both)
                                                                                                                • Increased Damage vs Slowed and Snared targets (Both)
                                                                                                                • Increased Damage vs Stunned, Staggered, and Knocked Down targets (Both)
                                                                                                                ok. I think I get it now.

Comment

• #58
                                                                                                                  Originally posted by [EPIC] S-LG View Post
                                                                                                                  We will be actively granting 2 Halloween Llamas for each Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llama purchased.
                                                                                                                  When? How? Do we need to actively do anything or just wait?

Comment

• #59
                                                                                                                    Same here, I bought 4 Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llamas and I only got 500 candy by each (2.000 total).

So I still missing 4.000 candies !

But if they said they'll giving us 2 Halloween Llamas for each Troll Llama, I trust them ;)

Comment

• #60
                                                                                                                      Где ламы, я спрашиваю, где? :)

Comment

• #61
                                                                                                                        Epic responded pretty quickly about this on reddit. I'm not sure why it's not on the main post here. They stated: "We're going to grant them after this Llama finishes its rotation in the store." Copy/pasta.

The 'this llama' was referring to the troll llama. We'll probably get the event llamas within the next day I'm guessing.

Comment

• #62
                                                                                                                          Hope so, been wondering myself where my llamas are.

Comment

• #63
                                                                                                                            Troll finished it's rotation over the weekend, and I still haven't gotten the two extra llamas

Comment

• #64
                                                                                                                              my llamas? not even once

Comment

• #65
                                                                                                                                Originally posted by Tex75455 View Post
                                                                                                                                Troll finished it's rotation over the weekend, and I still haven't gotten the two extra llamas
                                                                                                                                It finished it's rotation less than 24 hours ago. The last time we were credited it was later in the day. I wouldn't have expected to be given them yet. We'll get em, eventually. We just gotta wait a bit.

Comment

• #66
                                                                                                                                  They are available now.

Comment

• #67
                                                                                                                                    Originally posted by [EPIC] S-LG View Post
                                                                                                                                    Earlier this week, a highly coveted Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llama appeared in the Save the World store for only a few hours. Our Daily Llamas are generated randomly. Every time we push a new build our process requires the store to be refreshed, which means it left the store 16 hours earlier than usual.

Because of the store reset, many of you reported missing out on the Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llama because of sleep, work or other conflicts. This caused a lot of frustration and we’re sorry.

We hear you and we’re going to put the Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llama in the store this weekend. In addition to the randomly rotating Daily Llama, the Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llama will be available Friday 10/27 @ 8pm EDT to Sunday 10/29 @ 8pm EDT with a purchase limit of two per day.

We are aware of a known issue that causes the Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llama to only drop 500 candy instead of 1500. We will be actively granting 2 Halloween Llamas for each Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llama purchased.

Thanks for all of your feedback on this. Keep it coming!
                                                                                                                                    • The Fortnite Team
                                                                                                                                    All players who purchased the Legendary Troll Loot Truck Llama have now been compensated!

Enjoy the extra Fortnitemares llamas!

Comment

• Soullessxavenger commented
                                                                                                                                      Editing a comment
                                                                                                                                      Hey I know I can post a comment but how do I post my own thread?!?!?

• #68
                                                                                                                                    I got the extra llamas! Thank you! :)

Comment

• #69
                                                                                                                                      Heeeey no fair copying me S-LG :P

Comment

• #70
                                                                                                                                        Can we values added to Founders llamas?

Comment

• #71
                                                                                                                                          Bought 2 loot truck llamas yesterday, didn't receive the 4 halloween llamas today (just checked before posting)

Comment

• #72
                                                                                                                                            I bought a troll and super ranged lama and did not get compensated yet. I read on twitter that all players got compensated now, went to check and nothing.

Comment

• #73
                                                                                                                                              grrr woe is me lol. Thanks Epic for the llamas. Silly me got to the point yesterday where I could finish the campaign. I thought - should I wait and see what I get from my extra llamas as I may only need 1 hero after that.

I got impatient and finished and chose Hazard the 13th.

This left me with owning Epic Ramirez and not owning any Jonesy.

First of my 8 extra llamas gave me a dupe Hazard - surprise, surprise.

Thankfully I got a lego Jonesy in llama 6 or so.

Just need to pray that my next llama or 2 has a lego Ramirez.

Comment

• #74
                                                                                                                                                I bought two Troll Truck Llamas on the 26th of October. I didnt get compensated today :(. Does the compensation count for those bought on the 26th or just those bought on the weekend?

Comment

• #75
                                                                                                                                                  Didn't get any from the 4 I bought on the 26th either, fun times.

Comment

Editing a comment
                                                                                                                                                    Those were already compensated with 1 scavenger llama per truck. They were before this event started.

• #76
                                                                                                                                                  Originally posted by NzzN View Post
                                                                                                                                                  I bought two Troll Truck Llamas on the 26th of October. I didnt get compensated today :(. Does the compensation count for those bought on the 26th or just those bought on the weekend?
                                                                                                                                                  Just the ones purchased on the weekend. The ones bought on the 26th, before this event started, were already compensated with 1 scavenger llama per truck, as the scavenger llamas cost 1k tickets each.

Comment

• #77
                                                                                                                                                    so got scavenger llamas for halloween candy, makes sense, also would've remember getting 4 scavenger llamas

Comment

Editing a comment
                                                                                                                                                      No, you didn't get scavenger llamas for halloween candy. The troll trucks purchased on the 26th were before this event started. Once the event started the llama had already cycled. Therefore you got scavenger llamas. If you did not get yours then contact epic support. My husband, myself, and all the people who bought them on the discord I'm on, got ours.
                                                                                                                                                      Last edited by ThoughtfulMoron; 10-31-2017, 07:27 AM.

• #78
                                                                                                                                                    I've got my missing Llamas, thank you !

Comment

• #79
                                                                                                                                                      How do I post my own threads!?!?!?

Comment

• #80
                                                                                                                                                        It says I can’t play save the world but I can play battle royal. Can someone help me because I want to play. One more question, why does it say early acces?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                                                        X