Fortnitemare Poster Giveaway - Day 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortnitemare Poster Giveaway - Day 2

Fortnitemares can’t go without treats, so to honor the spirit of the season we will be having a giveaway every day until Halloween night! More details below.

Day 1 Winners

TensaZangetsu - Bleeder91<NL> - Steve04K

Day 2 Begins

Comment with your favorite weapon

Prizes
    • DAILY: One Signed Fortnitemares Poster
    • DAILY: Two Unsigned Fortnitemares Posters
    • Final Day Prize: One Smasher Statue

Each day until Halloween we will be giving away one signed Fortnite Halloween poster and two unsigned posters to random winners! On October 31st, we will choose one lucky person at random to win an exclusive Fortnite Smasher Statue as thanks for all of the support this community has shown Fortnite,

Guidelines

Q: How do I enter?

A: Each day we will have a new Forum Post with a different theme. Just follow the directions of the post and we will randomly pick a winner from all applicants each day.

Q: Is this restricted to NA only?

A: Nope! Anyone on the planet can enter and win if they have a valid shipping address.

Q: Do I need to own the full game?

A: No, anyone can enter!

Q: Can I enter more than once per day?

A: You can only enter once a day on each new giveaway post.

Q: How do I know if I won?

A: You will receive a direct message on the forums and we will post the winners in the following day's Giveaway!

Q: Can I win more than one poster?

A: No, each person will only be able to win one signed or unsigned poster from this event.

Razorblade!

Comment

Old Faithful!

Comment

Tiny-instrument of death !

Comment

Hunter-Killer.

Comment

pumpkin launcher

Comment

Battle Royale player here! Although the weapon names above do sound awesome I'm going to have to keep it simple and say the Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle. <3

Comment

Laser Scythe!

Comment

THE PUMPKIN LAUNCHER!! Because it's a blast :3

(terrible pun im sorry...ill see myself out now)

Comment

The pumpkin launcher. I didn't get to spend much time with it last year, but loved it the few times I used it.

Comment

The Super Shredder is the best! A sniper that's a shotgun *drools*

Comment

Founder's Lawbringer

Comment

Currently, my favorite weapon the scavenger assault rifle, Buzz cut!

Comment

Loving Old Smokey in the hands of Raider Headhunter.

Comment

Razorblade AR.

Comment

Scavenger Shotgun!! EASILY my new favorite weapon! Group that thing with the Raider Headhunter and you're shuck'n husks!

Comment

The golf club since rng gave me 6 legendary ones (2 of which were in one llama)

Comment

Love Riptide, but chugs my light ammo :(

Comment

Flaming Founders Masamune. Its a legendary katana on fire. I always use katanas on fire in every other game i play and getting this one means i helped support a game that I love. really the reason i love it is because its cool looking.

Comment

I think the BR pistol is the best! 25 damage = a 4 shot kill! And im fast on the trigger it's the dream.

Comment

Founder Pistol

Comment

Founder Pistol

Comment

Fortsville Slugger 3000

Comment

The pistol probably, I dont know why. I just like the high fire rate, damage is ok, range is ok, ammo is easy to get. I

Comment

Founder's Deconstructor

Comment

Oh that's easy. My Legendary Bazooka!

Comment

The Jackal, good luck everyone!

Comment

Pumkin RPG is my favorite weapon. Sounds so mean flying by

Comment

My favorite is the Breacher. It has a great feel to it and lots of power for its rarity.

Comment

Slice ‘N’ Dice

Comment

Room Sweeper

Comment

Pumpkin launcher, or course!

Comment

Nocturno. hope that's the right name

Comment

Gotta be the good ol' pump shotty, even after nerfs ;) (BR player here getting the full game soon promise xoxo)

Comment

Razorblade? RAZORBLADE!!

Comment

One of my favorite weapon is Nocturne

Comment

Fave is Pickaxe

Comment

Scar, obviously.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              My favorite weapon is the Hydra, everything about this weapons is awesome the sound, the design, the crosshair, the feeling you get when you keep killing the husks with those well aimed shots.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                The Super Shredder by far!

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Epic camp.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Super Shredder

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Surprisingly I have loved the founders pistol (laser sight) ever since getting it. Aside from the laser sight it's pretty basic but it keeps me alive.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        I like smashing people in the head with a rolled up fortnite poster

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Husk Buster

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            ***** guns

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Super Shredder...

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Huskcleaver. Who needs a gun when you have a giant sword and can Phase Shift?

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Im still a huge fan of the Nocturno and my drumroll

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Common pistol

Comment

• #51
                                                                                                      Love my Laser Sword

Comment

• #52
                                                                                                        Dam Buster.

Comment

• #53
                                                                                                          Nocturno is my favorite Weapon.
                                                                                                          Received it at the beginning and loved it. Leveled it.
                                                                                                          Not the best so far but my best till now.

Comment

• #54
                                                                                                            The pumpkin launcher.

Comment

• #55
                                                                                                              Old smokey!

The only way to miss the target...is to be running away.

Comment

• #56
                                                                                                                The revolver

Comment

• #57
                                                                                                                  I'm gonna throw in a vote to the Siegebreaker. Got such a great spread on mine and it beats the Founder's Nocturno for me.

Comment

• #58
                                                                                                                    Founders Bearcat

Comment

• #59
                                                                                                                      Nocturno is my love.

Comment

• #60
                                                                                                                        "One Shot" sniper.

Let them line up on your wall and kill 10 or more at a time.

Comment

• #61
                                                                                                                          Lil'bee cause "BEEEEEES"
                                                                                                                          Always cracks me up!

Comment

• #62
                                                                                                                            I really love my Buzz cut in the hands of my headhunter, so it is able to deal a lot of damage, because i got headshot damage rolls on it.

Comment

• #63
                                                                                                                              the deathray in pve because of the predator reticle and blue lincoln revolver in pvp for dem snipes :D

Comment

• #64
                                                                                                                                Hail Hydra!

Comment

• #65
                                                                                                                                  Hydra! I also like the Trash Cannon <3

Comment

• #66
                                                                                                                                    Assault Rifle(burst) Lv20

Comment

• #67
                                                                                                                                      Terminator...how do you NOT like this gun

Comment

• #68
                                                                                                                                        Lord of the swords, Stabsworth the III

Comment

• #69
                                                                                                                                          I play Battlegrounds and the most funny weapon for me are the traps. Every time I kill someone with one, I just hilarious.
                                                                                                                                          Today I was playing and I left a obviously visible trap that I thought no one was going to die with that but pass10 minutes and someone die with it. I didn't remember it was because of the trap and when I remembered I couldn't stop laughing.

Comment

• #70
                                                                                                                                            The Revolver

Comment

• #71
                                                                                                                                              Super Shredder. Why you ask? Cuz.... well.... it's ~super~.

Comment

• #72
                                                                                                                                                Pumpkin launcher for win the game

Comment

• #73
                                                                                                                                                  Room Sweeper is my Fave atm

Comment

• #74
                                                                                                                                                    Raygun So far

Comment

• #75
                                                                                                                                                      My favorite weapon is the Monsoon

Comment

• #76
                                                                                                                                                        Hydra best shotgun in my opinion :D

Comment

• #77
                                                                                                                                                          corrupt found, please verify hatası çözümü nedir ya

Comment

• #78
                                                                                                                                                            Founders Flaming Masamune.

Comment

• #79
                                                                                                                                                              I agree with many others, definitely the Razorblade!

Comment

• #80
                                                                                                                                                                I dig any of the explosive weapons, The Dam Buster is good fun.

Comment

• #81
                                                                                                                                                                  my favourite is scar!

Comment

• #82
                                                                                                                                                                    golden scar

Comment

• #83
                                                                                                                                                                      Mine is the super shredder as well :)

Comment

• #84
                                                                                                                                                                        thrash canon that has the most damage for inverted resource

Comment

• #85
                                                                                                                                                                          hydra hidráulica

Comment

• #86
                                                                                                                                                                            Jack O' Launcher.

Comment

• #87
                                                                                                                                                                              Bolt action!

Comment

• #88
                                                                                                                                                                                RazorBlade Assault Rifle

Comment

• #89
                                                                                                                                                                                  Im not fancy! My favorite weapon for Battle Royal is the ole pump shotgun!

Comment

• #90
                                                                                                                                                                                    Purple scoped riffle

Comment

• #91
                                                                                                                                                                                      I like my founder's drumroll better than anything but if it has to be a weapon anyone can get I would say the siegebreaker

Comment

• #92
                                                                                                                                                                                        Got the Shredder yesterday and I have to say it's the best weapon in the game!

Comment

• #93
                                                                                                                                                                                          I'm a huge fan of the hunter-killer AR, solid range and very accurate for those clutch headshots, though it does lose accuracy when rapid firing the weapon, holding focus or iron sights while rapid firing tames that spread quite abit.

Comment

• #94
                                                                                                                                                                                            Bazooka, the best weapon 4ever

Comment

• #95
                                                                                                                                                                                              Razorblade AR

Comment

• #96
                                                                                                                                                                                                Buzzcut or Nocturno

Comment

• #97
                                                                                                                                                                                                  The good 'ol tactical shotgun ... ideal for that surprise shot when someone walks around the corner..

Comment

• #98
                                                                                                                                                                                                    buzzcut for sure

Comment

• #99
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Handcannon /w 2 or more reload speed perks, and that extra round to be sure.^^

Comment

• Masamune =)

Comment

• The pumpkin launcher. Looted it today from chest :D

Comment

• Super Shredder

Comment

• Love the pumpkin launcher!

Comment

• Super Shredder

Comment

• Thumper or it's epic brother, the Blooper.

Comment

• The Blue Sniper Rifle from Battle Royale. I love one shotting people across the map. XD

Comment

• Epic games I sincerly hope you take this post seriously, at least somebody. A god **** 40 minute wait time to play your wannabe PUBG game is absolutly ridiculous!!!!!!!! Nobody is trying to wait that long to play your game at least people with lives are not. this is absolutly ridiculous I can't even do other stuff while I wait because the second I exit out and come back the queue timer gets even longer!!!!!!!!!!!! Ridiculous I am seriously mad and will probably never even try to play your game again I will just wait for PUBG to hit consoles.

Comment

• I understand that "Too many people can't login at the same time" but PEOPLE CAN'T EVEN PLAY NOW THIS IS RIDICULOUS

Comment

• Pumpkin Launcher, because it looks fun. If only I had one lol

Comment

• People are ******. Do something.

Comment

• Probably just unistalling this game. NOT WORTH ALL THE STUFF WRONG WITH IT & QUEUE TIME!!

Comment

• Pump shotgun

Comment

• Pumpkin Launcher although all those scavenger weapons are amazing.. so having new and exciting weapons = change = good!

Comment

• Razorblade

Comment

• Founder's Masamune !

Comment

• "Founder´s Vendetta" dealing some pure husk spanking out <3

Comment

• Not sure when this closes, but I must say the Masamune as well.

Comment

• Pumpkin-O-Launcher so I can blast Holiday Spirit and pumpkin guts in someones face! >:)

Comment

• Assault Rifle(Burst). Best Gun in both Battle Royale and Save The World.

Comment

• Depends situational, i love my sniper rifle which was the first legendary i got, then siegebreaker is strong at least for me, rocketlaunchers just op :D and shredders are strong as hell :D
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                but i think my favourite weapon is the on i find the funniest, which is the ski & boot axe :D

Comment

• Pumpkin Launcher for sure, love the sound effect!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  "hehahahaha... wait for it... wait for it... WAUW!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Last edited by DragonStryder; 10-28-2017, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• pumpkin launcher becous of his sound :D

Comment

• Stormblade my FAV ^^

Comment

• Death Stalker

Comment

• Copper shredder

oh lala yumyumyum

Comment

• It's a tough one. Can I pick one melee and one ranged? Lol.

I love the Deathstalker, and I love the Masamune sword. One for long range and one for my close combat ninja. Also, the sword looking like a lightsaber and having that sound effect doesn't hurt.

Comment

• Hydra is my favorite

Comment

• Pumpkin Launcher

Comment

• The Pumpkin Launcher

Comment

• Laser Scythe
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    The buck stops here.

Comment

• Ilike the Slice and dice sword with my ninja

Comment